It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch what you ask for - you might get it - The Anne Frank story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The current political environment is very reministic of days long gone. but remember this History does Repeat and humans have very short memories. Its always easiest to support the strongest side until that side turns on you. then no one is there to assist you for they are in fear of association themselves. once this genie is out of the bottle it will run its coarse until you or your decendents pay the price of your lack of action and conviction. It is so written and you have your freedom of choice - use it wisely, idiots

- is what I think Anne would say if she was still here. 1.5 hr movie

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Good Paragraph ya wrote there. Smacks of Truth,Eh? Gonna mail this page to my Wife, Loves Anything about Frank. Actually shares the same BirthDay as Anne, is WW2 History Buff to boot. Thanx for the Share! Syx.
edit on 16-11-2012 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi op

I was fascinated by anne frank as a teenager

Then as i got older (and with the internet) changed my view and i believe it to be written by her father.

There is loads on info on the net
like this

www.ihr.org...

im not for or against, i just want the truth

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Exactly what is Truth ?
ones belief at this moment ?
proven facts ?
or what you have been told ? (what you have been told is often mistaken for truth... unfortunately

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

Exactly what is Truth ?
ones belief at this moment ?
proven facts ?
or what you have been told ? (what you have been told is often mistaken for truth... unfortunately

Hi

It was not what i was told to believe,
i listen and read all info regarding the subject,then analyze in my head what i believe..

at this moment as has been for the last 10 years i believe that the diary was written by her father
cheers
dave

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

who cares if it was written by her father... it is still very touching and moving and it really opens your eyes to something quite incredible..

this is obviously not the writing of a troubled teen. but it still portrays the hardships of what people went through quite well. dont worry about who made it, if you enjoyed the writing and it touched you why should any of that matter?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
not this time.. dont buy into this fear. maybe on the romney timeline.. we bypassed that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickreid

who cares if it was written by her father... it is still very touching and moving and it really opens your eyes to something quite incredible..

this is obviously not the writing of a troubled teen. but it still portrays the hardships of what people went through quite well. dont worry about who made it, if you enjoyed the writing and it touched you why should any of that matter?

Of course it was touching to me
i spent many hours on the subject, and it was taught in schools back in the 80s/90s

But the research of mine and many others have came to the same conclusion

Without throwing an insult, i believe you have not read up on the subject
otherwise you would have had a few pointers to add to why it is not a fake
cheers
Dave

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Originally posted by stickreid

Of course it was touching to me
i spent many hours on the subject, and it was taught in schools back in the 80s/90s

But the research of mine and many others have came to the same conclusion

Without throwing an insult, i believe you have not read up on the subject
otherwise you would have had a few pointers to add to why it is not a fake
cheers
Dave

you are missing my point dave... I haven't done any research on who wrote it, i just believe it was not her based on the writing. If it was, I believe it to be highly edited by someone else.

anyway.. what i was saying is it doesen't matter who wrote it. What matters is the effect it has on people.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stickreid

Ok fellow member of ats

i am sorry if i did not comprehend you're point, and i admit
the diary is a good read and i was very interested
cheers
dave

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Ok fellow member of ats

i am sorry if i did not comprehend you're point, and i admit
the diary is a good read and i was very interested
cheers
dave

hehe sorry if i came off a bit rude

It has always bothered me how when a novel has been proven fake, or plagiarized, people seem to forget about how the book affected them and only focus on the fact that it was fake. Take the book "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey for example. That book was All over the media touching the hearts of many, and when the news that it was fake came out, everyone forgot about it and put the entire story out of their minds. I admit that I have fallen ill to this abhorrent way of thinking as well, but In the end i remembered how the book made me feel and how thought provoking it was.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No probs m8

i loved the book as a child then wen i got older it really hurt me wen i realised it was ..well as said...

There is a few more books and docs that i found to be the same
but hey it didnt do no harm to impressionable kids and in fact, may have helped in their growing

top topics

join