It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Report: Rockets Fired from Egypt Hit Israel." Is this now inches away from WW3?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Well, personally I think It's 1 of 2 things.... either this IS the tipping point for WW3, or it's a distraction so we wont notice whats REALLY on the horizon which is even worse, NIbiru. I am leaning towards the Nibiru thing with all the
strange things happening around the world.
There is a grip of things on this page
www.facebook.com...

P.S. Or, the worst of all ...... goo.gl...

n'joy

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRIGHT STAR
reply to post by elouina

What he's best at Is golf and travel Israel won't listen to this Illegal Muslim.

Thanks for bringing nothing but your own misguided hatred of Obama into the conversation. Contributed a lot.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SoothSayer805

Facepalm... how on earth is NIBURU.. a theory from a crazy lady who was very wrong in 2003... have anything to due with egypt bombing israel... I am officially out of the convo.. you all have a good night.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD
Maker of this thread WW3 is not closer or even near. This is a regional flare up nothing more. To call something World war 3 it would have to Involve Europe, Africa, Asia and North America fighting each other.

Until you see this stop saying world war 3 no more please with sugar on top.
edit on 17-11-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

A World War is when these little "regional flareups" escalate further and further until all allies from both sides gets involved and starts fighting each other. They start somewhere, now don't they...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

Originally posted by P12SOLD
Maker of this thread WW3 is not closer or even near. This is a regional flare up nothing more. To call something World war 3 it would have to Involve Europe, Africa, Asia and North America fighting each other.

Until you see this stop saying world war 3 no more please with sugar on top.
edit on 17-11-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

A World War is when these little "regional flareups" escalate further and further until all allies from both sides gets involved and starts fighting each other. They start somewhere, now don't they...

Yea I tried explaining it on the page before this. But it all just falls on deaf ears most of the time these days. Sad.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ignoring the situation is the only thing I like about president turd bag. Unfortunately that gives him more time to consontrate on wrecking America.

I don't think anything will come of this. No ww3. Just a bunch of people getting slaughtered for a while, and then back to business as usual. As terrible as that is, I think the best thing we can do is butt out, and stay out. But we probably won't

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ignoring the comments above... But why do we always question, whether it be Bush or Obama, why the president hasnt done anything for situation x. How could we possibly know what the president is doing? So they havent done some photo op, big deal. For all we know the president is on the phone or on some conference video call explaining all the covert help we are giving in the forms of weapons, strategy, espionage. I think its pretty obtuse to assume nothing is happening just because the mainstream media doesnt have some photo op or press conference to shove down our throats.
edit on 18-11-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The best thing for us to do is nothing. It's none of our business, even though we've been sticking our nose in it forever. Let them work it our for themselves for a change. We've got our own problems, and spending millions of dollars over there won't help us in any way that I can see.

My advise for what it's worth is pay zero attention to the msm.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Two major Israeli newspapers are reporting that rockets fired from Egypt have hit Israel. "Terrorists in the Sinai Peninsula launched rockets into Israel Friday night," reports the Jerusalem Post. "The rockets fell near an Israeli village on the southern border, causing some damage, but no injuries." The Israeli daily Haaretz reports, "Rockets fired from direction of Egypt toward Eshkol Regional Council."

Havent been on in a long time but with this heating up and now military action from Egypt, I think this is worse than the normal 'mid east violence". Wife and I disagree, she amounts this to same ole same ole, but I think and feel something different this time. Wanted to come here to get the best thoughts on this. so ATS'ers much ado about nothing, or something more?

www.weeklystandard.com... ypt-hit-israel_663502.html
edit on 17-11-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

I side with your wife.

Not only that but I don't see any MAJOR wars breaking out in the region whatsoever.

I think it's all a bunch of fear mongering, sabre rattling BS with a few bombs being thrown in to "prove" that they "mean business" this time !!!

God, how often have we seen this BS fly ???

It's two days later and there has been no retaliation on Israel's part against Egypt.

I believe that Israel is well aware of the fact that unlike being able to easily bully the Palastinians around it's quite another thing to go head to head with Egypt as this could actually bloody their bullying little noses not to mention the repercussions of such actions might also bring several other powerful nations into the mix.

Bullies only pick on the weak.

edit on 18-11-2012 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The answer is....... NO!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
israel definitely seems to be in the mood to start a war with somebody and I don`t think there is anything anyone can do to stop them.
I wonder who is really behind all of this pulling the strings?

JAK

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Please note, this thread is about:

"Report: Rockets Fired from Egypt Hit Israel." Is this now inches away from WW3?

Please Stay On Topic

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Its the wayward Salifs with their brand of Sophistry creating all this by the witness of their words and actions.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

"Terrorists in the Sinai Peninsula launched rockets into Israel Friday night," reports the Jerusalem Post.

"IRONy"

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is one theory I heard that's about as good as any.

President bo has recently make an offer to Iran to start playing nice nice, if they'll agree to stop their nuclear ambitions. So in response to that, da jews decide provoke a fight with Iran's friend, the Palestinians, just hours after handing them a peace agreement proposal, in order to make it hard for Iran to make any agreements with the the great satan.

Since you won't be reading that in the msm, that makes it slightly plausible.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
When is World War?
Is it when it's officially announced?
Or when the shtf in your country?

Look around... to me we are at war for years now.
World War 3 has long begun

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Report: Rockets Fired from Egypt Hit Israel." Is this now inches away from WW3?,

I'm not surprised. The first thing the Muslim Brotherhood said when they gained power in Egypt was that they wanted to go to war with Israel. This is to be expected. Sad but true ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join