Live NASA with cigar shape UFO???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's been identified, my [SNIP]. Some things have been suggested to counter the ufo that I believe it is. It doesnt make it so, and what it is, when you think it could be something. Get that one firmly through your heads.

The information about the our cigar shaped crafts, running on hydrogen, wormholes and us exploring the galaxy considering what is running our planet, gives me waves of nausea. If I had the power at this point, I'd quarantine earth myself and free som good people but the leaders here would have no fingers on any tech.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-11-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Looks like a reflection or a lens flare from something. It definitely isn't a UFO.

How can you be so certain? I don't understand.

If this is a reflection like you're saying....what's it a reflection of? Surely you must've thought this out, right?

He's right, I'm not a big skeptic but I saw what he means straight away.
look at the way the cigar shaped thing on the right is pointing towards the sun, then look at the roundish one in the center, notice its the exact same colour and is within the suns visible rays along with the other one. Its definitely being caused by camera glare from the sun.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That's clearly a light refraction off of a circular lens. Hence the blue circle in the middle of the pic (head on light refraction) and then another refraction off to the right (your UFO). This is a "Dome lens". meaning it's a digital lens covered by a plastic transparent plastic dome. That's where the refraction comes from. If you look closer at the "UFO" you will see that it's actually translucent. That's because there's nothing there. It's just a blur from bending light. That's also why you see the colors changing from blue to green as the light travels through the plastic lens and it's vibrational frequency is slowed down from a blue "pitch" to green.

This is absolutely a refraction...100%
edit on 11/17/1212 by foodstamp because: typo

Not too mention, it's not cigar shaped. It's a perfect bar shape.
edit on 11/17/1212 by foodstamp because: insertion

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It's been identified, my ass. Some things have been suggested to counter the ufo that I believe it is. It doesnt make it so, and what it is, when you think it could be something. Get that one firmly through your heads.

The information about the our cigar shaped crafts, running on hydrogen, wormholes and us exploring the galaxy considering what is running our planet, gives me waves of nausea. If I had the power at this point, I'd quarantine earth myself and free som good people but the leaders here would have no fingers on any tech.

See my previous posting. You'll get an actual explanation. Your defensive stance indicates you WANT to believe this is a UFO. Which is fine, but don't let it cloud your judgement.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It's been identified, my ass. Some things have been suggested to counter the ufo that I believe it is. It doesnt make it so, and what it is, when you think it could be something. Get that one firmly through your heads.

Would you like to explain to us why this isn't glare from the sun on a fisheye lens?
I'm a believer, that doesn't mean we have to get all religious about it.
Not every "UFO" is unexplained

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Lol, this one is.

It's not unidentified
It's not flying
It's not an object

BOOM!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Still waiting for unity_99 to explain what, in that picture leads him to believe
1)its a solid object
2)its some kind of spacecraft
3)its being piloted by aliens

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Could very well be the crafts the "non-terrestrial" officers use.
Gary Mckinnion found in the pentagon files he got into, a list of names under non-terrestrial officers.
He's doing life now in the states (from the uk).... Great info!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Gary Mckinnion found in the pentagon files he got into, a list of names under non-terrestrial officers.

What did he do to get himself life in prison?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
End this thread plz

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No, he's not.
Gary McKinnon extradition to US blocked by Theresa May
Thread on it here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
End this thread plz

Sorry we need to do 9 pages or more before then....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

What did he do to get himself life in prison?

Got into the pentagons archives on a dial up 56k apple iMac
When he came to a part that asked for password he just hit enter (was a blank password)
Got in an saw UFO with swastikas on them and a navy list of non-terrestrial officers names.
Was extradited to us (illegally) charged with "hacking" when he only hit an enter key, and got 77 years no parole for hitting a return key.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's been identified, my [SNIP]. Some things have been suggested to counter the ufo that I believe it is.

Sorry....but you'd believe your arse is your elbow!

Do you not recognise any sort of common sense or evidence when it is presented to you?

From your above comment I can only conclude that you have either not read the thread in it's entirety, or you are as pig awkward as Human_Alien!

The proof is in this thread....read back a few pages, look at the links that are provided, examine them, pay particular attention to the instructions that tell you exactly what to look at, and why you should be looking at it.

Do you now see why this is an example of light refraction and not a UFO?........if you don't then I pity you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Got into the pentagons archives on a dial up 56k apple iMac When he came to a part that asked for password he just hit enter (was a blank password) Got in an saw UFO with swastikas on them and a navy list of non-terrestrial officers names. Was extradited to us (illegally) charged with "hacking" when he only hit an enter key, and got 77 years no parole for hitting a return key.

What a load of tosh!

Gary McKinnon's extradition was blocked he received no such sentence and is currently living in the UK and will be for the foreseeable future!

Where in God's name do you get a 77 year sentence from?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think it's safe to call this is a UFO. I'm not sure how some people can 'know' what this is based on a photo.

Lmfao. Just lmfao. After 5 posters literally dumbed it down for you, you refuse to believe it is a lens refraction. God I just love your conceited threads, this happens every time.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain...

Or if you prefer ..... V I B G Y O R

So, when you see a rainbow the colours are always in that sequence, when you look at the "object£ under discussion in the photo in the OP you see Blue to Green in its' colour which is a huge hint as to it being a refraction..

Violet Indigo Blue Green Yellow Orange Red...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It can't be a UFO, because that would imply it is an object, which it clearly isn't....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Human_Alien

'Naysayers'?

It is what it is.

Lens flare is what happens when you point a camera at a strong light source.

Refraction is the process that causes lens flare.

Basic physics.

You want to call it a UFO, fine, but you're just making yourself look stupid.

So what about those who said it was a reflection?

Refraction the bending light.
Reflection is light that's thrown back.
Lens flare is light scattered that produces a visible artifact .

I'm calling this a UFO using the real basic fundamental definition of the anagram. I don't think I look stupid at all. Just open-minded. But thanks for pointing that out though

No, if anything you look very closed minded. It is a lens flare. And someone posted a pic of the EXACT same thing as you circled in your pic. Just because you say it could still be a ufo does not equal the balances so to speak. All you have done is post a picture and shown your ignorance of basic physics when it comes to photography. And what you call 'naysayers' did was to show you a pictures of the same thing to prove you wrong. Its not some contest. They dont get points for proving you wrong. They just keep ufology alive by weeding out the obvious I.Os,(identified objects).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

wow. just... wow. i hope i won't become that delusional ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join