It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel officials unable to say who changed CIA talking points on Libya, lawmaker says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Intel officials unable to say who changed CIA talking points on Libya, lawmaker says

www.foxnews.com

Former CIA Director David Petraeus stoked the controversy over the Obama administration's handling of the Libya terror attack, testifying Friday that references to "Al Qaeda involvement" were stripped from his agency's original talking points -- while other intelligence officials were unable to say who changed the memo, according to a top lawmaker who was briefed.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well the Benghazi Conspiracy grows ever deeper as the recently retired General Petraeus remarks that his talking points on Benghazi and Al Qaeda had been scrubbed and all finger point to the WH Administration.

On another front what could be more coincidental than than another Oil rig going up in flames. The last time Obama Administration was in trouble the BP oil rig exploded. It is just too good to be true. Nothing like a distraction to take your mind off of Benghazigate.

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Benghazigate.

Damn, I'm still waiting to see something happen about fast and furious gate! Oh but don't worry, some politician or other will save us...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just a stab in the dark, my guess is it was hillary clinton, she had the foresight to duck out a few days ago.

On a side note, it's interesting the first media reports claimed patreus would skip the hearing after broadwellgate, which made it seem like the whole thing was a set up to give patreus an excuse to exit posthaste. But since he testified, it might mean the affair was exposed as a way of discrediting whatever patreus would say.

Just my two hundred cents (I calculated to include inflation).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People missed talking points?

Talking points is a message they want you to hear not what the real events of what occurred there.

Talking points is nothing but spin,.

4 Americans dead and they don't know "who changed cia talking points?

Then they throw Patreaus under the bus.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
People missed talking points?

Talking points is a message they want you to hear not what the real events of what occurred there.

Talking points is nothing but spin,.

4 Americans dead and they don't know "who changed cia talking points?

Then they throw Patreaus under the bus.

Not only that but then once their threat of exposing his affair didn't disway him from testifying then suddenly a oil rig once again explodes.

One of the techniques used these days that had been laid out in Trilateral commission papers as far back as the 70's and in Alinski's rules for rads and the UN's Agenda 21 is to create a crisis to distract from the truth. this slight of hand/slight of men was effective a few years ago during the healthcare bill debates is now once again being used to distract from the current events of both Benghazi-gate and Israeli-gaza defensive

sure talking points are what they want us to here but you missed the point it does not matter what the points really were the fact remains they were scrubbed from the memo given to the UN Abassador to read before the American people whether true or not.
edit on 16-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Never knew the CIA produced "talking points"..

I thought they just hand in assessments...

The folks who gather all the assessments, then weave them into "talking points"..

I could be wrong though..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

The folks who gather all the assessments, then weave them into "talking points"..

That was Patreaus Job to weave the CIA assessment into talking points and some of those talking points were removed by the WH administration before having our sweet innocent UN Ambassador come forth on national Television to innocently spin the LIE it was a spontaneous event and not a planned attack. Now that it didn't work the potus attacks the people who are questioning why the people were not told the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Did you know the Agency effectively manages a chunk of the SF? A big one too.

Hey, this thing's about to light up, I think, and it looks like it's spreading into USSOCOM for some reason. Popcorn in the microwave, beer in the fridge.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am leaning to Valarie Jarrett I mean come on the policy of the past 4 years to refine terrorism and replace it with man caused disasters, and work place violence.

All references to Al queda were removed only someone high up the food chain has the power to do that.

Potus.Clinton,Rice,Jarrett all knew what it was when it was and changed the official story.

edit on 16-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
4 Americans dead and they don't know "who changed cia talking points

Worked in the intelligence community and special operations for years.

Any document like this that is "staffed" is tracked and initialed (electronically via return receipts) by the people who make the changes and only certain people have editing privileges for the document.

All distribution (unless it’s a SAP in which all copies are numbered and personally exchanged and signed for) are done electronically and tracked and any changes made are electronically viewable in the "track changes" function of MS word.

All government computers, especially those that traffic in classified information are accessed by users using a real ID and unique password.

They most assuredly know who made the changes - since they don't want to tell I'm going to go out there and opine that whomever made the final changes was a member of the campaign staff (or media relations) and not an intelligence professional. There is even the possibility that the person making the changes has the ability to claim "executive privilege".

They know full well who it was exactly - they are just drawing straws to see who gets to take one for the team. Once a deal is struck the person offered in sacrifice will claim they acted in good faith without the knowledge of the POTUS or his senior staff. They will be shuffled off to a remote place and be compensated with an equally high paying government job at our expense.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A George Soros operative changed it... Now we just have to find out which one.
edit on 16-11-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The Illuminati NWO technocrats changed the stand point and "They" are faceless. Thats why "They" cant tell us who done it!

Its all just smoke and mirrors!
edit on 17-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
A George Soros operative changed it... Now we just have to find out which one.
edit on 16-11-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)
Well, you narrowed it down to the whole Obama administration.
Pick a scapegoat time again for them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Obama will say it was Bush's fault

I am sure ol' Jeb caused Hostess to close down their twinkie plant too.

edit on 17-11-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join