It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live NASA with cigar shape UFO???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Please go to the stream now

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

As pointed out by VeniVidi....it's an old photograph (at least 2 years old)

You can see it HERE

Sorry, but I think as much as you want it to be a UFO ......it really is just light refraction....take a look around google, you'll find many similar examples.

Sometimes the logical answer is the right one.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Thanks for keeping an open mind. I realize this is my thread so I am partial how I feel about it but so far no one has convinced me this is anything less than a UFO because it remains unidentified. However we're not sure it's flying nor that this is an object.

Being very interested in the UFO phenomena myself, I find your stance disheartening. I have shown you clearly that this 'object' is really just the play of light on the camera lens, but you continue to insist it is a UFO.

Here is a thread on another website discussing this very photo and the lens flares in the shot.

ACC

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

'Naysayers'?

It is what it is.

Lens flare is what happens when you point a camera at a strong light source.

Refraction is the process that causes lens flare.

Basic physics.

You want to call it a UFO, fine, but you're just making yourself look stupid.

So what about those who said it was a reflection?

Refraction the bending light.
Reflection is light that's thrown back.
Lens flare is light scattered that produces a visible artifact .

I'm calling this a UFO using the real basic fundamental definition of the anagram. I don't think I look stupid at all. Just open-minded. But thanks for pointing that out though

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Good call

If you look at the last HD image in the link you posted, you can actually see the lines of refraction leading right back to the sun.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thanks for keeping an open mind. I realize this is my thread so I am partial how I feel about it but so far no one has convinced me this is anything less than a UFO because it remains unidentified. However we're not sure it's flying nor that this is an object.

Being very interested in the UFO phenomena myself, I find your stance disheartening. I have shown you clearly that this 'object' is really just the play of light on the camera lens, but you continue to insist it is a UFO.

Here is a thread on another website discussing this very photo and the lens flares in the shot.

ACC

You have not clearly shown me anything. You gave me a plausible option to consider.

I am not saying this is an alien craft nor am I saying it's a craft at all. It's unidentified. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

H_A look at the last image in the link a couple of posts up......can you see the lines of refraction now?

Definitely not a UFO matey.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It has been identified, you just won't accept it. Which is a pity. But go on, keep kidding yourself.

Go to the last link I posted, scroll down and click on the last high res image, scroll across and have a close look at the 'object', you will see that it's colors from one end to the other spread across a certain range of the visible bandwidth of light, thus proving it is a product of refraction.

edit on 16-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

As pointed out by VeniVidi....it's an old photograph (at least 2 years old)

You can see it HERE

Sorry, but I think as much as you want it to be a UFO ......it really is just light refraction....take a look around google, you'll find many similar examples.

Sometimes the logical answer is the right one.

I did learn something and that ......it's an old photo. I didn't know that. But that doesn't mean they didn't capture something 2 years ago though.

If this is old, which I'm starting to think it is then, I'm not interested in pursuing this thread. It just doesn't interest me as much.

Thanks all for participating.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It has been identified, you just won't accept it. Which is a pity. But go on, keep kidding yourself.

I'm done.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm done.
Thanks for posting!

God you can be awkward at times!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Awesome, I always wondered what they were. Glad you posted this info so nonchalantly and casually here so I could be informed

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not to worry

Having had my own UFO sighting in the '90s I have no doubt of their reality, but we must have a healthy dose of skepticism and objectivity if the subject is to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It's called 'Lens flare'

Note how the 'object' is pointing towards the light source(sun). It is simple light refraction on the glass of the camera lens.

Not a UFO.

That's one dirty and/ or wet camera, it is where the lens flaring is coming from, which is just a general term.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Crap ! Now you got me all hooked up in this. Prolly be here all night. Thanks a lot Al.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Those are some pretty cool ships.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Looks like a reflection or a lens flare from something. It definitely isn't a UFO.

How can you be so certain? I don't understand.

If this is a reflection like you're saying....what's it a reflection of? Surely you must've thought this out, right?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to recognize a lens flare, more than one in your photo. The camera is aimed directly at the sun and sunlight creates havoc with the various lens elements used on the camera. The lens reflections/flares adopt different shapes depending on the angle of the sun. Sometimes the camera's diaphragm gets into the act. We are all certain.

Additionally, you can't claim that UFOs are being seen going into the volcano because there isn't an overhead camera above the volcano. The UFOs could simply be skirting the volcano's peak. A camera on the other side of the volcano could show if the UFOs are just "driving" by.

Learn to see.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
H_A,

Sometimes I agree with some things you say. At other times you just come across as a schizophrenic willing to believe anything is something when it really is nothing.

I believe in it all but this is stupidity.

If it really was a UFO do you actually think NASA are going to use it as their 'screen saver'?

If it was a UFO you wouldn't get to see it!!!

You're damaging your own reputation by taking such a subjective approach to the picture...and it clearly is NOT a UFO. You can use a ruler and it will line up perfectly with the main lighting source. Think about all the lurkers watching this thread and your stance with it. It's pathetic.

Just admit you were wrong and move onto something that has more credibility. There are plenty of them around. This isn't one of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would neeed to see the video of this... otherwise it is a reflection or refraction

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes it could be a reflection...but after visiting the secretnasaman You tube channel, I did find a 2nd. space phenomena documented there, that Martyn Stubbs discovered. And..it looks just like the "reflection"...

This 2nd space phenomena moves so fast that single frames & even single video scans (field frames) are the only way to see it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join