It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live NASA with cigar shape UFO???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
that isnt live.. they display that image as a "screen saver" when the iss loses signal to earth.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Could very well be the crafts the "non-terrestrial" officers use.
Gary Mckinnion found in the pentagon files he got into, a list of names under non-terrestrial officers.
He's doing life now in the states (from the uk).... Great info!

What did he do to get himself life in prison?

Got into the pentagons archives on a dial up 56k apple iMac
When he came to a part that asked for password he just hit enter (was a blank password)
Got in an saw UFO with swastikas on them and a navy list of non-terrestrial officers names.
Was extradited to us (illegally) charged with "hacking" when he only hit an enter key, and got 77 years no parole for hitting a return key.

You're making this up, surely, unless your news source is the onion network.
Where does it say he saw swastikas? Actually where does HE say he saw swastikas?
His extradition battle went on for ten years and in the end he wasn't extradited.
77 years in prison? That's bull

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Could very well be the crafts the "non-terrestrial" officers use.
Gary Mckinnion found in the pentagon files he got into, a list of names under non-terrestrial officers.
He's doing life now in the states (from the uk).... Great info!

What did he do to get himself life in prison?

Got into the pentagons archives on a dial up 56k apple iMac
When he came to a part that asked for password he just hit enter (was a blank password)
Got in an saw UFO with swastikas on them and a navy list of non-terrestrial officers names.
Was extradited to us (illegally) charged with "hacking" when he only hit an enter key, and got 77 years no parole for hitting a return key.

You're wrong.

McKinnon got on NASA's system a number of times. His method for getting on their system was more complex than you describe. He did not see "UFO with swastikas on them", I'd be interested to hear where you're getting this tidbit from, although the amount of people on here who believe NASA was founded by Nazi's is probably larger than I suspect. McKinnon saw one photograph of an object in Earth orbit that he could not identify, and as far as I can remember he didn't think it was extraterrestrial but that it was something he's never seen before something that the general public was unaware of.
He did see ship names and crew lists that were not on official records, which he later checked.
He did not get extradited, charged or convicted.
His extradition was denied due to his psychological condition.

Edit: Interestingly McKinnon stated that he could 'see' how many other people were also illegally on NASA's system while he was, he said there was anything up to 300 people worldwide on the system at the same time he was.

edit on 20-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join