It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Look how long this ATS thread went with no trolling back in '03!!! SO DIFFERENT TODAY!!!! DO Y

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people implicated the highest ranking members of the Illuminati and global domination. At first I thought I was reading a recent thread, because of how ATS won't allow you to have a simple list of recent topics by POSTING date and not last post, which allows them to easily recycle old posts, and churn the new breaking news in with old news.

I was just waiting for a negative or disruptive post while reading, and I was astonished at the lack of response from US Special Command. THAT'S WHEN IT HIT ME! I looked at the date and just .... WOW, how the internet has changed... how information is shared ... the government is in my living room ... my right to free speech has been subverted ... we can no longer effectively communicate ... I guess thats why Anonymous is kicking ass and taking names. Guess thats why Obama signed the latest secret EO to establish anti-hacking standards. Too bad they dont understand nothing is ever hack proof. I think this is why they have been pushing for IPv6, Internet 2.0 (Non-neutrality), and have poured so much money into Quantum Security.

Ive watched my whole life for the government to sign, enact, EVEN JUST TALK ABOUT something that would benefit me, my school, my family, my city, my country, my health... and its so ORWELLIAN to see decades of nothing but self preservation and power moves by the Government at all levels and the media.

The president will FEVERISHLY sign and pass law to stop you from knowing of what they do, and taking away your rights but will NEVER EVER sign anything to help you, that is a fact.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think "todays ATS" has more to do with the way "we" approach exchanging information now.

More often then not (in my opinion) threads have more people just looking for something they can pick apart or prove to be false, often times with no "proof" of their own. People like to feel "right" and prove others "wrong" today.

Maybe back then people actually focused on sharing ideas instead of criticizing each others view points.

It seems today more people head into a post looking for something to "quote" and prove wrong.

Also people are more defensive because of what I mention above. I have quoted post and agreed and added to the conversation.. only to have the person I quoted think I was disagreeing or attacking their view

What do I know though? Just an observation from a new member/few year reader.
edit on 16-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thatblissguy

Its sad to say, but the quality of ats threads have really gone down hill. Back in the day there were some seriously interesting and well written threads. Im no genius, but some of the threads we have these days are laughable.

I spent a lot of time in the archives, because there are real gems to be found there.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Ya, I agree. They are called Sock Puppets. What do you know about Operation Earnest Voice, NTrepid, or US Special Command out of Tampa, FL?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Its sad to say, but the quality of ats threads have really gone down hill. Back in the day there were some seriously interesting and well written threads. Im no genius, but some of the threads we have these days are laughable.

I spent a lot of time in the archives, because there are real gems to be found there.

The article mentioned bringing up old news as a tactic for hiding new breaking news more critical to the Illuminati golas. You just did the same thing, by telling people to dig around. I wouldnt waste any time there, simply pay MOST attention to the NEWEST news, before it has a chance to be DISINFO'd.

And, your second statement is laughable. I JUST SAID there are people here that are creating DISTRACTIONS, using tactics that include but are not limited to: CREATING THREADS WITH NO VALUE, RACISM, OLD NEWS!

What do YOU know about Sock puppets, NTrepid, US Special Command?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

For a while now, ATS has been inundated with current or past 4chan and Reddit users that are only interested in in starting fights, making one line "funny posts" or just posting a picture with some kind of lame caption in it.
They like to take things out of context, usually on purpose.
Usually, the first two, maybe three pages of a thread have constructive material in them, then it degrades into an argument fest between a handful of members.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Nothing.. What are they?
(not sarcasm)

I still think the biggest difference is to how "we" as a community here approach each other, rather than Gov Sock Puppets running rampant on ATS.

I could be way off I admit.
edit on 16-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

The article mentioned bringing up old news as a tactic for hiding new breaking news more critical to the Illuminati golas. You just did the same thing, by telling people to dig around. I wouldnt waste any time there, simply pay MOST attention to the NEWEST news, before it has a chance to be DISINFO'd.

Ok calm down.WHERE did i tell people to dig around in the archives? I just said i like to read them occasionally. Whats wrong with that? i also read the recent posts page religiously to see if theres any good new threads. First thing in the morning, last thing at night. Sad i know, but i love my ats.

And, your second statement is laughable. I JUST SAID there are people here that are creating DISTRACTIONS, using tactics that include but are not limited to: CREATING THREADS WITH NO VALUE, RACISM, OLD NEWS!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Any thread containing info regarding modern day/contemporary secret agencies, sects and "illuminati" is clawing at shadows. They are mere child's-play when compared to this iconic ATS thread:

All Roads Lead to Rome

This is one of the most comprehensive and unifying conspiracy theories I have ever read. When you consider the research put into it the way in which its presented, it makes all others look like nothing, because those others only, at best, grasp at fractions of the whole picture. And, when paired with these other supplemental threads, just makes everything "click":

Tax Day, April 15th
The Paradox of the Left/Right Political Divide and the Denial of Conspiracies
The True Hidden Structure of Power
America: The Real History
The Great Seal of the US is deciphered
At the very top, less than 12 men control the world

'All Roads Lead to Rome" and a few of those other supplemental threads were put together by one of the most brilliant minds to grace ATS, ProtoplasmicTraveller. He lays it all out for us and continued to add up until the staff decided to axe him for whatever reasons they deemed fit.
edit on 11/16/2012 by SerratedSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You think Anonymous is a game? Thats not joking around, they are serious.

I know I'm on a nerve because three people come along to moderately explain away the APPEARANCE of AGENTS sometime in the last decade ALL OVER THE INTERNET! ESPECIALLY SITES THAT OFFER FREE DISCUSSION!

Since all these posters had all the time in the world to respond to my thread, be the first ones there, obviously interested, IM NOT SURPRISED NONE NONE NONE of them HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION, MAYBE YOU HAVE CLEARANCE TO DO SO, IF NOT, GO GET IT, OR FOREVER BE EXPOSED AS AN AGENT ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS HERE:

What do YOU know about Operation Earnest Voice, NTrepid Sock Puppets, US Special Command, Tampa, FL?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
TROLLING = DISAGREEING

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ya, I agree. They are called Sock Puppets. What do you know about Operation Earnest Voice, NTrepid, or US Special Command out of Tampa, FL?

That's US Army Special Operations Command, but you'd likely really be talking about USSOCOM. USASOC is a component of USSOCOM, they're both out of MacDill.

So, how about an alternate viewpoint? At one time ATS was all woo artists like another site *coffglpcoff* , but as time went by, other interested and intelligent but less credulous people became interested, and now we're having more content filled conversation. For the most part - I do agree there are some threads that just trundle into the alfalfa.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
TROLLING = DISAGREEING

TROLLING = speaking one's mind in the face of adversity!!!

TROLLING = freedom of expression regardless of the consequences.

In view of all of the aforementioned I aim to perfect the art of trolling

edit on 16-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow, so you know nothing about dis-information. Why don't you show us how good you can research something, since you obviously hang out on conspiracy forums, and report back to us as fast as you had something to say. These are the basics, why come to THE DISINFO FORUM and SPREAD YOUR OPINIONS that COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS ALL OBSERVATION and not even know what a sock puppet is? LOL!

THESE DRIVE BYS LEAVE AND DONT DISCUSS ANYTHING,. THE MARK OF AN AGENT

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE A SOCK PUPPET. EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T KNOW NEEDS TO GOOGLE:

Operation Earnest Voice
Sock Puppets
NTrepid
US Special Command, Tampa, FL

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

What do YOU know about Operation Earnest Voice, NTrepid Sock Puppets, US Special Command, Tampa, FL?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You think Anonymous is a game? Thats not joking around, they are serious.

I know I'm on a nerve because three people come along to moderately explain away the APPEARANCE of AGENTS sometime in the last decade ALL OVER THE INTERNET! ESPECIALLY SITES THAT OFFER FREE DISCUSSION!

Since all these posters had all the time in the world to respond to my thread, be the first ones there, obviously interested, IM NOT SURPRISED NONE NONE NONE of them HAVE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION, MAYBE YOU HAVE CLEARANCE TO DO SO, IF NOT, GO GET IT, OR FOREVER BE EXPOSED AS AN AGENT ALONG WITH YOUR FRIENDS HERE:

WTF are you talking about dude. Never said anything about anonymous. Jeez dude, I think youre "out there" I will probably take my exit.

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nuffin.........I only know about trolling in reference to the earlier remarks made by this op.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

That's US Army Special Operations Command, but you'd likely really be talking about USSOCOM. USASOC is a component of USSOCOM, they're both out of MacDill.

WOW, SO YOU TOLD US SOMETHING WE CAN ALL LOOK UP ON WIKIPEDIA. HAHAHA. LAME EFFORT AGENT, THEY SHOULD FIRE YOU,

What do YOU know about Operation Earnest Voice, NTrepid Sock Puppets?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join