It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Rockets Fired from Egypt Hit Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well, yay. More killing, awesome. Where are all the youtube vids of death and carnage? Why is this not on pay per view?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

For the last year or two, every time someone sneezes wrong somewhere in the world, there's a new thread titled "This is it!" or "Here we go, it's WWIII!!" People almost seem excited at the thought of there being a war, or the thought of another world war. Then you get posts with thumbs up, and an almost "I can't wait!" tone.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well that's what happens when you play puppet master isn't it? Here's another shocker, I don't care what happens to the middle east. Shocking, I know. As an American, I could care less what happens to Egypt or Israel. I don't care what Iran does. I could care less about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria... come to think of it, being best friends with Israel sure is taxing isn't it? I'm curious, by 2013, how many more holy wars will Americans have to fight?
reply to post by shelookslikeone

I am with you on this. Who care about War in other parts of the World. I am to busy trying to keep up with the Kardashiuns, and some of the other great television shows that keep me busy...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Should we be surprised?

"Egyptian President Morsi Joins Preacher in Prayer for Destruction and Dispersal of the Jews," from MEMRI, October 19: Following are excerpts from a sermon delivered by Egyptian cleric Futouh Abd Al-Nabi Mansour, Head of Religious Endowment, Matrouh governorate, in the presence of Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi.

The sermon aired on Egyptian Channel 1 on October 19, 2012. Futouh Abd Al-Nabi Mansour:

"Oh Allah, absolve us of our sins, strengthen us, and grant us victory over the infidels. Oh Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, disperse them, rend them asunder. Oh Allah, demonstrate Your might and greatness upon them. Show us Your omnipotence, oh Lord...."

www.jihadwatch.org...

edit on 17-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join