It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money For Nothing (and The Foetesuses For Free)...to sell on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here is a link I thought may explain why so many in the medical profession may want to killl as many unborn humans as possible.
thenaturallawyer.wordpress.com...

I think it says it all.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: spelling

And when we ponder on the question...where do the dead humans bodies go (fetuses) well not all end up thrown in the furnace.
They are sold.
Yes evil has no bounds.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: adding of facts

edit on 16-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: spelingg

edit on 16-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: title clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Your source.....hmmm, seems a little one sided. But nice read, none the less.

I have never had an abortion, but knew quite a few people that did. One person had 2 tubal pregnancies, and if she hadn't had them, she would have died.

Others were forced by parents, to have them because of "what will the neighbors think." These people were mentally screwed up for a long time, if not forever.

With that said, it isn't up to anybody but the person who holds something in their womb.

I also had a very good friend who's father was in the business of running abortion clinics in Chicago. He and his nurse were stuffed in to the trunk of a car, and killed. Because he served a purpose for people who decided what to do about their situation.

A Dr. only provides a service needed, and they should get paid for it.

Let the blame lay with the person who decided to put themselves there, for whatever reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Im in Il, never heard of a Dr an nurse being stuffed in a trunk. Anyway, the Dr IS being paid for the service. Selling the fetuses is not being paid for the service, Its selling fetuses. If women are okay with it.. then let them deal with it... IF they are informed that their aborted fetus is to be sold for a profit on top of the money they are paying for the abortion in the first place. I wonder how many are informed of it or how many would be okay with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Does that concept apply to those who want to commit suicide?

Yes if someone wants to kill a human being inside them ...let them do it themselves?
Yet most want to kill the unborn and preserve their own life.
The one who wants to commit suicide but is to gutless to jump off a cliff anyone who pushes him over a cliff is a murderer..because the victim reaaly didnt want to die...did he?

The mother is afraid of losing her own life but enlists help in ensuring only the defenceless human inside her womb is killed whilst she lives.
The doctor is a murderer.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Dr Expired because: removing erroneous link quote

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by Sissel

Im in Il, never heard of a Dr an nurse being stuffed in a trunk. Anyway, the Dr IS being paid for the service. Selling the fetuses is not being paid for the service, Its selling fetuses. If women are okay with it.. then let them deal with it... IF they are informed that their aborted fetus is to be sold for a profit on top of the money they are paying for the abortion in the first place. I wonder how many are informed of it or how many would be okay with it.

Here is an article about it. Yep, I'm old, but this was really a rough thing to go through:

Chicago Tribune

A man who told the FBI about the 1975 murders of a Chicago doctor and two women in hopes of winning a reduced sentence on unrelated convictions was found guilty Tuesday of the triple homicide. A Cook County Criminal Court jury found Roosevelt Clay, 32, guilty of murdering Dr. Lawrence Gluckman, the operator of a West Side clinic; a patient, Minnie Harris, 20; and her sister, Tressie, 23, in a bungled kidnaping attempt.

As you will see, they were still arresting people for this in 1988.

As to aborted fetuses being sold? I don't know if that crosses the mind of a woman who has come to terms with having to do it. No matter what the reasons for them in deciding to do it.

I think you bring up a good point though, and something for a person facing an unwanted pregnancy to consider.

And it's been a while, so in the article you will see that two people were killed with the Dr. A patient and an assistant.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Yes if someone wants to kill a human being inside them ...let them do it themselves?
The one who wants to commit suicide but is to gutless to jump off a cliff anyone who pushes him over a cliff is a murderer..because the victim reaaly didnt want to die...did he?

The mother is afraid of losing her own life but enlists help in ensuring only the defenceless human inside her womb is killed whilst she lives.

Excuse me, but I made a reply about a very dear friend that suffered ectopic pregnancies. There was no way for the fetuses to ever be viable, and if my friend had not had abortions, that also removed her fallopian tubes, she would be dead.

I think there are also a lot of other reasons why a woman would seek an abortion, that you could not ever comprehend.

A life is a life is a life is a life...................

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

AHh okay, I thought you meant it was in the abortion clinic crimes.. this was a kidnapping that happened at the clinic.. not that its any less heinous,... but it wasnt a strike on the Dr for performing abortions. Im no spring chicken either btw

I am not for abortions, so I wont have one. What another person wants to do.. if I agree with it or not.. is on them and wholly their decision. I would hope that they inform themselves of all of the aspects and were in a position to make decisions based on ALL of the info... including that the tissue would be sold. Profit on top of payment... Seems to me if this was figured into the overall profit of the clinic, abortions should be cheaper and not need govt subsidization.
Due to the beliefs of many women, I doubt they would have a problem with the fetal tissue being sold, but some might. IMO things should be transparent with medical procedures.. not hidden.

BTW, I wasnt insinuating you were not being truthful, I had never heard of an abortion clinic Dr and nirse being killed in that manner due to it being a nut who was striking out at clinics and Drs.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

“Every single transaction that we did,” adds Whitten, “was cash money. We wouldn’t take a check, or even a credit card. If you didn’t have the money, forget it. It wasn’t unusual at all for me to take $10,000 to $15,000 a day to the bank – in cash.”

This is a huge red flag for me that tells me this may be a load of crap.

Any bank transaction over $10k is reported to government agencies. If a doctor is banking all this money....the IRS will be looking at it.

So I question the validity of this source.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Its apples and oranges, Expired.
MOST abortions are not done to save anyones life. In the other poster's case, an ectopic pregnancy isnt viable AT ALL... it HAS to be removed. It can NOT remain. Many women who try to get preg ( that have infertility issues due to scarring of the fallopian tubes and soome who just have the bad luck of implantation to be outside of the uterus) do have ectopic pregnancies and they dont want it to be removed, but it can not live where it is positioned at. Its usually a horrible event for the woman.. and not a choice.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

“Every single transaction that we did,” adds Whitten, “was cash money. We wouldn’t take a check, or even a credit card. If you didn’t have the money, forget it. It wasn’t unusual at all for me to take $10,000 to $15,000 a day to the bank – in cash.”

Any bank transaction over $10k is reported to government agencies. If a doctor is banking all this money....the IRS will be looking at it.

are you serious ??
ever have more than one account at the same time ?
surprise, 15,000 cash to deposit in 3 separate accounts wouldn't even make the IRS blink.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Not now so much.
In order for privacy, women pay in cash. If you pay for it with your check or CC.. it shows up. In order for women who needed privacy due to making the decision secretly/personally... this was a sure way to keep it private.. between the woman and Dr alone.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OP, i'm having difficulty understanding why this seems surprising to you.
it's not a new thing and tissue has been sold everywhere from science/research labs to fruitcakes with fetishes. and that isn't including the black market activities.

i was hoping you were just young and uninformed but you clarified that so what gives ?
why would you think the women who have abortions aren't aware of this already ?

same thing with "organ donors" ... a large percent of those harvested never get transplanted. so, where did you think they went ??

ETA --> help me out here please ... are you suggesting that we should stop being organ donors because some of those organs won't be used to extend life ?
(fetuses are often sold to science)

what is the difference between robbing a grave to sell the body to science and robbing a womb to do the same ... at least the owner of the womb has a choice.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Honor93 because: typo

edit on 16-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Fair enough, but also consider that this blog/article is now evidence of these doctors evading tax liability and other such crimes.

Do you really think they are going to open themselves up to something like that?

The IRS will come after you if you have too many garage sales in a certain time period, these doctors would be toast.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just wanted to add: Separate accounts do not matter. Anything over $10k a day in anyone's name is automatically flagged.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Fair enough, but also consider that this blog/article is now evidence of these doctors evading tax liability and other such crimes.

Do you really think they are going to open themselves up to something like that?
why would they need to ? and how in the world do you figure that ?
got any proof ?
otherwise they could just as easily be operating as a non-profit research entity.

if you don't understand the mechanics of the economy, i wouldn't expect you to follow this either, however, you are reaching for straws with your automatic assumption.

perhaps you would be surprised to learn that much of this harvesting/selling is reported for tax credits on their main business. it's a donation, remember ?

The IRS will come after you if you have too many garage sales in a certain time period, these doctors would be toast.
i've never heard of the IRS doing such a thing, got a link ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Just wanted to add: Separate accounts do not matter. Anything over $10k a day in anyone's name is automatically flagged.
maybe in your bank but it's never happened in mine.
$10k in a single transaction is flagged here ... otherwise, i can move $50k around all day and not get flagged once.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

he Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 (or BSA, or otherwise known as the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act) requires financial institutions in the United States to assist U.S. government agencies to detect and prevent money laundering. Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, and file reports of cash purchases of these negotiable instruments of more than $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities. Many banks will no longer sell negotiable instruments when they are purchased with cash, requiring the purchase to be withdrawn from an account at that institution.

4. Customers with multiple accounts. A customer maintains multiple accounts at a bank or at different banks for no apparent legitimate reason. The accounts may be in the same names or in different names with different signature authorities. Interaccount transfers are evidence of common control.

Source
Source

it's a donation, remember

No, it's deposited in the bank....as the article stated.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

he Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 (or BSA, or otherwise known as the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act) requires financial institutions in the United States to assist U.S. government agencies to detect and prevent money laundering. Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, and file reports of cash purchases of these negotiable instruments of more than $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities. Many banks will no longer sell negotiable instruments when they are purchased with cash, requiring the purchase to be withdrawn from an account at that institution.

4. Customers with multiple accounts. A customer maintains multiple accounts at a bank or at different banks for no apparent legitimate reason. The accounts may be in the same names or in different names with different signature authorities. Interaccount transfers are evidence of common control.

Source
Source

it's a donation, remember

No, it's deposited in the bank....as the article stated.

wow, really ???
money laundering is what you use as a foundation for your argument ??
well then, clearly, you just don't understand how it works.

without going into great detail ... first, they'd have to participate with a financial institution and not all are classified as such.
second, they'd have to make a single deposit to one account in one institution (anyone with half a brain doesn't do this, whether they are circimventing the law or not)
third, what makes you think they'd EVER make a transaction that would be reportable ?
fourth, they often have family to which they can gift up to $10k without reporting it to anyone.

and lastly, admitting that this activity happens doesn't point a finger at any provider in particular.

Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, and file reports of cash purchases of these negotiable instruments of more than $10,000 (daily aggregate amount), and to report suspicious activity that might signify money laundering, tax evasion, or other criminal activities
without proof of either of the above bold items, the finanacial institution has no evidence of any potential criminal activity to report.

deposits are not purchases of negotiable instruments.
9,000 to savings, 3,000 to checking, 7,000 to IRA, 4,500 to MF, 3500 to a loan payment and 6,000 split 3 ways for each of 3 children ... which of these transactions would raise the brow of anyone ??
in case you aren't counting ... that's over $30g in one day's worth of deposits.

fyi, the taxman hears about the "donations", not the financial institution.

ETA -- i'm guessing you don't write-off donations either ?
do you volunteer at a food bank, Salvation army, Goodwill, local Humane Society ?
if you do, did you know that you can write-off the $$ value of your efforts ?
and yes, they can too.
donations (tissue) to the industry of research is usually reported as a write-off.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

PS ... in case you don't understand what you linked, if the physician walked into a FA and purchased [$20g - strke that] $11g worth of gold certificates, it would be reported. if that same client purchased $9g woth of gold certificates and deposited the remainder as indicated above, there is still no "flag" generated.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Honor93 because: add PS

edit on 17-11-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I think you may need to re-read the information provided and digest it a bit more. These laws were put in place to prevent money-laundering and other nefarious activities similar to what you are describing.

This is not about the "purchased instruments". This is about the laws that cover bank deposits, numerous deposits and numerous deposits under $9k. All of the information is there for you to easily conclude that what you are describing is a federal offense.....that being the case, these doctors would be in some serious trouble right now if the story is true.

That being said, I remain firm on my assessment and will say this blog post is made-up.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You have had your little dig at my expense ...feel better?
If you cannot see why the OP has made this thread...then you maybe are truly lost.
Signed immature and uninformed.

new topics

top topics

join