It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: the rats are leaving the ship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the first half of the wars to end all wars. This is the pre-show to ww3. And ww3 is going to be such an odd war indeed.

People are believing the doom scienero in a biblical proportion. Honestly what is to say that Hamas or israel blows up the temple mount (by accident or false flag) in order to ursher in the messiah age. This would also increase profits of Evangelical Christians to israel to support there massive defense bill. More iron dome units!

Then we have the fiscal cliff, the banks (not all jews own banks but alot do). Then we got rothschilds and a walmart closing (or at least the union will be).

I don't know the americans sleep

edit on 17-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

tomarrow will be the 22 year anniversary of this video, also, i believe ground troops will be sent

Good catch on tomorrow being the 22nd anniversary of this video! [Dons the tin foil hat] Isn't the number 22 a big one in numerology??? Does tomorrow's date have any significance in numerology??? [Takes off tin foil hat- for now. ]

As for "Americans sleeping" - not all of us or even a lot of us support blood shed or greed.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This shows how the US is not backing Israel the way it normally does. After all the US hacking force Anonymous is attacking Israels attack on the Gaza internet. Anonymous is all those contractors that work for the US government and Homeland Security, Reminds me of this.

Boris a Israeli who worked for Jaded Security and got in trouble when he posted information about hacking the Florida voter database, he burned his CISSP Certificate in protest.

And it is even a no no to talk about it on ATS, As you can see from this thread I had on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

thats stupid logic. U.s. is for israel right to defend itself. why would u.s (so called theory cia) anonymous would attack Israel websites? Thats dumb logic

Anonymous seems to be legit

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Just like SABU? S? A? Bait Unit.
We all know how he ended up being a informant.

And also add that USAID is funding all of the TOR exit relays.
That was leaked by Cryptome.

And have you ever looked at Sony Playstation hacks out come? A US General was placed in charge of the Japanese ran Sony Playstation internet security. Not just any one but Philip Reitinger, who previously served as the director for the US National Cyber Security Center and executive director for the US Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center.

www.tgdaily.com...
edit on 17-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by JBA2848

thats stupid logic. U.s. is for israel right to defend itself. why would u.s (so called theory cia) anonymous would attack Israel websites? Thats dumb logic

Anonymous seems to be legit

This is what people like Alex Jones do when something doesn't fit their crazy theory, they bend the reality to make it fit. People think Anon is a CIA tool, but Anon keeps proving them wrong. So they create another way to make the pieces fit together.

This poster clearly prefers to think that Anon is a CIA tool, and therefore chooses to ignore the reality of the US supporting Israel once again - as they always do - to make it all fit together.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by bigyin
On BBC just now a live interview from Tel Aviv with a woman, a wife and and mother saying she is heading back to England with her family because it's all kicking off.

Something disturbing about people moving from other countries to Isreal under cover of zionist regime and then bailing out at first sign of trouble.

Hoepfully it's a sign that many more of these fakes are leaving a place they had no business being in the first place.

I respect the mother for protecting her children and for moving them to their homeland. Both are entirely admirable.

If Israel is her "homeland" then why is she fleeing to England? She should stay and help protect it.

The same reason she is seeking safety is the same reason she is doing the right thing for her child. God does the same for us. Some people are smart enough to locate themselves far from the danger. Some people go blindly on.

Rumi the Sufi

When a child is small it knows nothing but milk and its
mother. Yet, God does not leave the child there,
but leads it on to eat bread and to play, and in this
manner draws it on to the stage of reason. So too
in this world—which is in its infancy compared
with that other world—God does not leave you
here, but brings you on so you can realize that
this is infancy and nothing at all. I am amazed at
the people who must be dragged to Paradise in
chains and fetters.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
here's the reason why dual citizenship should be revoke
(from Times of Israel website)

Heather ************ said, " With all due respect zattazz, I don't care what events any diplomat is "expected" to attend. When, what the administration refers to as "one of our closest" allies (should be closest) is having trouble, we owe it to them to be available. The Obama administration has a history, especially as of late, with making sure the right people are not available when they need to be. What do you think the Petraeus stuff is all about? As for your comment about disrespecting the death of Israelis with such lies, I cannot tell you how completely offensive that is. I am an American citizen with far more loyalty to the Israelis than to my own country. I pray daily for Israel. Maybe you should pray that your blinders are removed. The Clintons may be friends of Israel, but Hillary Clinton is a representative of the Obama administration and not at liberty to do what she wants, rather she must do what she is told. Obama is NO FRIEND of Israel. Get a clue."

edit on 11/17/2012 by coolieno99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You forget the plural support from the US. Left and Right. There is two sides to the US. And who can forget what happened in January. And just so you know it is not some propaganda here is the Jerusalem Post on the story.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

We need to talk to their god about this. Does anyone know where we could find him? Has anyone actually heard their god say that that land belongs to them? Until I hear from GOD everything they claim is a lie.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Thurisaz
No-one owns the Earth, we all live here and have a right to do so.

Agreed. So then why don't the Palestinians have that same right?

Because Israelis see them as squatters on their ancestral homelands and i can understand, because here in the U.S., white people are squatting on my ancestral homelands. No such thing as justice, it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Because "Palestine" is not a country, it's a name given to "ungoverned" territory, by the Romans and later the Brits. And the Palestinians have the "idea", that the Jews buying the land, doesn't give the Jews right to the land. Jews can pay "money", but not get the merchandise ... sort of.

It's an over-simplification, but still the basics of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by bigyin
On BBC just now a live interview from Tel Aviv with a woman, a wife and and mother saying she is heading back to England with her family because it's all kicking off.

Something disturbing about people moving from other countries to Isreal under cover of zionist regime and then bailing out at first sign of trouble.

Hoepfully it's a sign that many more of these fakes are leaving a place they had no business being in the first place.

I respect the mother for protecting her children and for moving them to their homeland. Both are entirely admirable.

If Israel is her "homeland" then why is she fleeing to England? She should stay and help protect it.

The same reason she is seeking safety is the same reason she is doing the right thing for her child. God does the same for us. Some people are smart enough to locate themselves far from the danger. Some people go blindly on.

Rumi the Sufi

When a child is small it knows nothing but milk and its
mother. Yet, God does not leave the child there,
but leads it on to eat bread and to play, and in this
manner draws it on to the stage of reason. So too
in this world—which is in its infancy compared
with that other world—God does not leave you
here, but brings you on so you can realize that
this is infancy and nothing at all. I am amazed at
the people who must be dragged to Paradise in
chains and fetters.

She should send her kids to safety then defend her so called homeland. She knew how the region was when she moved there.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Because "Palestine" is not a country, it's a name given to "ungoverned" territory, by the Romans and later the Brits. And the Palestinians have the "idea", that the Jews buying the land, doesn't give the Jews right to the land. Jews can pay "money", but not get the merchandise ... sort of.

It's an over-simplification, but still the basics of it.

When did the Zionist start buying the land from the Palestinians? They don't they either force the people off or just murder them and steal it. And Palestine has been a country far longer than the amount of time the Jews ruled that part of the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I find the title interesting.
I believe the Nazi's referred to Jews as rats and then put them in rooms with rat poison.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hope the countries they flee to either send them back to israel or arrest them and prosecute them for crimes against humanity.... let them live with the choice they made and face the consequences of their actions....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ironic, some people in isreal have two houses and two countries to call home, the palestinians don't even have one.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Britguy

stolen land???

I bet you kill iinsects that trespass in your house and garden, eh? bludy insects, how dare they!

So you don't have a problem if I come into your house/apartment and just decide to stay? And then after a little while decide I don't like you, so I tell you to leave... at gunpoint.

Or I would really prefer if your house wasn't there at all, so I tear it down, and build my own house.

You'd be OK with all that? You wouldn't go to the police and say "He stole my house/land"

The problem with saying that nobody owns the land arises when people are coming for YOURS

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if I'd call them rats, but the whole dual citizenship thing really irritates me.

It is certainly quite telling that people are taking their families and leaving. I guess after all the war-mongering, it has come to their doorstep, so they're going to bail. Be careful what you wish for!

I guess they'll just run to places like Europe and the US, and wait for the final elimination of the Palestinian Gaza strip, so they can go back and perhaps be first in line for a brand-new home in the brand-new Gaza subdivision, after the old bombed-out buildings and ancient olive trees are razed to the ground.

The whole thing is just plain sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We need to get all of the gods of the worlds religions together in a cage match. Last one standing wins. When he/she/ or it comes out of the cage, we nuke the # out of it while it is still weak. Problem solved. How long before man finds another reason to show their insanity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join