It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
I'm curious, if someone wants to respond, why does it say in my profile that I've started 2 threads when I've only started this one (and I don't think I can even start other threads outside of this area)?

Each thread is started in a parallel server.
The parallel thread is followed by various government agency technicians who cross check each post with previous posts to find patterns.

These patterns are fed to a mainframe that creates a unified database.

That database is where Hip Hop artist and Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor names are generated.
edit on 17-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm curious, if someone wants to respond, why does it say in my profile that I've started 2 threads when I've only started this one (and I don't think I can even start other threads outside of this area)?

I looked at your profile. Only one thread, I can see. Are you sure you looked at your own profile....

Des

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I looked at your profile. Only one thread, I can see. Are you sure you looked at your own profile....

Des

I think so lol. It shows up to me as:

Threads Started: 2

I mean, I don't really care or anything, just curious. I think the hip hop/ben and jerry's ice cream explanation works though !

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Your profiles comments page counts as a created thread in the database.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Your profiles comments page counts as a created thread in the database.

Ha! That explains it then. Certainly it still has something to do with Ben and Jerry's though right? I mean, well... okay maybe I just like ice cream and the thought of some computer programer having a secret ice cream agenda while creating this website got the better of me... I'm rambling again.
edit on 17-11-2012 by shelookslikeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hello and welcome!

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join