It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live NASA with cigar shape UFO???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was watching the ISS streaming live (link ) and I saw this object in the background. I was able to screen grab it luckily. There are actually two UFOs but I am more intrigued with the oblong one seeing these are being spotted going in and out of that Mexico volcano.

I noticed the logo Mission Operations and wanted to make sure that this was indeed the NASA stream and I do believe it is. Here's the link explaining Mission Operation

The SORCE spacecraft and instruments are operated by operations personnel at the Mission Operations Center (MOC) and Science Operations Center (SOC), located at LASP in Boulder, Colorado.

So now assuming this was an authentic NASA feed (using Mission Operations)...I would like to know what the hell is this cigar-shaped 'thing'???

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection or a lens flare from something. It definitely isn't a UFO.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like light refraction to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello OP

Please forgive my lack of being able to spot a "cigar" shape in advance. Would you be willing to clarify where exactly in the pic you're referring to?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

As best I could tell it looks like one of those cigar shaped things.

Just wanted to say hi.

link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Looks like a reflection or a lens flare from something. It definitely isn't a UFO.

How can you be so certain? I don't understand.

If this is a reflection like you're saying....what's it a reflection of? Surely you must've thought this out, right?

link   
The reflection of the sun?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

How can you be so certain? I don't understand.

If this is a reflection like you're saying....what's it a reflection of? Surely you must've thought this out, right?

There is a bright object far out, which I'm assuming is obviously the sun which reflected off the camera and gave that cigar looking reflection. It you look closely, you will see that the beginning of the cigar looking object is blue then dims to green at the end of it which is obviously a reflection. If it was black and more solid looking which it isn't, it looks like light basically only with two different colors.

That's how I'm certain that it is a reflection and not a UFO.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Hello OP

Please forgive my lack of being able to spot a "cigar" shape in advance. Would you be willing to clarify where exactly in the pic you're referring to?

I circled what I think is a UFO

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You must have recently quit smoking and are seeing cigars all over the place.
I see something but don't know what I am seeing. I like the explanation about the wormhole ships, that would make a good movie.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Are you saying this was taken from inside the ISS?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Are you saying this was taken from inside the ISS?

Never said anything about that. I'm ignorant about where the picture was taken from, I'll admit that. But I know a reflection when I see one and that cigar looks shape is one of them. Look slightly above the middle, you will see a smaller circular object that pretty much resembles the color of the cigar object you're referring too. They are both reflections.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Now wait a minute. A reflection ?

Naah! I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey randyvs !!

Are you seeing this too? Why isn't this more obvious to some people? I'm not discounting this might be a reflection but so far, I'm just not convinced.

What say you?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Its called refraction. It creates the light spectrum out of visible light rays. Like rainbows in the sky....the light goes through the lens glass and gets refracted at the proper angle to show up as that. Hence, why you look at the stream now, it is no longer there as the sun angle and lens angle are different.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
i remote viewed an underground facility in the western usa that builds those cigar shaped ships. they are colony ships. i saw we have 5 or 6 offworld colonies. those ships use somekind of wormhole drive technology to travel between starsystems. thats all i know.

I find what you have said very interesting. Could you elaborate for us. When you said that these ships are colony ships I'm wondering what you are referring to if they are built by us. We are stuck on earth due to our quarantine situation so I'm wondering what you are referring to? We never even made it to the moon.........let alone anywhere else.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Never said anything about that. I'm ignorant about where the picture was taken from, I'll admit that. But I know a reflection when I see one and that cigar looks shape is one of them. Look slightly above the middle, you will see a smaller circular object that pretty much resembles the color of the cigar object you're referring too. They are both reflections.

If there isn't a pane of glass between the camera and outside then what is it reflecting off of then?
I am not understanding the dynamics so please know, I'm not arguing with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you, and thank you for posting the pic. Respectfully, I would have to agree with the reflection from something behind the camera. Of which could be a number of things of course, but to perhaps try and give some credence I could see it being a light behind the camera reflecting off what would seemingly be UV protective glass in the window which may cause the reflection to look...colorful.

Perhaps some type of LCD display panel, or perhaps even an iPad sitting at just such an angle as to appear cigarish shaped. It appears to have straight edges more than it does rounded edges.

Please don't take this as me being critical of your depiction at all, this is just what I happen to think what you've captured is. Again, thanks for posting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join