It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: the rats are leaving the ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
To those uneducated posters "rats leaving a sinking ship" is a well known phrase and does not infer that the actual persons involved are rats.

It's an idiom as described here

and here

so enough with the whining.

How about you stop your whining.
Obviously I was talking about how silly it is to use that title or even suggest such an idea, implying Israelis are now running for their lives out of a burning country, just because the article speaks of a single family who leaves.

I wasn't offended by the wording of the phrase.

Also, I repeat my statement:

Also, I seem to remember plenty of Iranian civilians, students, even government officials fleeing the country when things started to boil while you Iran defenders on ATS were saying it's no big deal.

edit on 17-11-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It's not a jewish trait to protect your children, that's just common sense and good parenting. Now the people you mentioned who strap bomb belts on their kids, well now they lack that common sense and are just crazily brainwashed.

How do you know when you're brainwashed? When you can believe you will get 72 virgins to have sex with after death, you're done for because dead people can't have sex, especially if you're nothing but a red stain on the ground or a blood spattered mess on the wall. Take this fool for instance, who shot an RPG at a building wall not 20 feet away from him, total lack of common sense, and yes he died. This is one for the Darwin Awards:

Yeah, you can hear this guy's buddies laughing at him getting killed too.

Allah wasn't ahkbar in this one above, the mortar was greater than Allah and this fool disappeared in a puff of smoke. Now this is what i call a magic trick.
edit on Sun Nov 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The problem is not the Palestinians, it's the leadership. And after last year, there's no telling what's hiding outside Israel's borders.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Actually, the majority of Arab Muslim mothers teach their children to be good respectful humans just as do the majority of Jewish mothers. But noticing your choice of values to compare you are really are not much interested in how the majority of human beings raise and cherish their children, are you?

edit on 17-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Anon may offer some bits of support to whatever AntiAmerican cause, and easily still be a cia front. It just builds their legitimacy in the eyes of populists, and whatever happens from there could betray Anons followers at the most appropriate moment.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
Nice of you to wish people to expose their children to harm, just to proove "worthy" to you.
Do you have children? Would you like your children to get killed in a war?

Very lame.
Did you read the OP or was this a response to another thread?

Can't tell if playing dumb...

I think the OP is right. Those Edomites have no right to be where the real heirs to Israel (real Semitic Jews) belong!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Truely, its a simple matter of EVERYBODY KNOWS........
Everybody knows
Isreal is Gods Chosen land.......
Isrealites, are Gods CHOSEN PEOPLE.....
The Romans smashed Isreal way back in history, and scttered the jews to the four winds...(.very much simplified)
The bible teaches they will return to claim their land..........
Most of the western world knows the story ( we should...its endemic)
Somehow if God put the Isrealites up to massacreing all the inhabitants of the land to get it in the first place,....
Why is it not surprising they have to massacre people to get it back again?
Everybody Knows this......its unspoken....
Who are we to go against Gods will?
After all the Isrealites are only doing what everybody knows God foretold would happen..............
Its GODs fault this is all going down!

You do realize that the current inhabitants claiming to be of the 12 tribes of Israel are not kosha ? the real 12 tribes are the white races spread out from Europe and into the rest of the world. We are the chosen people and not the inhabitants of Israel right now, they are just very naughty boys.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What happens if england is ever attacked will she and people like her pack their bags again and look for somewhere else to run to?
fair weather patriots, when times are good they are the first ones at the trough eating but when things aren`t so good they are the first ones to bail out and run.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I dont see how somebody living in England would think going to the war torn middle east is somehow better. Maybe she had a lot of family there.

Israel needs to reach out and support the Palestinians. I am sure if they had the means to get an education and marketable skills, you would see Palestinians emigrating to greener pastures. Instead they are evicted, then they are stuck in limbo, then they kill Israelis.

Originally posted by Tardacus
What happens if england is ever attacked will she and people like her pack their bags again and look for somewhere else to run to?
fair weather patriots, when times are good they are the first ones at the trough eating but when things aren`t so good they are the first ones to bail out and run.

I guess it depends on how much stake you have there. If you were primarily there to make somebody else rich, well in history not much changed for the peasant when the ruler changed. So if I dont have much of a stake in the country, why shouldnt I leave for greener pastures?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Truely, its a simple matter of EVERYBODY KNOWS........
Everybody knows
Isreal is Gods Chosen land.......
Isrealites, are Gods CHOSEN PEOPLE.....
The Romans smashed Isreal way back in history, and scttered the jews to the four winds...(.very much simplified)
The bible teaches they will return to claim their land..........
Most of the western world knows the story ( we should...its endemic)
Somehow if God put the Isrealites up to massacreing all the inhabitants of the land to get it in the first place,....
Why is it not surprising they have to massacre people to get it back again?
Everybody Knows this......its unspoken....
Who are we to go against Gods will?
After all the Isrealites are only doing what everybody knows God foretold would happen..............
Its GODs fault this is all going down!

There are no chosen people, there is no chosen land. Enough with this stupid propaganda. 90% of so called jewish today aren't even jewish by heritage, just common people converted to Judaism at one point in time. The real jewish of the old times are a dim memory of the past. The ashkenazi of today have nothing special or more than other people of this earth and don't deserve any special treatment (neither the old jewish for that matter).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Then I have to tell you my friend.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Do you know the difference between an Askenazi, Sephardic and Mizrachi Jew? Thought not.

Most people only know about the Jewish Holocaust, you forget how many Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews were forced to leave their homelands in Arabian nations after 1948 who did'nt have dual citizenship with other countries and was left with no choice BUT to go to Israel.

These are Jews from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia & Iraq.
edit on 18-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Then I have to tell you my friend.....you don't know what you're talking about.

Do you know the difference between an Askenazi, Sephardic and Mizrachi Jew? Thought not.

Most people only know about the Jewish Holocaust, you forget how many Sephardic and Mizrachi Jews were forced to leave their homelands in Arabian nations after 1948 who did'nt have dual citizenship with other countries and was left with no choice BUT to go to Israel.

These are Jews from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia & Iraq.
edit on 18-11-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Well actually I do know very well what I'm talking about but I'm afraid you're lacking the ability to understand the simplest comment. There is a vast difference in Sephardic Jews (natural born though rarely known clan affiliation of the twelve tribes) and Ashkenazi Jews which are the majority and the one who moved to create the state of Israel today. That being said, I don't care about dual citizenship of jewish people, as I don't "care" about who forced whom to leave the land. Unfortunately for you, twisting the argument ain't going to make an intelligent reply so you better read my post again. I don't take sides, who's right or wrong, I don't discuss about holocaust as the sources contradict each other (speaking of which you have to support the main source that says 6 mil otherwise you're an nazi and a jew hater) etc. I'm saying and I quote:

There are no chosen people, there is no chosen land!!! ...have nothing special or more than other people of this earth and don't deserve any special treatment!!!

Kinda way to different from your reply, isn't it?

And if you claim otherwise, how is that any different from chosen race and the arian supremacy of nazi propaganda?
edit on 18-11-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the first half of the wars to end all wars. This is the pre-show to ww3. And ww3 is going to be such an odd war indeed.

People are believing the doom scienero in a biblical proportion. Honestly what is to say that Hamas or israel blows up the temple mount (by accident or false flag) in order to ursher in the messiah age. This would also increase profits of Evangelical Christians to israel to support there massive defense bill. More iron dome units!

Then we have the fiscal cliff, the banks (not all jews own banks but alot do). Then we got rothschilds and a walmart closing (or at least the union will be).

I don't know the americans sleep

edit on 17-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

tomarrow will be the 22 year anniversary of this video, also, i believe ground troops will be sent

Never seen this video before, am completely shocked.
edit on 18-11-2012 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Over the years millions of Jews have left the country, most of whom when to the US. Why? Living there is a hard life such as serving in the army until 55 years of age and expensive standard of living when the wages are third world. The threat of attacks just makes life worse. To live there you really have to be dedicated to Zionism and the belief that Israel is the Israel of the bible.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you know what, new rule
no more pointless political arguments about Gods and missiles

edited out my stupid post
edit on 18-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I am going to say this with as few words as possible. This is a fact of life. Some of the people, even the leadership may not be God's final choice to occupy the land. But make no mistake about it, GOD HATH FOUNDED ISREAL! And woe unto any power who would seek to usurpt that. He will give it to whom he chooses just as he did in times of old. Many people and even nations shall die believeing otherwise. This isn't neccesarily in response to semus. I just jumped in.

edit on 18-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Nobody was killed in the first vid you posted... Keep your eye on the man and keep playing/pausing from 13-15 secs. He walks away just fine.

The 2nd just shows an accident with faulty equipment (or mishandling of it). That happens because most of them don't receive proper military training and death equipment like Israelis or we do. It's pretty disheartening that you'd make a joke about a man dying like that.
edit on 18-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join