Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am sooo sick of paying into this criminal MAFIA cabal.

As an American it sickens me that my labor generates income that they steal from me to give to them to kill people.

And I cannot even have a say in where my money goes and whom it benefits.

I cannot blame the Palestinians for being a little pissed off.

If someone walked into your home told you to get out and if you refused you were forced out and someone else came in the same day and was living in your house.

How would that make you feel...

These people have NOTHING. They are fighting with anything they can.

The Israelis say " Its written in the bible" or " GOD gave us this land"

SERIOUSLY...... come on.

How do you know I didn't travel back in time and write one hell of a story.

As soon as religion gets involved, civility to your fellow man goes right out the _

Were all stuck on this blue and brown ball.

How come we fight and kill when we should be appreciating and sharing it.

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
they're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Cut it all right in two [x4]

Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky
Fight over life, over blood, over prayer,
overhead and light
Fight over love, over sun,
over another, Fight...

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Cut it all right in two [x3]
RIGHT IN TWO!

Right in two...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by tanser

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by flatbush71
Ehud Barak offered everything they wanted and they still refused. They only want war, all the land and the death of all Jews. How can you negotiate with people that have that kind of mind set ?

Completely and utterly untrue. That's one of the most mis-repeated statements of nonsense there is. Ehud Barak tabled an offer, but it was a far, far cry from "everything they wanted". That's a fabrication of the facts and your experience loses credibility when you post a mistruth, arguably knowingly.

And what are the facts?

Your sources trusted and 100% accurate?

How are these sources accurate.... did you see the documents? Emails? Hear the phone calls?

Credibility and truth are the two things that will be bent and twisted in such situations... both sides aren't the whitest of whites...

The truth is that you repeated a media fabrication.

There was a process of negotiations, counter proposals and such, and ultimately it was Barak who put a stop to it. Arafat had counter proposals.

None of the participants say what you've said. It's a complete and utter media myth. The only people who say that Barak offered everything they wanted and they wouldn't negotiate is the media.
edit on 17-11-2012 by GrandStrategy because: (no reason given)

Hold on, your saying things happened, thing are myths, fabricated etc..... prove it... I want to see proof or it didn't happen.

How do you know what is factual or fabrication?

On one side you think your right, I get that. Why are you right?

You aren't impartial, so your opinion is biased..... so what you are promoting is myth, fabricated or false.

Works both ways, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Logarock

It is a sad situation that Hamas like to fight their wars diffused amongst the civilian population. It is also sad that people can't see these dirty tatics used and prefer to blame Israel instead.

You guys are seriously so freaking dense man.

WHERE ELSE IN GAZA OR THE WEST BANK IS THERE BESIDES 'CIVILIAN POPULATIONS'

no where, why?

BECAUSE ISRAEL CONDENSED THEM ALL INTO LITTLE POCKETS OF POPULATION.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?

do you know how ignorant you sound.

you do realize that the people in gaza are under siege. they have to dig tunnels to get food and medicine to their families.

when you're hungry you go to the supermarket. when a palestinian is hungry he has to dig a tunnel to egypt.

think about that. everybody talks about shtf. in the gaza strip shtf 40+ years ago. they don't line up for iphone 5's they line up for milk.

the reason they are firing rockets into israel is because they have a ruthless army surrounding them.

what do you do if a pack of wolves has you surrounded. say to yourself, the wolf has a right to defend itself, so you just lie down and let the wolves eat you. or do you fight back with anything you got.

they are fighting for their existence, not the other way around. and they are the ones that are about to be wiped off the map, not the israeli's. grow up. israel is not all jerry seinfelds and larry davids.

edit on 17-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

reply to post by Logarock

It is a sad situation that Hamas like to fight their wars diffused amongst the civilian population. It is also sad that people can't see these dirty tatics used and prefer to blame Israel instead.

You guys are seriously so freaking dense man.

WHERE ELSE IN GAZA OR THE WEST BANK IS THERE BESIDES 'CIVILIAN POPULATIONS'

no where, why?

BECAUSE ISRAEL CONDENSED THEM ALL INTO LITTLE POCKETS OF POPULATION.

Dense?! Lovely chap.....

Why, if highly populated, ARE they sending rockets from these areas? Doesn't this tell you the people have no care or conscience about the people they are supposedly defending?! Making them a walking, breathing target?

The minute you get personal is when you lose your credibility, debate is never a closed book my friend.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?

you do realize that the people in gaza are under siege. they have to dig tunnels to get food and medicine to their families.

when you're hungry you go to the supermarket. when a palestinian is hungry he has to dig a tunnel to egypt.

think about that. everybody talks about shtf. in the gaza strip shtf 40+ years ago. they don't line up for iphone 5's they line up for milk.

the reason they are firing rockets into israel is because they have a ruthless army surrounding them.

they are fighting for their existence, not the other way around. and they are the ones that are about to be wiped off the map, not the israeli's. grow up. israel is not all jerry seinfelds and larry davids.

This is lots of rubbish.
Gaza has supermarkets. It even has malls. Food is brought in through border crossings. Electricity and medicine is brought in.
You saw that Hamas guy who got blown up? The new shiny car he drove is not made in Gaza, is it? That's because cars like this can be brought into Gaza.

As for fighting for existence - another rubbish. There was no blockade decade ago, there was naval port and airport ,border crossings to Israel and Egypt and what not
But people who "fight for existence" started to fire rockets stating they want Israeli settlements and Israeli forces out of Gaza. It all escalated in intifada and then Hamas took other and started firing at Israeli territory itself ,even after Israel withdrew settlers and army forces from Gaza,saying that they want Zionists out in general.
First were rockets and hostilities by terrorists from Gaza. Then came the blockade.
edit on 17-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There is a general odour of Israeli hatred on this forum recently and to be honest I am a bit perplexed as to why this is so.The Jews were driven out of Europe after the second World War because no country wanted to harbour them so they were forced to settle on land that was not historically theirs. These people have to live somewhere right?

Yes, but NOT at the expense of those already living there. Now it does not matter if a gazillion people can be accommodated on unused land if the owners/current occupiers/rulers of the land do not want them tough.
Just because the US supported and imposed a decision the Palestinians did not want does not make it right.....does it?

Then people get on their backs when they strike the Palastinians after being bombarded by rocket attacks, these Palestinians hide behind Civilians and with cowardly acts of indescriminatley showering rockets on Jewish settlements.

Using tactics like that is wrong but you have now gone down the cherry picking road:

* It was jewish terrorists who hung British soldiers........not Hamas!
* It was Jewish terrorists who slaughtered villagers of Palestinians ripping out unborn babies from pregnant women and killing them. (one of those terrorist leaders became an Israeli Prime Ministers for f..s sake)

We can go on and on and on. But I'm sure you have guessed by now the list is a long one with the Jewish Zionist not coming out particularily well.....but a well ignored fact by the Israeli apologists by the way.

Are Israel not allowed to defend themselves?

Yes any nation can, including the Palestinians !!! who rightly should be living on the land currently occupied by Israelis.

If Israel were just left be there would be no aggression, but they get attacked from all sides and their neighbours have been quite open about wanting to wipe Israel off the map. Is this really fair? I for one have sympathy for the Israeli people.

I think you will find history (which you seem to be ignorant of) is the reason for the hatred of Israel. They are the most hypocritic nation I have ever observed. You would think a people having been treated by the Nazis would have more sympathy for intolerance and ethnic cleansing,

FYI, I worked for company who did business with companies in Isreal. The treatment of arab workers made jaws drop amongst my colleagues who witnessed first hand how the Jews treat them. Disgusting. But hey let's not let observation of reality get in the way of propoganda......

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

You are just too easy.

Ethnic cleansing is a policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to purposely remove by violent and terror-inspiring means as well as deportation and killing the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas.

You have serious comprehension issues.

I'm well aware of the definition of ethnic cleansing. I went to the trouble of providing you a link illustrating the significant indigenous Arab population inside of Israel, the preservation of their religious identity, and the equal rights they are afforded. The Arabs within Israel have never been removed or deported. In fact, their numbers have grown.

Guess what genius, that does not qualify as ethnic cleansing.

I've been to Israel many times, and I've seen for myself that Arab Israeli citizens prosper and enjoy a higher standard of living than the majority of Arabs living in Muslim countries.

Based on your ignorant remarks, my guess is that you have never been to Israel, and you're just talking out of your ass to promote hatred against a nation you clearly have no intimate knowledge of.

I'm not going to bother discussing this with you any further. It's a waste of time, and your posting history speaks for itself.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The Jews were driven out of Europe after the second World War because no country wanted to harbour them so they were forced to settle on land that was not historically theirs. These people have to live somewhere right?

Short and sweet; Why not settling in U.S. since Jews (Zionists) are in control of America!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nibirian

Because in reality Nibirians are in control of America. True story!
Short and sweet:
Israel is home of Jewish nation. This is why Jews create Israel after Britain pulled out of the region. Palestinian state was also supposed to be created in the process, but Palestinians and Arab forces were to busy in trying to push the Jews out so they forgot to build their own state.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny

The Israelis say " Its written in the bible" or " GOD gave us this land"

SERIOUSLY...... come on.

Exactly right, who wrote the Bible and Koran? (Jews)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Excellent Post that applies to so many instances on this forum.
The problem is the warmongers on all sides that hide under nation names to give them support.
I don't support them and they are not my fellow human beings.

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I don't hate Israelis, or anyone else, for that matter.

Man, one of the things about this place that really irritates me is the "WE" word. And "US". There is no "WE", and there is no "US". "WE" didn't make the world the way it is today, and "WE" aren't the ones starting wars. The people in control are responsible. Are they Israelis? Americans? Jews? Do I care? No, not really. If they were blue with pointed ears and almond eyes, I would still want them out of power. And I'm sick of this, really. It isn't Israelis, as a whole. It's whoever is calling the shots. Do you really think that every single Israeli got together and decided to do this, or that? Is every American a rich old white man in a suit that lives in a mansion and hides his money in off-shore accounts? Didn't think so. Am I the one firing missiles? Didn't think so. This B.S. needs to stop. Now.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Someone should let them know about these shops then.

www.gazatoday.com...

Be much easier.

Or these restaurants.

www.gazatoday.com...

Or these pharmacies.

www.gazatoday.com...

edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenx1
reply to post by michael1983l

Why should the Palestinians compromise? Why should Iran or Egyptians compromise?

If someone invaded my homeland and started attacking the people i'd damned well fight back too.

Totally Agree, by kick the Jews out of the Middle-East peace will return to the region.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nibirian

A) Good luck with that, hope you will not hurt your feet in the process of kicking.
B) There never was peace in the region to start with. Read some books and not hate sites, it helps for education.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Originally posted by newcovenant

No one is ever FORCED to kill innocent people.
It is a choice and you have decided your end justifies your means.

edit on 17-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

And the alternative for the IDF is to sit back, do nothing, and absorb thousands of missiles fired on Israeli civilians because Hamas militants use disgraceful, cowardly, inhumane tactics.

I think you need to change your name. You call yourself "Humanity4ever" but you display a complete lack of Humanity towards millions of people.

Posters here have tried offering you evidence of the onslaught the Israeli regime is raining down on a densely populated area, and you ignore it. You defend them even though it is clear for millions of people around the world to see that this is disproportionate force, a massive military power slamming a tiny strip of land desperately trying to defend themselves with nothing more than fireworks and stones.

David and Goliath.

People like you cannot see logic and reason, you adamantly defend the wrong side even when all the evidence is gathered for you to see. Even though it's a matter of published FACT that Israel is stealing land and occupying another nation, you think the Palestinian people should just sit back and take it, until there is nothing left.

Israel is undoubtedly the aggressor here. They have created a militant force in their treatment of their neighbours, and I have ZERO sympathy for the regime. I feel for the people in Israel targeted by those rockets, but at the same time, what do they expect to happen? If they continuously poke at the hornets nest, and continually victimize an entire nation of people, those people will eventually fight back with everything they have.

You want to know what the real danger is? When the people of Gaza have lost all hope for the future, all bets are off. If that happens, Israel needs to really watch its back, because they will have hundreds of thousands of people flooding out of Gaza and into their country to destroy as much of it as possible. A few thousand IDF "kids with guns" will not be able to stop them.

The Israeli regime are retards who think they have the might to stop this by dropping bombs, but all they are doing is escalating it, and with every bomb they drop on Gaza another hundred militants are born.

Thankfully, it looks like other Arab nations are prepared to defend Gaza, which is something all nations should be doing. I don't know how they plan to do that, and it does scare me, but something has to be done to stop Israel from killing hundreds or thousands of innocent people.

Personally, I would like to see the nations surrounding Israel force a ceasefire on both. Then I would like to see a coalition manning the crossings, and planes patrolling the skies. Enforce a ceasefire on them, and tell both that if either fires anything the source will be targeted with a precision strike. If Israel fires a rocket, the source will be bombed, and if Hamas fires anything, that location will be targeted too.

It might seem like a far-fetched idea, but Hamas is backed into a corner and will not stop (they have been provoked repeatedly into defending their people) and Israel likes to use Gaza as a political points scoring tool in the run up to elections - they also want as much land as they can grab.

If neither side can stop, they must both be forced to stop, forced to the table and forced to come to an agreement.

First off, let me respond to you by stating that I don't condone the killing of any innocent people, regardless of their ethnicity or religious affiliation. Every civilian life lost is absolutely tragic, especially women and children.

However, your post indicates that you don't seem to grasp the unfortunate, harsh reality of the situation.

Let me spell it out for you.

Hamas will never be forced to the table to negotiate a peace agreement or a two state solution. Hamas opposes the mere existence of Israel as a sovereign entity within any borders in the region whatsoever. 1948 borders? 1967 borders? It doesn't matter. Hamas will not stop their terrorist tactics until they are either destroyed as a militant group, or unless Israel ceases to exist.

Now, can you please explain how Israel should diplomatically approach the situation?

How should the Israeli government respond in the face of ruthless, incessant, terrorist attacks aimed at their civilians when the enemy refuses to negotiate, and is sworn to their destruction?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This little Palestinian girl has blonde hair, because most likely she is a descendant of the Crusaders. The reason why she wasn't beaten or shot by the IDF is most likely because the whole event was surrounded by news cameramen. Otherwise she is a very brave child.

Palestinian Children Stand Up to IDF

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
To be short; I don't hate Israelis, Arabs or any other ethnic group. No one with some sense does. I hate fanatic idiots. Specially the ones with pockets full of money and lot's of gun. And there's no shortage of this kind of social cancer in any part of the world. I'm pretty sure I would like 95% of Israel's people and 95% of Gaza's people. And I'm also sure if this 95% from both side could sit and have a nice coffee together without the smashing propaganda from all sides they would also like each other.

The only problem here is this; the Israel's 5% have F-22 fleet's, nukes, and state of the art weaponry and training. The Gaza's 5% Qaasam (almost home-made rockets), cold war's AK 47 and a #ty training and equipment. If they kill each other, they are doing the world a favor. But we know that the 95% will probably pay in blood. Specially the Palestinians.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Israeli government enforces an apartheid regime. They support terrorist activities including assassinations and kidnapping. The government routinely threatens it's neighbors.

I don't limit my criticisms of human rights violations to any particular people or government.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

what do you do if a pack of wolves has you surrounded. say to yourself, the wolf has a right to defend itself, so you just lie down and let the wolves eat you. or do you fight back with anything you got.

Gaza receives hundreds of millions of dollars annually in foreign aid just from the United States, and probably tens of millions more from other first world countries.

Do you know why the people are impoverished and the economy is poor?

Becasuse the corrupt militants that have been in control of the region have used the financial assistance to purchase weapons and ammunition to murder Israelis instead of investing in the well being of the Palestinian people.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join