It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: the rats are leaving the ship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
On BBC just now a live interview from Tel Aviv with a woman, a wife and and mother saying she is heading back to England with her family because it's all kicking off.

Something disturbing about people moving from other countries to Isreal under cover of zionist regime and then bailing out at first sign of trouble.

Hoepfully it's a sign that many more of these fakes are leaving a place they had no business being in the first place.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nice of you to wish people to expose their children to harm, just to proove "worthy" to you.
Do you have children? Would you like your children to get killed in a war?

Very lame.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
Nice of you to wish people to expose their children to harm, just to proove "worthy" to you.
Do you have children? Would you like your children to get killed in a war?

Very lame.

Nice that this woman and her family had no qualms about moving to Israel and settling on land stolen from others, most times at gunpoint, and that Palestinian children probably died in the ongoing theft of that land.

That's why there are so many "dual" nationality Israelis. They will not renounce their citizenship of the country they were born in, as it provides a bolt hole. It also brings up the question once again as to where their loyalties lie!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Am i wrong in thinking...WTH:

"i cant handle here i will just pop back to england" wenever i feel like it

Its okay though the brits are fine with this, bring em all here ffs this gov will help them out
probably pay for the family to come here ass well

Sorry if that sounds harsh

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

stolen land???

I bet you kill iinsects that trespass in your house and garden, eh? bludy insects, how dare they!

No-one owns the Earth, we all live here and have a right to do so.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Agreed. So then why don't the Palestinians have that same right?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A RAT would be ANY woman anywhere in the world who does NOT try to protect her children in any way and in ANY war or skirmish, no matter where it is.

A RAT would be a man who insists women and children stay in the middle of a war zone and get killed - so the rest of us can point fingers at the 90% civilian collateral damage.

The big ugly WAR RATS are those who kill women and children because they aren't man enough to fight the men. (Specific reference - USA drones.)

A RAT is a full grown soldier who uses a child as a human shield.

A RAT is ...

A mother's job IS to protect her children, even at her own expense.
edit on 17/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
On BBC just now a live interview from Tel Aviv with a woman, a wife and and mother saying she is heading back to England with her family because it's all kicking off.

Something disturbing about people moving from other countries to Isreal under cover of zionist regime and then bailing out at first sign of trouble.

Hoepfully it's a sign that many more of these fakes are leaving a place they had no business being in the first place.

One woman leaves and this is the title you choose? Lmfao.

Also, I seem to remember plenty of Iranian civilians, students, even government officials fleeing the country when things started to boil while you Iran defenders on ATS were saying it's no big deal.

I wonder why it's a big deal now.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

If those fleeing the fighting are rats, do you therefore support British Muslims heading to Palestine or Libya or Syria to join the fight?

Since they're doing the opposite?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Britguy

stolen land???

I bet you kill iinsects that trespass in your house and garden, eh? bludy insects, how dare they!

There is a mandate to the right of self determination and to land. As you say, no one truly owns land (except they do, it's bought and sold and people are routinely deprived of it because of their economic standing), but why is it okay for Israel to steal land from others who exist there already?

This double standard astounds me. All nations claim that others have the right to their own land, except when it comes to Israel. Israel has land, but it wants more, and it is determined to steal the land right from under the feet of their neighbours, while the world just watches it and calls any retaliation an act of "terror".

If Argentina wanted to claim the Falklands, imprisoned the people, blockaded them, struck them with missiles and assaulted any who attempted to come to their aid, you can bet your ass the UK and US governments would be happy to see them firing something back at their aggressors. So why is it called terrorism when it's the Palestinians defending themselves in any way they can against a more powerful aggressor, but it's justified self-defence when it's "white people"?

The fact is, the Palestinians live there, they have a right to their state. The Israeli's live there, and they have a right to their state. The problem is that Israel is determined to steal more and more land and imprison the people of Gaza. If Israel just stopped stealing land from other people, all of this could be worked out over time. As long as Israel is blockading, stealing, attacking and victimising the Palestinian people, they have absolutely no right to call themselves victims.

The Zionists have created this mess, and they have no intention of ending it because their leaders enjoy having the political tool. Just like nutty yahoo is using it in the run up to elections in January, other leaders use it in the same way for their own gain. They get to steal land, with the blessing of the international community, and they have an ongoing war to use as a political football with their own people.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I respect the mother for protecting her children and for moving them to their homeland. Both are entirely admirable.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To those uneducated posters "rats leaving a sinking ship" is a well known phrase and does not infer that the actual persons involved are rats.

It's an idiom as described here

and here

so enough with the whining.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Truely, its a simple matter of EVERYBODY KNOWS........
Everybody knows
Isreal is Gods Chosen land.......
Isrealites, are Gods CHOSEN PEOPLE.....
The Romans smashed Isreal way back in history, and scttered the jews to the four winds...(.very much simplified)
The bible teaches they will return to claim their land..........
Most of the western world knows the story ( we should...its endemic)
Somehow if God put the Isrealites up to massacreing all the inhabitants of the land to get it in the first place,....
Why is it not surprising they have to massacre people to get it back again?
Everybody Knows this......its unspoken....
Who are we to go against Gods will?
After all the Isrealites are only doing what everybody knows God foretold would happen..............
Its GODs fault this is all going down!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I too must be a rat - I don't live in Israel but in one of the neighboring countries that could very well be affected by the situation in Gaza/ Israel, plus we have problems of our own here.

My husband and I already discussed that if things do 'kick off' here, I will take our children back to England for a while until things calm down. I am loyal to and love the country I live in and if we had no children I would more than likely stay here but in no way would I put them in harm's way. I will do whatever it takes to protect them.

If we do go to England, I will stay with family and my husband will support us as usual, have no intention or will to claim benefits. I was born and bred in England so see no wrong in going back for a while in the name of protecting my kids.

The woman interviewed on BBC could be there for any number of reasons, could be on a posting, be married to an Israeli, working there...we can't judge her reasons but why shouldn't she protect her family?

Here's to hoping against hope that the situation over here calms down soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the first half of the wars to end all wars. This is the pre-show to ww3. And ww3 is going to be such an odd war indeed.

People are believing the doom scienero in a biblical proportion. Honestly what is to say that Hamas or israel blows up the temple mount (by accident or false flag) in order to ursher in the messiah age. This would also increase profits of Evangelical Christians to israel to support there massive defense bill. More iron dome units!

Then we have the fiscal cliff, the banks (not all jews own banks but alot do). Then we got rothschilds and a walmart closing (or at least the union will be).

I don't know the americans sleep

edit on 17-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

tomarrow will be the 22 year anniversary of this video, also, i believe ground troops will be sent

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I respect the mother for protecting her children and for moving them to their homeland. Both are entirely admirable.

If Israel is her "homeland" then why is she fleeing to England? She should stay and help protect it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Truely, its a simple matter of EVERYBODY KNOWS........
Everybody knows
Isreal is Gods Chosen land.......
Isrealites, are Gods CHOSEN PEOPLE.....
The Romans smashed Isreal way back in history, and scttered the jews to the four winds...(.very much simplified)
The bible teaches they will return to claim their land..........
Most of the western world knows the story ( we should...its endemic)
Somehow if God put the Isrealites up to massacreing all the inhabitants of the land to get it in the first place,....
Why is it not surprising they have to massacre people to get it back again?
Everybody Knows this......its unspoken....
Who are we to go against Gods will?
After all the Isrealites are only doing what everybody knows God foretold would happen..............
Its GODs fault this is all going down!

Wow what a tool of an answer! Its mankind fault... blah blah blah freewill

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if there was a conflict going on, and i had the ability to get my family and myself out, i would do it in a heatbeat....you could call me all the vile names you want to, i could care less. there are plenty of psychotic people that still think violence against innocent people solves problems.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As a parent, you can bet your bottom dollar, I would do everything and anything to protect my children.

If I was put in that situation, I'd be leaving for the welfare of my kids- no questions asked.

That's what you sign up for when having a child. Their welfare first.

If I had no children, now, that would be whole different ball game.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
New zionist movement, back to the motherland (europe)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join