It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You - Look How All The Free Stuff Is Destroying Our Country

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just watched this Judge Judy Video. This guy is clueless that he is being unethical using aid that was meant to help with his rent on himself. The amount of aid his guy has received is unbelievable. How do you get that much from the government?

Thank you for your generosity. Our society can never recover until we rise up from the ashes.

Personally, I think this is just what our POTUS wants, a different system, not capitalism. Do you think he has a plan to give so much away and make it work?

edit on Fri Nov 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed liberals from title

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Meanwhile there is a company right now, making ghost headquarters in another state, to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

Where is the video on that?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hmmm I thought it was the banking cartel destroying the country.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Your posts have made it clear that your opinions far outweigh your understanding.

Thanks to the liberals, women can vote, blacks are free, rock 'n' roll is an everyday thing, people can wear short skirts and speak freely in public, and you are able to watch adult material on your personal devices. Oh, and beer is available on Sundays. Not to mention some states are legalizing gay marriage and prohibiting hate speech.

Most of the freedom you enjoy today is because of the liberals. So what are you complaining about, exactly? The fact that all the Republicans would rather raise taxes on the poor and middle class than give up ten cents of their own generous income? Wow. You obviously know what you're talking about.

This liberal bashing bullcrap needs to stop. They're the reason we're not stuck in the 1830's.
edit on 16-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Personally, I think this is just what our POTUS wants, a different system, not capitalism. Do you think he has a plan to give so much away and make it work?

Could you please tell me what Obama is giving away? Last time I checked nothing. Social programs have been around for many decades, if you haven't noticed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Countries going down the drain to hand outs to the corporate companies and wasteful government spending , Tax breaks for the wealthy . All paid for by poor and middle class working people who are finding jobs far and few between . But it's ok for the ceo of general motors to make a salary of 350 million a year

lol Sorry but I feel this is disinformation . or that maybe you agree with corporate capitalism

ETA how much money do our counties give Israel they are nothing more than a welfare state .
edit on 16/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For the love of God. You can find utterly stupid people in every shape and color. So what? Liberals? Polyt want a cracker?? What about the frigging wars that we just HAD to get into? The trillions siphoned off to save the banks from themselves, Haliburton, pallets of millions in U.S. cash that get shipped to Iraq and just disappear? We've got WAY bigger problems in this country than this clown.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Exactly.

Corporation That Paid Nothing In Taxes For Four Years Tells Congress It Pays Too Much In Taxes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GE World's Largest Corporation, Paid Zero Dollars in U.S. Taxes Last Year

www.care2.com...

edit on 16-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Meanwhile there is a company right now, making ghost headquarters in another state, to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

And another transferring production to a third world country to bypass human and environmental considerations, as well as avoiding millions in taxation. Look, the guy in the video is definitely irresponsible and should be held accountable. It's just irritating when people place all of the blame on the lower classes. not everyone using a social safety net is like this guy. Just like not every company attempts to skirt tax, labor, and environmental considerations.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Hey, tell it to Obama. This is a different subject. 2 wrongs don't make a right and your deflection didn't work.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

blacks are free

Go back to school.

A Republican government fought the south. Not Democrats.

Even Martin Luther King Jr. was a Repub.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

blacks are free

Go back to school.

A Republican government fought the south. Not Democrats.

Even Martin Luther King Jr. was a Repub.

Um, the Republican party of that time is not the same as today. Ending slavery was a societal progressive stance....something liberals tend to do.

And MLK was not a republican.

In a 2008 Associated Press story, King’s son and namesake Martin Luther King III said:"It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican. It is even more outrageous to suggest he would support the Republican Party of today, which has spent so much time and effort trying to suppress African American votes in Florida and many other states."

www.politifact.com...

edit on 16-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Your posts have made it clear that your opinions far outweigh your understanding.

Thanks to the liberals, women can vote, blacks are free, rock 'n' roll is an everyday thing, people can wear short skirts and speak freely in public, and you are able to watch adult material on your personal devices. Oh, and beer is available on Sundays. Not to mention some states are legalizing gay marriage and prohibiting hate speech.

Most of the freedom you enjoy today is because of the liberals. So what are you complaining about, exactly? The fact that all the Republicans would rather raise taxes on the poor and middle class than give up ten cents of their own generous income? Wow. You obviously know what you're talking about.

This liberal bashing bullcrap needs to stop. They're the reason we're not stuck in the 1830's.
edit on 16-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Wow. Amazing how well propaganda works.
Wow.
Read a book, friend. Your world view is soooo far from any level of reality, I can't even explain.
You do realize that freedoms are something individuals have and that they existed because of our libertarian Founding fathers. They are largely gone today because of modern liberalism(as opposed to classical liberals who mirrored today's freedom movement).

Progressivism was founded on elitism, racism, and eugenics. It is based on the idea that the poor are dumb and can't do for themselves and that a large centralized system, run by "elites", is necessary to control the masses.

Abolitionists in the 19th century based their views on heavily religious beliefs, not in liberal ideals. The modern pro-life movement would be a much more accurate comparison.

Some movements that connected to, but weren't spawned by, Progressivism were food labelling and regulation and women's suffrage. So even something as completely destructive as progressivism can produce something postive eery now ad then.

By the way, people in the 1830s were far more intelligent and had much better critical thinking skills than modern, dumbed down sheep. And citizens enjoyed a lot more freedom. Unfortunately at the time, that did not include blacks.
And do some research - the "compassionate" liberals ALWAYS raise taxes on the middle class despite propaganda to the contrary. They shovel money to the elite and trickle table scraps to the poor, while telling them that "conservatives" will take away their table scraps.
They epitomize the opposite of freedom.
Centralized authority has never ended well for the working class in all of human history and it never will.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't think you know what you're own topic is

What you've put in front of us is one scumbag along with proof that he is, in fact, a scumbag. If you want to have a discussion about that, great. However, there is no reason to get angry at a whole group of people because a guy on Judge Judy of all shows, is a scumbag.... I'm pretty sure that horrible people are the standard on that show, which is part of what makes it entertaining.

Enough with the demonizing of political groups... it's not right no matter what group you are affiliated with, unless of course we are talking about nazi's, or Stalin flavored communism... in that case hate away.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Libs Dems Reps, WhatEver The Hell ya want to label it as, Suck! I feel bad for ya SadEyes. Because of the Choice of a WORD in Your Title here, these guys, Gals are rippin on You! Sorry to You for Them. I see the main point You are Making here, evidently others so far do Not. This guy is Scamming the System! Actually IS Stealing if that Rent Money is NOT used for Rent! Hopefully He will be Arrested and Properly Punished for his Governmental Theft. But Alas, He will not probably even get a slap on the wrist. Why? I know I will hear it now on this but, Look what color he is. Even before this and last Term Pres, Off Whites were given Very Preferential treatment, around here any way.
I of Low Income CANNOT get help with normal and necessary bills, let alone Extra for Rent when was forced to ask . Forced as in blew out my back for the 5th time, and after the 4th surgery needed a little help, temporarily while I healed......
No I am not Racist. I have several off white friends that I have associated with for Years! All Slang Bad Names You can Tag on an off-white, I can tag on some Whites I know, so......
YES I will stand by You on This! Syx.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Oh no. We TOTALLY get what she is trying to say and what this maroon has done. But there is no justification to blame some amorphous 'liberals' group by this guy';s actions. Hey, maybe he'll go to jail and share a cell with another 'liberal'. maybe Bernie Madoff.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The social security act was put through after the great depression by FDR.

It wasn't a "political stance" that got the ball rolling... it was a humanitarian necessity after a massive economic crash that crippled the country.

And we're in for another massive economic crash in the near future, so you better get used to the idea of "handouts".

Again, our economic woes trail back to the damn banksters.

I wish people would learn their bloody history.
edit on 16-11-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is a really old episode. I remember watching this one at home, years ago, when I still watched Judge Judy. I think it predates Obama.

We can't blame Obama for this stuff! When I was in college, I got similar help. I just wasn't an idiot about how I used it. I did get an education with the financial aid.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No no no. What party was pushing for those rights?????
Please go back and check your history.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

So spin the facts some more.
Since the narrative no longer fits your arguing point, change the narrative.
Wasn't the dems that up until a couple years ago had a high ranking person that was a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

The Dem party does not represent the good fight for freedoms. They are just as corrupt as the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join