It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live NASA with cigar shape UFO???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

Do you believe this might be one of them?? Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Its called refraction. It creates the light spectrum out of visible light rays. Like rainbows in the sky....the light goes through the lens glass and gets refracted at the proper angle to show up as that. Hence, why you look at the stream now, it is no longer there as the sun angle and lens angle are different.

This one deserves more Stars then I even got for posting in this thread. From what he explained, explains the colors of the cigar objection I was talking about, how it's blue at the beginning and changes to green a little bit near then end. So yeah, it's technically a refraction. Not a reflection. My apologizes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Is the stream down now ? The stream is down. From the conversation it seems to be a UFO.
Any way I flagged ya.
edit on 16-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Never said anything about that. I'm ignorant about where the picture was taken from, I'll admit that. But I know a reflection when I see one and that cigar looks shape is one of them. Look slightly above the middle, you will see a smaller circular object that pretty much resembles the color of the cigar object you're referring too. They are both reflections.

If there isn't a pane of glass between the camera and outside then what is it reflecting off of then?
I am not understanding the dynamics so please know, I'm not arguing with you.

It wasn't a reflection. I was ignorant to what the objection really was as I didn't know what it really was. All I really know that it wasn't a UFO but had to do with the reflecting of lights. Basically, as somebody said it's a refraction.

I believe in UFOs you know. I seen a couple, they look more like stars that can zoom across the sky and disappear into thin air. What better way to blend in then to look like stars? You posted an interesting picture, which is why I gave you a S&F because it's thinks like this that will make people think. Thanks for sharing it with us

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If this is a refraction or a reflection then what are the odds this is not only the shape of the recent UFOs seen in and around the volcanoes BUT...it's captured on a tilt? This to me looks like it's either heading upward or downward.
So again, what are the odds of that happening?

I think it's safe to call this is a UFO. I'm not sure how some people can 'know' what this is based on a photo.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Is the stream down now ? The stream is down. From the conversation it seems to be a UFO.
Any way I flagged ya.
edit on 16-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Maybe NASA got wind of this thread and aborted the mission

But in all seriousness, it's working for me. Try again.
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a Palestinian rocket testing site!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a link to a cigar going into a valcano and there is on leaving the same valcona i seen taday i believe it the same one in space and the space station caught it in space when it left mexico today still looking for the other link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Could very well be a refraction TheProphetMark. But as I see it, it could very well be a UFO too.
The angle alone is very interesting if not telling, ya know?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert
www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a link to a cigar going into a valcano and there is on leaving the same valcona i seen taday i believe it the same one in space and the space station caught it in space when it left mexico today still looking for the other link

That's what makes this all the more interesting.

I just went on this feed to look around and as soon as I did, this oblong 'thing' appeared. So I am just amazed at my timing and the shape of this thing.
Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It's called 'Lens flare'

Note how the 'object' is pointing towards the light source(sun). It is simple light refraction on the glass of the camera lens.

Not a UFO.

edit on 16-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
look at this video this aint no reflaction and it went into space check it out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by q13ert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Isn't this the photograph they put up when they cut the feed? I am pretty sure that it is.

Sorry if already stated by someone. Didn't read all the posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

It's called 'Lens flare'

Lens flare (check)
Reflection (check)
Refraction (check)

And now more than ever I say it's a UFO because the naysayers can't even agree what this obvious anomaly is.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If this is a refraction or a reflection then what are the odds this is not only the shape of the recent UFOs seen in and around the volcanoes BUT...it's captured on a tilt? This to me looks like it's either heading upward or downward.
So again, what are the odds of that happening?

I think it's safe to call this is a UFO. I'm not sure how some people can 'know' what this is based on a photo.

Intuition? I use my sixth sense to answer a lot of questions. A lot of people have that ability. If you're trying to see UFO, chances are you'll believe it's a UFO.

Maybe you're right, maybe we're right but who really knows until we have an expert opinion. If you're right, then it's possible that it took off at warp speed traveling at the speed of light hence why it looks of the object is changing colors as it that what it looks like during the 'frame time' of when the picture was taken. Who really knows but like I said before, this is a good find and I'm quite interested to see what others have to say about this photo.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Isn't this the photograph they put up when they cut the feed? I am pretty sure that it is.

Sorry if already stated by someone. Didn't read all the posts.

Huh? I went on the site, saw this, screen grabbed it and NASA or the astronauts began talking.
So not sure what you're saying seeing this was my first time watching NASA stream live.
If this is a photo then, why would they pick this particular photo? Interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

'Naysayers'?

It is what it is.

Lens flare is what happens when you point a camera at a strong light source.

Refraction is the process that causes lens flare.

Basic physics.

You want to call it a UFO, fine, but you're just making yourself look stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I watch it quite a bit, and at times NASA cuts the live stream. When they do this photograph is what is displayed until the live stream comes back.

It is there now!
edit on 11/16/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Maybe you're right, maybe we're right but who really knows until we have an expert opinion. If you're right, then it's possible that it took off at warp speed traveling at the speed of light hence why it looks of the object is changing colors as it that what it looks like during the 'frame time' of when the picture was taken. Who really knows but like I said before, this is a good find and I'm quite interested to see what others have to say about this photo.

Thanks for keeping an open mind. I realize this is my thread so I am partial how I feel about it but so far no one has convinced me this is anything less than a UFO because it remains unidentified. However we're not sure it's flying nor that this is an object.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

I watch it quite a bit, and at times NASA cuts the live stream. When they do this photograph is what is displayed until the live stream comes back.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Not sure if that changes anything (except what I thought was great timing on my part) because they had to get the photo at some point during their mission.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join