It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Christian Theater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't know how many live or travel to the Philly or Branson areas, but there is an excellent theater in those locations. It started in Lancaster PA and has now opened up a new one in Branson.

Anyone who is interested in "Christian based" theater that is actually comparable to Broadway as well as full of live animals, a surrounding stage, some awesome animatronics and a good family environment should check it out.

When I lived up in that area I went every chance I got for the pure entertainment value. It's really like nothing you've ever seen before and is well worth the time and ticket money. This is especially valuable for those who are of the Christian faith and wish to tailor their entertainment to that.

The theater is www.sight-sound.com... and has my utmost approval and support.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I don't know how many live or travel to the Philly or Branson areas, but there is an excellent theater in those locations. It started in Lancaster PA and has now opened up a new one in Branson.

Anyone who is interested in "Christian based" theater that is actually comparable to Broadway as well as full of live animals, a surrounding stage, some awesome animatronics and a good family environment should check it out.

When I lived up in that area I went every chance I got for the pure entertainment value. It's really like nothing you've ever seen before and is well worth the time and ticket money. This is especially valuable for those who are of the Christian faith and wish to tailor their entertainment to that.

The theater is www.sight-sound.com... and has my utmost approval and support.

I take my family there yearly. We are only an hour away. You are correct. It's amazing.

new topics

join