It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no, No, NOOOO! U.S. stay the hell out of it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by jiggerj

I think US should absolutely step in and I am sure that they will.

There is only 1 jewish country and few million jews left.And who are they against??
1.6 billion muslims (with 57 Islamic countries ).

OH and it reminded me of this quote made by Jesus Christ from the Bible-

"Israel shall never be destroyed"
~Jesus Christ (Holy Bible)

Another "Christian" who doesn't know the bible or what Jesus' message was. Correct me if I am wrong...

1. Why does it matter if there is only 1 jewish state and 57 islamic countries? Is it like an endangered species? How many "Christian" countries are there in the world?

2. What exact bible verse is it where Jesus said "Israel shall never be destroyed"?

3. For what reason, for the general good of its citizens, should the US intervene with the actions taken against Gaza (started) by Israel

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

reply to post by jiggerj

There is only 1 jewish country and few million jews left.And who are they against??

Another "Christian" who doesn't know the bible or what Jesus' message was. Correct me if I am wrong...

1. Why does it matter if there is only 1 Jewish state and 57 Islamic countries? Is it like an endangered species? How many "Christian" countries are there in the world?

2. What exact bible verse is it where Jesus said "Israel shall never be destroyed"?

3. For what reason, for the general good of its citizens, should the US intervene with the actions taken against Gaza (started) by Israel

Well first of all you are straight wrong while saying that I am a christian.Seriously,when will people stop assuming things when they can ask about it??For your information I am a Buddhist.

1)Yes in case you don't know about it the Jews are only a few in number.There are only a few million of them left.Also you should know that millions of innocent Jews were killed by Hitler.I dont know how many Christian countries in the world but I do know that all the Christian countries are peaceful and believe in secularism.
Some examples ->
in US & UK(christian dominated) you can preach your religion whereas in UAE you cannot preach your religion but secretly follow it.

In US,UK (Christian dominated) people from any religion can marry anyone and it will be registered and approved by the government.In Pakistan people of minority communities such as Hindus cannot get their marriage's registered.

In US (Christian dominated),China(Buddhist dominated) ,India(Hindu dominated) and Israel(Jew dominated) everyone has to pay equal taxes but in Arab states non muslims have to pay additional takes called jizyah.

Well this were some examples ping me and I will give you more.

Also the Hindu population in Pakistan came down from 21% in 1981 to just 2 %.
Coincidence??I don't think so with forced conversion going on everyday.Google is your friend.

2)Here is your answer.Read the whole of it ->
bible.cc...

3)Well for information Israel did not start any thing.It was started by HAMAS when they fired Israel with rockets.
Good for its citizens??Well the US has been helping Gaza too by providing foreign aid.Now how is that "good for its citizens" as you assume it should be always??

Oh and as you assumed I am a Christian,I assume that you are a Muslim.
edit on 19-11-2012 by svmpua because: Assumed that he is a muslim like he did

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
That's BULL&%$#!

A. No one can turn a sick, warring, hateful region into a peace-loving, healthy civilization. It just can't be done! The only thing we will do is have our soldiers (our children!) killed for nothing over there.

B. WE CAN'T AFFORD IT! No more government spending on war.

You're right.

Please USA don't look for war... You might get it!

edit on 19-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by MaMaa
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Why is it that when we get involved we are bad, but when we don't we are bad too?

Because when you get involved, it's never for humanitarian reasons alone. Unless it's on a small scale just enough to look good doing it and to pose for a photo op that will be splashed all over the MSM "WE ARE HEROES!"

C'mon, really?

The US does nothing unless it serves US interests...Period.

Peace

And in other news... the sky is blue!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

reply to post by jiggerj

1. Why does it matter if there is only 1 Jewish state and 57 Islamic countries? Is it like an endangered species? How many "Christian" countries are there in the world?

Well first of all you are straight wrong while saying that I am a christian.Seriously,when will people stop assuming things when they can ask about it??For your information I am a Buddhist.

1)Yes in case you don't know about it the Jews are only a few in number.There are only a few million of them left.Also you should know that millions of innocent Jews were killed by Hitler.I dont know how many Christian countries in the world but I do know that all the Christian countries are peaceful and believe in secularism.
Some examples ->
in US & UK(christian dominated) you can preach your religion whereas in UAE you cannot preach your religion but secretly follow it.

In US,UK (Christian dominated) people from any religion can marry anyone and it will be registered and approved by the government.In Pakistan people of minority communities such as Hindus cannot get their marriage's registered.

In US (Christian dominated),China(Buddhist dominated) ,India(Hindu dominated) and Israel(Jew dominated) everyone has to pay equal taxes but in Arab states non muslims have to pay additional takes called jizyah.

Well this were some examples ping me and I will give you more.

Also the Hindu population in Pakistan came down from 21% in 1981 to just 2 %.
Coincidence??I don't think so with forced conversion going on everyday.Google is your friend.

2)Here is your answer.Read the whole of it ->
bible.cc...

3)Well for information Israel did not start any thing.It was started by HAMAS when they fired Israel with rockets.
Good for its citizens??Well the US has been helping Gaza too by providing foreign aid.Now how is that "good for its citizens" as you assume it should be always??

Oh and as you assumed I am a Christian,I assume that you are a Muslim.
edit on 19-11-2012 by svmpua because: Assumed that he is a muslim like he did

Thanks for the response, and sorry for thinking you were Christian, most people don't quote the bible as a source for much anything unless it is their religion, or when used as a source to backup their claim.

So with your response, I still don't see why it matters how many Jews there are in the world. Because there are less of them doesn't mean they are more important. I know what happened to them in WW2, but again, irrelevant in my opinion. If we go by priority of "endangered" religions, according to Wikipedia concern should be directed towards Scientology more than Judaism:

List of Religious Populations

Then you go on to say this:
"I dont know how many Christian countries in the world but I do know that all the Christian countries are peaceful and believe in secularism."

I can find a list of all wars/conflicts started by the US and if you want to include the colonialism of the UK in there, then the list will get longer.

You don't know how many Christian nations there are, yet you know they are all peaceful??? The USA is not legally considered a Christian nation, yet have you heard of the US military presence in Iraq, Afghanistan and many other places around the world? They are not there on peace missions.

Lastly, the bible verse you linked is this (Luke 1:33):
"And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!"

This is not the same bible verse you quoted:

Edit: Also, Jesus Christ most likely did not say Luke 1:33, unless Jesus refers to himself in the 3rd person...

I'm not sure of the point of your response, but I wanted to clarify your answers for ya =)

As for you thinking I'm muslim, that's fine =)
edit on 19-11-2012 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Well I have so much to say with regards to your answer but since you are a Muslim I prefer not doing so.Its not that I have anything against Muslims(oh wait maybe I do,remember what happened to Buddhists in Bangladesh?).

Every conversation I have with Muslim's failed because they were convinced that "Islam is the greatest religion on earth" and so "Islam should dominate the world".
Now I have no problem with anyone believing that their religion is "greatest" but I do have a problem with people who try to force their religion on others.And I am sorry to say that Islam strongly supports this "my religion is greatest and yours is not,therefore we should rule" mentality.This is the reason why incidents of Jihad and Sharia are increasing day by day.Now Islam might be able to dominate people using force but in the long run the result is going to be very violent.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
AMEN!
I was thinking this only last night, as long term allies of the US, the UK often gets involved with disputes that the USA is involved in.
But there are times when we should step back, and let these countries sort it out for themselves.
If they end up blowing each other to #, then that's their fault. They should practise more peaceful dispute resolutions.
How long is America going to be the hand the smacks the bottom of the countries that can't get along?
Please, don't get me wrong, this is a positive post about the US, but I think they are relied on too heavily by other countries who can't manage their own affairs.

The other thing as well that really gets me, is that there is such a small percentage of our countries population in the armed services, and an even smaller percentage of people in Parliament/Government who determine what to do with them.
People's fathers, sons, brothers, wives, sisters, daughters, best friends, uncles, aunts, cousins all get sent off resolve something that has nothing to do with them, putting themselves in harms way so we don't have to.

I think it would be fair if the majority of the population of the countries involved could decide whether we send our armed forces out to get involved in other countries disputes, I bet the unanimous result would be a resounding NO.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

reply to post by svmpua

Well I have so much to say with regards to your answer but since you are a Muslim I prefer not doing so.Its not that I have anything against Muslims(oh wait maybe I do,remember what happened to Buddhists in Bangladesh?).

Every conversation I have with Muslim's failed because they were convinced that "Islam is the greatest religion on earth" and so "Islam should dominate the world".
Now I have no problem with anyone believing that their religion is "greatest" but I do have a problem with people who try to force their religion on others.And I am sorry to say that Islam strongly supports this "my religion is greatest and yours is not,therefore we should rule" mentality.This is the reason why incidents of Jihad and Sharia are increasing day by day.Now Islam might be able to dominate people using force but in the long run the result is going to be very violent.

Like I said, you thinking I am muslim is fine.

I'm not muslim though

As of now I would consider myself more of a believer in a Godhead, but that Christianity is not the only way, if that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
AMEN!
I was thinking this only last night, as long term allies of the US, the UK often gets involved with disputes that the USA is involved in.
But there are times when we should step back, and let these countries sort it out for themselves.
If they end up blowing each other to #, then that's their fault. They should practise more peaceful dispute resolutions.
How long is America going to be the hand the smacks the bottom of the countries that can't get along?
Please, don't get me wrong, this is a positive post about the US, but I think they are relied on too heavily by other countries who can't manage their own affairs.

The other thing as well that really gets me, is that there is such a small percentage of our countries population in the armed services, and an even smaller percentage of people in Parliament/Government who determine what to do with them.
People's fathers, sons, brothers, wives, sisters, daughters, best friends, uncles, aunts, cousins all get sent off resolve something that has nothing to do with them, putting themselves in harms way so we don't have to.

I think it would be fair if the majority of the population of the countries involved could decide whether we send our armed forces out to get involved in other countries disputes, I bet the unanimous result would be a resounding NO.

Well said! I agree as well. It's like the US is the cartel leader for the UK and many other countries that are all to willing to do whatever the US asks of them... and the people, as usual, are the ones to suffer.

History repeats itself as usual, just under a different guise. People are still serfs to the "kings" (governments) around the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree completely. I want nothing to do with this unless nuclear weapons are threatened. I hope that Obama keeps his promise of change...for once

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join