It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Who are the real Jews? The Semitic, Sephardic Jews. The ones for whom the largest population is in Iran (ooh, another irony!) living peacefully among the Zoroastrians and Muslims. Can't have that now, can we? Cue Edom's treachery and bloodlust. Dun dun dunnn!

ETA: I have lately been thinking that the Khazar's addition to the Edomite empire was a convenience for Edom, and that THEY (Khazaric converts to Edomite-controlled Judaism) are the multitudes that will be thrown under the bus in the execution of the Protocols. The "righteous sacrifice", so to speak.
edit on 18-11-2012 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Dead Seraph, Zionist Shill
I would like to add that there is no pure ethnicity in that bloodline. Billah was an Egyptian woman.
Again, oh the ironies.

( Why was my post snipped? I was quoting off his avitar! He can use the terminology but not me?
Consistency please)

Mod Edit: Personal comment removed. Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 18/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

Additional Mod Edit: PaperbackWriter, you are absolutely correct. The edit was a mistake on my part and I apologise. I took the inclusion of the phrase as being offered solely as an insult rather than included as a reference. Your post has been edited again to return it to it's original state. Once again I apologise, this was entirely my mistake - Jak
edit on 18/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Jews were driven out of Europe after World War 2?

The Jewish people aren't historically associated with that area of the Middle East?

I think I must be slipping through realities or something here.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

MOD:
I was not making a slur on the poster but quoting is OWN avitar, obviously.
His avitar reads Dead Seraph, Zionist Shill.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I thought we were talking about Israelis?

You certainly don't have to be a Jew to be an Israeli... and you don't have to live in Israel to be a Jew.... as a matter of fact you can live in Palestine and be a Jew unless the IDF finds you and kills your family because you're a traitor in their eyes.

When I think of Jews, I think of one thing and when I think of Israelis, I think of something completely different.... and then when I think of Jews in New Jersey, I think of something even MORE different.... and then I think how much the Jews in New Jersey are often a lot like Italians and then I remember when there was a lot of mixing of those races as they started shuffling Jews around and for some reason they became a problem because they were being pushed off here, there and everywhere else then Fasicm came along to make it ILLEGAL for an Italian to marry a Jew for a short period of time.

They say it's racism but the discrimination is very selective and it makes you wonder why people don't question what was really happening. It seems plausible that the Church used the Jews to antagonize people in Europe during Hitler and Mussolini reigns and that drove people to an obsessive need to keep people separate to sort out the trouble.

Now we have a bunch of Palestinians who for a long time thought that was there home, now here come all these Europeans people calling themselves indigenous.

*ahem*.... they know they're being invaded.

Now, if you look at "Israelis" even the ones born there.... it's very likely that the Jew side of them is pretty small compared to the European... especially Italian. People on this board will also bring up Khazars... but that goes back toward Byzantine Arab wars when the empire paid Khazars to fight Arabs. During this process, Jewish lineage was infiltrated by Khazar blood.... the Italian refreshing of the pseudo-Jewish line is more recent 20th century stuff. For such a small place there sure are a lot of Jews in the world.... but that's because most of them are Italian, European and Russian. That's why they don't look Arab.... and it's like me saying I'm native American and trying to claim a piece of dirt in Arizona. Sure, There was probably an Indian woman or two in the woodpile, maybe even some brown sugar but the fact is I can't really call myself anything but a lily-white-ass Americanized British woman who didn't fit in very well there either.... in other words, Welsh.... and no, the Welsh over here in the south can't talk right either.

I kinda forgot what I was saying and then I started getting scared.

I want to explain why I just got scared but it just hit me for a second. I'm going to have to piece this one together but it was based on realizing a terrible flaw in the grand scheme.

I'm going to have to let that gel a little while.

edit on 18-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

MOD:
I was not making a slur on the poster but quoting is OWN avitar, obviously.
His avitar reads Dead Seraph, Zionist Shill.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's not my avatar. My avatar is a work of art by Zdzisław Beksiński, who is one of my favorite artists.

The fact I refer to myself as a "Zionist Shill" Is sarcasm, and a joke leveled against everyone who hates Israel on this site.

JAK

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Please check your U2U's and let's allow this thread to get back to the topic at hand:

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Why Hating the Zionists ????

They are murderers and thieves. And as Jesus described future Zionists as
members of the synagogue of Satan.

Israeli Illegal Settlements, and the people they made homeless.

They made a swiss cheese out of West Bank, and shrunk the Gaza Strip

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
How many times does this have to be said..................most people don't hate Israel or its people, most people hate the Israel Government and its policies and actions.

That said, it is the people of Israel who decided upon their current government and who serve in the IDF.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
I feel sorry for the kids, on both sides. The adults are going to perpetuate this thing. I don't know how the people on either side can look into their children's eyes and NOT try to settle things peacefully. Every day, we build the world our children will have to live in. We as a WORLD cannot afford this kind of behavior anymore. From anyone. There should be a blockade on ALL the sides involved until they sit down at a table and try to work through this until a peaceful solution is reached. The mistake the international community makes is that they take ANY side, we should hold their conduct accountable as a WHOLE and pressure them to stop this madness. How long has this been going on now? Its just not acceptable.

"Won't someone think of the children"

You know, the people fighting this on both sides were kids once and went through what their kids are going through now.

Its easy for you to sit there with your western sensibilities and judge but unless you've been in their shoes you can't possibly know the thought processes and internal justifications for continuing to fight this.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

No one likes a bully.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanser
The minute you get personal is when you lose your credibility, debate is never a closed book my friend.

Not necessarily, if the comment is valid.

Also, refering to someone as "my friend" in this context is simply passive aggressive and that is a good description of those who support Israels murderous campaigns - they try to dress it up with logic and rationale but it is a flawed logic that nobody in their right mind could, would or should support.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Please check your U2U's and let's allow this thread to get back to the topic at hand:

Thank you.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks for your civil u2u, Jak.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Nobody expects them to neogtiate - they're occupiers, invaders of a land which is not rightfully theirs. Why would Hamas negotiate with them?

If France invaded the south east of the UK we would never negotiate with them, why would the Palestinians?!

It seems some people think that just because this wrong has existed for so long they can dismiss the underlying issue with a view to "moving forwards" - not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

You mean the "corrupt militants" who were elected by the peoples of Palestine to represent them?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This entire thread, is a bunch of religious crap ...

Wether the Jews are European, or not, or wether they are really, really hebrew or not. Is totally irrelevant in this issue. For numerous reasons.

Europe and the middle east went under enormous changes for two thousand years. In Europe, books and information about old heritage of the people were destroyed. The population language, destroyed (for thae most part) and they were forced to use latin letters, or greek. In the middle east, a racial change took place. The arabs look arab, because for over a thousand years, they've been "breeding out" all other races in the region.

The bottom line is, both of these "histories" is something that should be thrown out, straight into the garbage can.

Palestine, was a Nomad land ... before the british. Some people might call what they had, some form of government, but it is most certainly not accepted as such. Even today.

And because of their lack of government, they have no right to the land. The notion of people here, that the Jews have right to the land, because they're jewish. Or the palestinians have right to the land, because they're born there ... is bogus. It's an example of lack of intellect ...

Nationality doesn't give palestinians, or jews, right to a land ... anymore than it gave the Nazis, right to Germany. This is the fallacy of all your arguements. The moment you argue, nationality gives you more right than others ... you are argueing FOR the nazis. That's what the nazis held up ... and it's wrong. Just because your born an Amrican, doesn't mean you automatically have the right to a job, a house, and whatever. Just because you were born under a tree, doesn't give you the right to that tree. Right, is by law ... religious mambo jambo, nincompoop idiocy is not an acceptable law. Even if we had to tolerate these religious murderers, murder our ancestors in Europe, for the past two thousand years. Such heritage, certainly doesn't serve as an advertisement for religion as a means of government.

Israel is a country, that is governed by law ... it has a system, that takes care of its citizen. A citizen of Israel, can be of any religion, any color or race. Even though the state of Israel, made it a haven for the jewish refugees of Europe, after WWII, and after the fall of the Soviet Union, where the people of these religions were improperly treated. The arab states, did the same for those who called themselves Palestinians.

Historically, there was no palestine ... there was a Judea, which was destroyed by the Romans. And prior to Judea, there was an Israel ... but Palestine, is a name given by the Roman empire, to an ungoverned territory. And later, the british.

Later the self-proclaimed government of Palestine, does border on it being a state. But it only borders on it, and there has very little been done in that arena, after the death of Arafat. In reality, the word Palestine, is just a word used by the middle-east Muslim origin people, that want Israel destroyed. The Palestinians are still, mostly ungoverned. Although this has drastically changed, but what they've done is not enough ... or, perhaps more correctly ... just a sham, to remove Israel.

This is why the state of Israel, is in it's right ... and all those in Europe who sing the word of Palestine, are merely cloaked nazis, wanting the demise of Israel. It's the religious "hatred" against the population who are blamed for the death of Jesus.

Which is why the Jews, have the right of protection ...

edit on 18/11/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by coolieno99

This is really brave to send children to push armed men while filming it in hope that kids will get arrested or hurt. Kudos!

edit on 17-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't be the first time the Israelis have maimed or killed protestors or children.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by yourmaker
Where do you suggest they go to fire their rockets?

how about the Hamas terrorists not attack Israel! Why do they have to fire their rockets at all?..... then they will not get Palestinian's killed.... but Hamas do not care about their own civilians.

Ah yes, don't defend yourself from an invader, just accept it and the consequences.

Its a good job my country didn't see it like that in 1939.

We learned some lessons from that, seems Israel did too, but from the wrong side.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar
sick of reading all these hateful comments.

Here is the real situation:

NEITHER SIDE IS JUSTIFIED.

In your opinion.

They disagree. It is their life and their country so it is their opinion which counts - yours doesn't mean anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
The Jews have an extremely bad record everywhere in the world.

I have not studied this in depth (yet), but if these docs are true, it appears that Jewish people have been expelled en masse from over a hundred locations spanning ~ 2000 years.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

What's wrong with this picture? Where there is smoke ......

Its always just a matter of time within an Israel related thread before the Jew hate starts to come out.

This boils down to anti-Jew conspiracies that have been around since WW2.

Why can't we dislike Israels policies without being painted as racists?

Do you think those who voted for Romney were racists too?

People always pop up with that baseless accusation, I'd just ignore them - they are simply background noise.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join