It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 trumpets (prepper youtube site) Ex-Military knowledge and creative survial tips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I looked for a suitable forum - move to more appropraite one if you need to,,

I was checking out some designs for wood gasification and ran across this site and I know a lot but these guys actually taught me a thing or two. thought I would share with other people who want to be prepared for when the SHTF.... they have like 30+ video's on various topics - some laughable and other dead serious.
the one that made the decision to share was - the railroad tracks video - they explore the benefits of using the rail system instead of the road system - bridges - the likelyhood the check points would be on the roads and support systems for the rail road can be used for survival.
another video goes into turning a pressure cooker into a vacuum sealer. what a bug out bag should contain.
building a wood fueled electrical generator. useful smart phone tools. etc etc etc.... very knowledgable preppers.

7 trumpets preppers

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In the wake of increasing severity and frequency of storms people should really take these lessons to heart. People might never need them, but as the scouts say "Be Prepared."

join