It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica's Latest Vision!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just want to share this you all. Jessica has an uncanny success rate with her predictions.

Here is her latest...

Visions of raining ash- volcano? (Via cell) I’m taking a min to rest and while lying here I tapped into various areas of the country. And its weird cuz I still see flooding for the mid-west but something odd showed in the visions…rain but with ashy particles coming down too and I’m seeing it spread out over more than one area. A volcano must be ready to burst or something soon for me to be seeing this. I think it could affect many, many areas (the ash). The best way to explain what it looks like in the vision is- have u ever watched Nickelodeon’s Avatar The Last Airbender? My sister and I are quite the fans…and we watch it all the time as reruns and on dvd. Anyway, in the show when the fire nation is coming, sometimes it rains ashy snow type stuff…if u mix that from the series with rain mixed into it…that is what I’m seeing. Seeing more likely, south western usa, hawaii and european countries possible with other areas seeing some ash or being able to smell it or something. Where I see it so wide spread and ashy its probably not a good sign… and I don’t know anything about volcanoes but my guess is the size makes a difference? Although I could be wrong. Be aware of volcanoes. (As I’m flashed red lights in my mind)

jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735
[more

havent you mentioned this girl before?

Is it you?

If it is, I may be about to offend you and for that I apologise.

She reads like a flakey, rambler seeking àttention.

She's not setting my world alight.

I don't r ate anything she says.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by sled735
[more

Is it you?

Yes, I think I have mentioned her before. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't see her as an attention seeker at all. I think she shares her visions to help warn us. If I had her gift, I would definitely being sharing it with the world.

There have been many people having dreams of fireballs, floods, and even some information coming in from "outside contacts" that have been speaking of these things about to happen.
This gives some validation to what others have seen, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Mount Fiji has been acting up I think..don't know if this is related to my dream, maybe I was remote viewing and it wasn't me that I was watching ....keeping an eye out though.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by sled735
[more

Is it you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Sun will be accompanied by the Moon in Libra; Venus is above with Saturn in Virgo; Just below and right above the horizon is Mercury being swatted by the Scorpion tail (with Antares); Mars is in Sagittarius directly below Scorpius. Because of this alignment, when the Moon transitions into its "Full Phase" (10 days from now); I think there will be a major earthquake (7+) in the Australian region or very close to there. If not, I won't be disappointed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am on a cliff, in a field, near a tree, overlooking the sand and water of the beach and ocean. It seems to be mid afternoon and the Sun is just reaching the 30 degree point of the horizon. Cloudy day, but still partly sunny. I am watching the waves and meditating, when I notice several red spots, in my field of view, coming from the direction of the Sun. At first I thought I was seeing things, but they got closer and bigger, finally one of them hit the ocean what seemed like at least 300 hundred miles away. Then another and another and another, each getting closer. The waves started to increase in size exponentially with each crash of a fire ball. I was caught off guard when a wave came towards the cliff I was standing on, at the last moment I grabbed the bottom of the tree and hung on for dear life. The waves subsided long enough for me to let go of tree and run as fast as I could in the direction of my house.

This is some of what she was referring to...feel free to stop by and give a read

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is the latest video/warning from Jessica:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My heart and prayers go out to the people at the Boston Marathon who were injured, and the family of those who were killed.

Interesting tid bit from Jessica:
Source:jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

Yesterday my family from in town came by and they were talking about the marathon and I saw, flashed in my head, “bomb”. Figured it was ego-self being a pain so I never tweeted it… but low and behold look what happened and I keep feeling like it isn’t over yet. I will always post what I see and feel from now on- like right now I am seeing “Chicago, next” and “don’t use trains” around here… I will never underestimate what I see, feel, hear ever again.
reply to post by sled735

new topics

top topics

join