It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557
reply to post by DarknStormy

Look DarkNStormy, I don't know what your educational opportunities have been in this life or whether the government you live under restricts access to the books that account for the history - beginning to end - of mankind's existence on this earth, but I implore you to get to a library and make up your own mind about what has actually occurred in the real world versus believing a narrative you've clearly been exposed to by the word of mouth of those around you.

No, Israel has not "been in the Holyland." Israel is the Holy Land with witch God has made an everlasting covenant with in order to show mankind he is the almighty power he says he is in the Bible; and by seeing this mankind will believe and be saved through the redemptive sacrifice of his son. If you will read my first post here, you will see that what you have just mentioned regarding — murder, war, UN mandates, land grabbing, the 1800s, manmade governmental states comprised of the very first people ever to tread on soil where Israel is or the last group of tourists that arrived there this evening by airplane, genocide, your white butt, your delusional assertion that Israel's forefathers and Nazis are one in the same — none of it matters. God is in control of Israel and no one on this earth, nor any group of people can thwart his plan for Israel, which he has already made known. You can learn his plan and gain insight into this by reading his actual words (a selection of his word can be read in my previous post I provided for your convenience on this page).

It's pretty funny to see someone talking about education, intelligence and the study of history, and then ramble BS about God and "chosen people"

It's the most bizarre form of wilful ignorance. There is no logic and no reasoning when one Human thinks they are more righteous and another is not valid all because of a fairytale book about an invisible sky wizard.

I would really advise you to read a lot more about Human history. And this time, leave your religious craziness at the door of the library so that you actually get a real and honest education. No Human can actually have a full understanding of history when they base their beliefs in insane religious BS.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557
reply to post by DarknStormy

Look DarkNStormy, I don't know what your educational opportunities have been in this life or whether the government you live under restricts access to the books that account for the history - beginning to end - of mankind's existence on this earth, but I implore you to get to a library and make up your own mind about what has actually occurred in the real world versus believing a narrative you've clearly been exposed to by the word of mouth of those around you.

Word of mouth? I can back everything I type up, thats why I type it. If you want a few examples, just ask

No, Israel has not "been in the Holyland." Israel is the Holy Land with witch God has made an everlasting covenant with in order to show mankind he is the almighty power he says he is in the Bible; and by seeing this mankind will believe and be saved through the redemptive sacrifice of his son.

Did that come from your narrated story?

If you will read my first post here, you will see that what you have just mentioned regarding — murder, war, UN mandates, land grabbing, the 1800s, manmade governmental states comprised of the very first people ever to tread on soil where Israel is or the last group of tourists that arrived there this evening by airplane, genocide, your white butt, your delusional assertion that Israel's forefathers and Nazis are one in the same — none of it matters. God is in control of Israel and no one on this earth, nor any group of people can thwart his plan for Israel, which he has already made known. You can learn his plan and gain insight into this by reading his actual words (a selection of his word can be read in my previous post I provided for your convenience on this page).

I don';t need to read your selection of words because I have read the bible, made up my mind about it and thats it. I'm still not convinced BTW.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

You have sympathy for a nation that shouldn't be there?

I will make this analogy again: i come into your house beat you up and set up a homeless person in your living room, after i leave he starts taking more rooms until you have only the bathroom and after that he starts beating you up because he wants the bathroom too.

Thats the situation there, Israel is an illegal state formed by the UN.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by muse7
What would you do if the U.N kicked you out of your house and then gave it to other people?

Those people didn't have a home and they have to live somewhere right?

The area around Jerusalem is the historic homeland of the Jews. Others are squatters.

And so is america to the indians and that was only a few hundred years ago instead of 2000, do you vote to remove all the squatters (americans) in this case too?

I take youre point.

However in the case of the Jews and Jerusalem its more like one of the american Indian tribes getting run out of their homland and the other indians wont give it back years later. Europians may have invaded the americas which is not their tribal homeland, but Jerusalem is the Jewish homeland and the other indians wont let them back in with any peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Poofmander

That's not what I asked tho, is it?

Are you going to support the Native indians whilst your family is murdered and your possessions and land are given to them.

P.S. you're not allowed to fight back, even if it's 1% of the aggression you've received. And if you do, we're going to take even more of your land.

No human being would ever be happy about this. How can you support it in the middle east?

Again this look fails.....the Jews are natives in this case. Natives returning home.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
ashkenazi means they are white jews, because they became jews as a result of intermingling with jews, either by blood or by marriage and/or adopting the religion, in one of the many dispersed areas of europe and russia. so the issue of them being ashkenazi only if it's by marriage, is ludicrous. unless someone is wiling to back up the argument that ALL white ashkenazi jews are not possibly genetically of jewish genetic heritage, which is about the most racist thing i've heard in years.
edit on 19-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by michael1983l
Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?

Well if Israel wasn't there in the first place there would be no trouble on either end. You can't just come into a country and take it over and expect the world to not see you as a bad guy. Nice try.

True, Israel wasn't there but got created and apparently not very happy with the land it was given. So the big question of why this conflicts, hate, killings and bombings....? Maybe this map below might explain something

edit on 18-11-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

The land always was the jews land to begin with.They have been slaughtered and mass murdered through out history.The muslims lie so much about history that they may be jews from the old history of the biblical days.and don't even realize their real heritage.After the holocaust and WW2 Israel is not gonna allow the mass murdering to continue.The West Bank used to be called Judea and was part of jewish history at one time.Muslims actually stole the land and after WW2 and Israel becoming a nation the muslims refuse to want to share Jerusalem.

I don't think there is a reason to get so defensive. I just brought here a map (not drawn by muslims) and I based my comment on what it shows. Making maps is not like wishful thinking, so I guess your argument is flaw as it is flaw the The land always was the jews land...they have been slaughtered and mass murdered throughout history... I think is about time that jewish people stop using the victim card that they've played for so long. Yes I know, is a dark and shameful page in human history the atrocities and unspeakable actions committed against jewish people but don't you think is becoming more like sucking the milk out of the rest of the world instead of a historical page from which we can learn and try not to repeat the same mistakes? The land always was jews argument is childish. If you go back in time a lot of european countries, especially in Balkans had totally different borders. If I follow your logic, that area and most of Europe should start fighting against neighboring countries for the land that at one point in time (say 2000 years ago) was theirs. Besides you cannot undue an injustice and wrongful action with another one. If you do, that makes you worst than them who submitted you to the same actions. Two wrongs don't make 1 right. That's my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
telos

try not to repeat the same mistakes?

ahem, that's the point.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would add that Jews, like Christians still do, expanded their numbers by evangelism. While not evengelical today, in centuries past Jews would add converts to their numbers. Obviously Ethiopian jews, Yemenite jews are not of Hebrew stock, and perhaps even most Ashkenazi. Its the WESTERN jews that upset Muslims in the mideast. To them its naive to consider white Europeans as remotely Hebrew, as they themselves(semites in the area) are related or even offspring of the original Hebrews

To them its absolutely naive to believe these white people from Europe persecuting them are Hebrews
edit on 19-11-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
saying ashkenazi jews have no claim in israel, it's like trying to say that muslims in sweden (which see on youtube) who intermarry and have offspring, and raise their offspring muslim, are in essence, not giving birth to and raising muslims and therefore they have no claim over muslim lands promised to their own ancestors. say what? that makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by michael1983l
There is a general odour of Israeli hatred on this forum recently and to be honest I am a bit perplexed as to why this is so.

I'm seeing a general hatred of the Israeli regime, not the Israeli people.

Hating the regime is not anti-Semitism, no matter how many idiots and propagandists want to paint others as such. There are hundreds of Israeli citizens protesting in Israel against their own government, and hundreds of Rabbi's around the world also openly protesting against the Zionist regime too. Are all those Jewish people hating their fellow citizens, or are they just as disgusted as most of us by the disproportionate force being used by their regime?

And you're confused about why people would be angry with the Israeli regime? Well, let me tell you. This is being done for political purposes. There is an election coming in January, and the psychotic leader thinks that he'll win as long as he can kill a few people and make it look like he's acting in the defence of his people. The Israeli regime continues to steal land, continues to bulldoze homes, continues to restrict the Palestinian people. They abandoned talks - not Hamas, Israel.

If Israel wants peace, they have to stop stealing land, stop shooting at their neighbours, stop arresting and detaining people, stop blockading Gaza, and sit at the table for talks.

But the Israeli regime won't do that, because they need this to continue. They need this as an electioneering tool, and they want to steal as much land as they can get in the process.

People don't hate the Israeli people, we hate the Israeli regime, and that will not change unless Israel stops stealing, attacking, lying, imprisoning and blockading another people.

Firstly, there are serial posters on ATS who have made comments such as 'all Jews must die' - if you haven't seen them, then that doesn't mean they aren't there. I'm not going to finger point in this thread, but if you u2u me I will give you at least one name. Jewish people have no more immunity on ATS than any other section of society, based on race, creed or colour.

Secondly, regardless of my own personal opinion, I find it interesting, but typical of many on ATS when this subject is brought up that you are quick to 'blame' the Israeli leadership, but make no balance around the acts of terrorism carried out by Hamas. Over the last decade at least many Israelis have also been killed either by missile attack or suicide bombings. You may say the scale is smaller, but a death is a death and I would argue that the scale would be much larger if Hamas had the opportunity. Are you also one of those who will say how much they hate the UK government but then say that paramilitary groups such as the IRA are good old boys - freedom fighters?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
Obviously Ethiopian jews, Yemenite jews are not of Hebrew stock, and perhaps even most Ashkenazi. Its the WESTERN jews that upset Muslims in the mideast. To them its naive to consider white Europeans as remotely Hebrew, as they themselves(semites in the area) are related or even offspring of the original Hebrews

dispersion means dispersion. there are black hebrews, white hebrews, yellow hebrews and red hebrews. yes ethiopian jews are of hebrew stock. silliest thing i've ever heard. there are more racists on ats than stormfront, i think.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Obviously Ethiopian jews, Yemenite jews are not of Hebrew stock, and perhaps even most Ashkenazi. Its the WESTERN jews that upset Muslims in the mideast. To them its naive to consider white Europeans as remotely Hebrew, as they themselves(semites in the area) are related or even offspring of the original Hebrews

dispersion means dispersion. there are black hebrews, white hebrews, yellow hebrews and red hebrews. yes ethiopian jews are of hebrew stock. silliest thing i've ever heard. there are more racists on ats than stormfront, i think.

Yeah right
Just like Madonna and Sammy Davis Jr are authentic Hebrews

Where do you people come from?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yeah right

so you think that people who were dispersed all over the middle, near and parts of the far east, were not intermingled with other races? you must be thinking they floated around in a sterile bubble everywhere they went?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
esther says hello. i suppose her offspring with whats his face, were not hebrew?
the hebrews were the habiru. the habiru were the hyskos shepherd kings. they intermingled with
the egyptians, too.

the egyptians and pretty much every kingdom on the planet, since the dawn of civilization, intermarried their royal offspring to form political ties with other nations.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Even Elizabeth Warren with her 1/32nd Cherokee Heritage claim couldnt confirm a land deal based on that. However she duped some people for some freebies with the claim. anyways... I wouldnt dispossess inhabitants of Oklahoma from their homes if she tried to claim it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Even Elizabeth Warren with her 1/32nd Cherokee Heritage claim couldnt confirm a land deal based on that. However she duped some people for some freebies with the claim. anyways... I wouldnt dispossess inhabitants of Oklahoma from their homes if she tried to claim it.

well i tend to agree that the situation is pretty much untenable as it is but if you study up on temple mount and the muslim org that runs it, in jerusalem, you would notice that there's a sizeable population of muslims already living in israel, they've apparently agreed to get along enough to live in the same country and the leaders of israeli government have made some kind of agreement with them not to destroy the dome of the rock mosque, and to me, that seems like a pretty big deal. wonder what the jews who have moved back there since then ,think of it. . some of them, really want solomon's temple to be rebuilt. perhaps the offspring of the palestinians who were there originally, are the ones still living in jerusalem?

either way, to claim hebrews didn't intermingle with other races, is darn silly. you aren't silly, just the claim that they didn't intermingle, that's silly.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yeah right

Hmmmm, not sure of your point. If you are talking about the singer Madonna, she was raised as a Catholic and converted to a branch of the jewish faith - that doesn't make her Hebrew in any way - you did know that before making that comment........ didn't you?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Israel should start treating Hamas and Hezbollah like the U.S. did with Japan.Blow entire portions of the place up and take the thing over,

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
edit : moved to next page.
edit on 19-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join