It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are bombs really hitting Israel from Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
To start this thread I want to go back a little bit when we took out Bin Laden in Iran. That day a helicopter went down and we bombed it and there were reports that Iran sold parts of it to China. Well, do you think that this went well for the government?

Fast forward and all of sudden this need to deny Iran of Nuclear weapons greatly increased to the point of trying to cripple the government. Israel was a big part of threatening and pushing around Iran by our side. Was the hatred for selling parts of the helicopter to China a resulting in the current day Iran situation? Also did hatred from the American Government impact how Israel acted towards them?

Current day, although Egyptian terrorists have apparently been sending 100's of missles at Israel, this peaceful loving country apparently never did anything to retaliate. What happened a few weeks ago? Oh the bombing of a US Embassy by a bunch of terrorists in Egypt... Coincidence?

My point is Israel fights our wars. We supply them with money, military power, and they do things that Obama cannot because of public uproar it would cause here at home.

To be honest, I'm a little skeptical if any missiles ever hit Israel. I saw this quote on Twitter and that's what actually got me thinking from a new perspective.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

I see so many people saying, "wow Israel is such a war mongurer." When in reality it's most likely the US pulling the strings using Israel as a meat shield for politics.

Thoughts?

edit on 17-11-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Number one, the bin Laden thing is alleged to have happened in Pakistan.
A BS story any way you slice it, though.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but Israel is the tail that wags the dog.

Whoever controls the money controls America.
AIPAC and various banks, investment houses, and strategically placed Jews in the DoD and Treasury mostly
via Goldman Sachs insures that it is always in Israel's pocket.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ahhh, you're right about the Pakistan part, not really sure why I was thinking Iran, I guess that really takes away half of the thread. lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Brush up on your Middle East geography and history.

When everything in your first paragraph is so far from accurate, the whole thread is discredited.

Start with looking up where Iran and Pakistan are and go from there.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Brush up on your Middle East geography and history.

Start with looking up where Iran and Pakistan are and go from there.

He's gonna need Asian maps as well since Pakistan is in Asia, not middle east.

new topics

top topics

join