It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[BL] The Templars Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was looking at the labyrinth and lo and behold, I saw a maltese cross otherwise known as a templars cross, this is getting interesting

Sorry I know its a sketchy marking off the picture; but now you know what to look for. look at this...

I then did a google on labyrinths and the templars and found this website:
www.veling.nl...

The Labyrinth of the grail
The Knights Templar and the "Holy Grail" in Nova Scotia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the 14th century, the Inquisition was determined to exterminate the Knights Templar. Some refugee Knights (and their treasure?) participated in trans Atlantic voyages to Nova Scotia in 1398. The Templars were the keepers of the Holy Grail who were searching for Avalon, a paradise free from religious persecution. Was this sanctuary Nova Scotia?

I also found this on ATS. It was posted a few days ago...Read the full post:

'A massive labyrinth of ancient and (until now) secret underground passages, built by the Knights Templar and linked to the Holy grail, has been found in the historic town of Hertford in South-East England, not far from the site of the major Templar preceptory, of Temple Dinsley. Incredibly, most of the labyrinth remains hidden along with its secrets.'

These are just a few thoughts, it fits in better with the latin rather than greek mythology. The templars are also asociated with Mithras a Bull God:

visit this site
Mithraic sculpture depicted the Taurobolium with invariable consistency. Mithras was always depicted in the cave kneeling on the back of the bull, dagger in hand, wearing a flowing cape and Phrygian cap (the rounded, conical hats currently en vogue amongst rap-music fans). He was shown pulling back the bull's head by its nostrils and stabbing it with the dagger, back foot extended over the bull's right leg. A dog and a snake were shown leaping into bull's wound, representing the dualistic conflict of good and evil at the moment of creation. A scorpion was shown at the bull's genitals, depicting evil seeking to destroy life at its source. Ears of corn sprung from the tail of the bull representing victory of good over evil. During the celebration of the vernal equinox, the Phrygian priests of the Great Mother attributed the blood shed in the Taurobolium to the redemptive power of the blood of the Divine Lamb shed on the Christian Easter. It was maintained that the dramatic Taurobolium purification ritual was more effective than baptism. The food that was taken during the mystic feasts was likened to the bread and wine of the communion; the Mother of the Gods (Magna Mater) received greater worship than the Mother of God (Mary), whose son also had risen again. An inscription in the Mithraeum under the Church of Santa Prisca in Rome referred to Mithras saving men by shedding the eternal blood of the bull. On the very spot on which the last Taurobolium took place at the end of the fourth century, in the Phrygianum, today stands the Vatican's St. Peter's Basilica.

What do you think am I clutching at straws? It also fits in with the Golden Section being used in the Labyrinth...

[edit on 21-10-2004 by bigdanprice]

[edit on 22-10-2004 by bigdanprice]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WOW that is realy realy weird

you should look for were the labrynth originated from the picture 1

mabe the knights templars or whatever are still around these days(i would,nt be suprised if they were)and are using that as a subliminal message to get people to join their cult or what ever it is

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The picture is part of the Black Labyrinth game I was working on a solution...
Come and join in... but read up on this lot first!www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
BigDan
This was sort of pointed out in the very begining but was blown odd as an optical illusion but with all the ties to Masonry I'm seeing, perhaps it was dismissed a bit too early. Not sure though.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry didnt know it had been mentioned but I think its still worthy of investigation. I think we will know more when the game starts proper... I think that will be the 23rd... Tomorrow... oooh exciting!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Found this about the order of the labyrinth in templar mythology

www.spiritmythos.org...
A small band of these Templars, several of which were Scottish in ancestry, were lead by the Order of the Labyrinth (a clandestine order of spiritual keepers of the catacombs and labyrinths of the world--see "Temple Doors #1-89) to Iona, a Holy Isle of Scotland. It was here that these Templars of a "lost order" began a service to the Light which took them beyond the veil of any Templars before them. They became aware of and enlightened in service to the TRUE "Templar" Order which had been established by John Martinus, the son of Yeshua and Mari Magdalene. The later Templars were but a shadow of this original order. The Iona Knights then, came full circle back into the most ancient origins of the "Johannes Templaris."

John Martinus had been raised on Iona by Ionian Priestess--left in their care by this mother, Mari. While still a youth, he was brought by the Priestess Elaine to Glastonbury to enter his initiations and study there. When the "lost" Knights came to Iona, they entered the sanctum of the Ionian Priestesses, a few of whom were still present on the isle at that time--yet in a state somewhat removed from the real-time world. Through a series of contacts through the Order of the Labyrinth, the Knights embarked upon a specific mission with the Ionian Priestesses--that of siring nine children--all daughters--who were born in the Avalonic realm. The purpose of this service was the re-genesis of the genetic balance of human-faery consciousness between these two earth domains. Prior to the role the Knights played in this pageant, the lineage which the Ionian Priestesses carried was coming to and end. What was instigated was a further perpetuation of that linage through space-time. In Avalon, since time is of a different relativity there than it is here, these nine women priestesses still exist. Merlin calls them the "MENSA."

Through the Order of the Labyrinth, the Templars on Iona were given the innermost doctrine and arcane knowledge of the Magii Initius Templari. This wisdom was contained within the Kro'Hahm'Ba, an ancient text from Persia, which contained pre-deluge Atlantean sacred knowledge. In this work, a prophetic document is given in which it is stated:

"From the loins of the Master Warriors will the Daughters of Sinn come forth. From the abode of the starry maze they shall enter the Mer (the gate into Avalon) and be there as one with the Great White Way."

The "Daughters of Sinn" refer to the priestesses of the Moon Goddess of Egypt, and was originally a name for women who were born to serve close to nature and able to traverse the parallel realties of the earth's natural realms. The "starry maze" is the geomantic zodiac of the heavens which is formed around the tor at Glastonbury.

The MENSA--the nine daughters of the Ionian Priestesses and the Knights Templars--engage in the Rite of Menhir, which is a ritual for raising the Old Earth consciousness from the center of the planet within the center of a living earth circle (the Menhir). There it becomes an "entity," which Merlin calls the "Magda." She is the Woman of Ancients, Mother of Sorrows, Grandmother of Graces.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nice find! This is my kind of stuff.
Do the templars have anything to do with Alchemy? I dont know that much about either one. But, in looking for the patters that have shown up in the labyrinth I ran across symbols that were similar in both runic texts and alchemical symbols. Also, there has been much said about the symbol in the center possibly being in reference to the minetaur. If it were simply cresent moon, sun, triangle, this could have ties to Alchemy, Avalon, and Templars. Isn't part o the story of the templars that they were to protect the holy grail? Is this possibly a reference to Mary Magdelene? In the ancient religions the chalice is used to symbolize the woman's body / womb, among others.

There was also a mention of Egypt here. There are some numerical simiarities in the great pyramid at Giza and the Black Labyrinth with a heavy accent on the numbers 2 and 22. Also, I will be posting on the numbers / symbols thread a pattern found in the anglels of the spaces. I could use some help with this.

Can't wait to see if these things are connected.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Do the templars have anything to do with Alchemy?

Yes, Isacc Newton was a mason, and also very intereseted in the philosophers stone.

Also, there has been much said about the symbol in the center possibly being in reference to the minetaur. If it were simply cresent moon, sun, triangle, this could have ties to Alchemy, Avalon, and Templars. Isn't part o the story of the templars that they were to protect the holy grail? Is this possibly a reference to Mary Magdelene? In the ancient religions the chalice is used to symbolize the woman's body / womb, among others.

Well if you believe the DaVinci Code then this is the case. With regards to the numbers I think this is all to do with the golden section. Sacred Geometry. There is a number theory called the golden string- this would link into the minotaur labyrinth idea

The Golden String
The golden string is also called the Infinite Fibonacci Word or the Fibonacci Rabbit sequence. There is another way to look at Fibonacci's Rabbits problem that gives an infinitely long sequence of 1s and 0s called the Golden String:-
1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 ...

This string is a closely related to the golden section and the Fibonacci numbers.

This is all explained in this website: www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

There is quite a bit to go on, maybe we should co-ordinate our efforts a little more, nominating a co-ordinator and then alloting areas of research so we dont waste time covering the same ground.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
The Golden String
The golden string is also called the Infinite Fibonacci Word or the Fibonacci Rabbit sequence. There is another way to look at Fibonacci's Rabbits problem that gives an infinitely long sequence of 1s and 0s called the Golden String:-
1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 ...

This string is a closely related to the golden section and the Fibonacci numbers.

I will see how these numbers fit in with the equations I've been working on.

This is all explained in this website: www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

There is quite a bit to go on, maybe we should co-ordinate our efforts a little more, nominating a co-ordinator and then alloting areas of research so we dont waste time covering the same ground.

Thanks for the link. I think co-ordinating is a great idea. It would probably save time and effort.

Any ideas how to go about it? I dont think there are a whole lo of people working on this at least not openly. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Harmony

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well lets start a thread called get organised to invite people to do so, and then we can also u2u people we know who are working openly and ask them to join in and allocate work areas. People can say what they want to do and we will come to a consensus on how to procceed. Do you want to post it or shall I?

top topics

join