It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This was Israel's Plan all along

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
How long must Israel be provoked before they finally say "enough is enough" and retaliate?
But of course, as expected, the Muslim sympathizers didn't waste any time griping about mean old Israel once it happened.
Anyone with half a brain should have known that another 4 years of Obama means another 4 years of back stabbing Israel, so not surprising that Benjamin decided to flip Obama the the bird on this one.

Push came to shove!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
my oh my ... aren't baseless suppositions and conjecture just dandy tois for the keyboard warriors of the world.

no links. no sources. nothing written nor documented anywhere but in the mind of the beholder.

might have to get that TLDR plugin after all ... would be interesting to see what the 'summarized' version of the OP is reduced to.

Nevertheless... all the statements the OP made have been openly out in the media around the world. There's nothing that can be questioned there.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
How long must Israel be provoked before they finally say "enough is enough" and retaliate?
But of course, as expected, the Muslim sympathizers didn't waste any time griping about mean old Israel once it happened.
Anyone with half a brain should have known that another 4 years of Obama means another 4 years of back stabbing Israel, so not surprising that Benjamin decided to flip Obama the the bird on this one.

Push came to shove!

Let me ask you like I've asked others.... WHY... do you and the likes of you insist on protecting Israel.

We are not muslim sympathizers... we are anti- jewish extremists!

So... WHY do you want to safe guard Israel?

We owe Israel nothing... they have nothing for us.... the offer nothing to the world. They are in a mess yes, but let them sort that out themselves. There is NO REASON to hold your hand over them. They are NOT special...
edit on 20/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Who said anything about me being a Jewish extremist?
All I'm saying is that they have a right to defend themselves.
They have been extremely patient and how much did you expect them to take?
I think it's about they responded, especially with the threats they've been getting from Iran.

We may owe them nothing, as you state, but the way I see it,
the Jews are much more productive members of society than their Muslim half brothers,
who have chosen to be destructive members of society.

Do a little research if you understand what I mean.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So the OP thinks this was all a plan leading to... oh a ceasefire. Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Actually what OP posted is true. Before the rocket attacks it was a lesser news item that Israel assassinated a higher up in Gaza.
Story

6 days ago Israel took the first action with the assassination.
4 days ago Hamas struck back with a 200 rocket attack that killed 3 Israli's.
2-3 days ago Israel started bombing runs and have killed close to 100 civilians (last I saw the number was over 70 and that was yesterday).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Again.. read my above post. OP is right, the 200 rockets came AFTER Israel's action.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Romney was there man. If you are thinking OP's comment somehow implied Obama is in fact Israel's man, then you missed the point.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can see that you are being sarcastic, but it looks like Israel did plan this.
They attacked first, then Hamas retaliated, then Israel came back killing a lot of Palestinian civilians and it continues. Israel started calling up reservists disproportionate to this current operation because they are planning for something bigger but they needed something (anything) happening so calling up reservists and going on alert would be less conspicuous. If this wasn't going on and they called up reservists it would send up huge red flags wouldn't it?

That's just me thinking on the subject, but it is fact that Israel acted first.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Actually what OP posted is true. Before the rocket attacks it was a lesser news item that Israel assassinated a higher up in Gaza.
Story

6 days ago Israel took the first action with the assassination.
4 days ago Hamas struck back with a 200 rocket attack that killed 3 Israli's.
2-3 days ago Israel started bombing runs and have killed close to 100 civilians (last I saw the number was over 70 and that was yesterday).

Ehhhm.... If you look for news from the region prior to November 14th strike, you will see that there were few rockets fired at Israel, several Israel-Gaza border incidents ,including shooting at the border that left Palestinian killed, attacks on Israeli jeep with anti-tank grenade, blowing up underground tunnel under Israeli side, clash between Israelis and Palestinians and more then hundred rockets fired at Israel. There were several Palestinians killed,i think that there was a Palestinian kid killed too, and more wounded and several Israelis wounded.
Again,all this prior to 14th of November.
I do not know how to tell who started it,but one thing is clear to me - both sides were not trying to prevent the escalation.
And it would be silly to assume that Hamas fired more then hundred rockets in one day on November 11th and not expected that Israel was going to retaliate with something heavy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What gets me, is how these same people turn around and call the likes of Assad and Gaddafi murderers and terrorists. Israel does no good.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
This couldn't have anything to do with the 200 rockets launched from the Gaza strip prior to Israels retaliation?

You only see one side to the equation here.

How many rockets must be fired at Israel before they can fight back?

Yesterday MSNBC was reporting 1350 rockets from Israel and 75 from GAZA from the start of the latest
armed actions. And they are breathless supporters of Israel as are all American Media.
Unless you were there, it could have went either way. But, most likely Israel started the action because they
want to attack Iran and are taking the backdoor blame route.
If Lebanon were the target then Lebanon would be stated to the press as the originator of the rockets.
If Syria were the target then Syria supplied the rockets.

Netanyahu seeks reelection. Israel also wants to insure the same if not a larger portion of foreign aid money
and they will not see the fiscal cliff budget ax fall on them.
Your grandma maybe, some injured soldier's VA money, your mortgage tax credit are all up for grabs.
But money to Israel will get an earmark first.

What did Hamas have to gain? Nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One thing is certain, the Generals at the top calling the shots don't get their own hands dirty and send off other peoples children to die for them and their perceived causes. How about this, every soldier or military person just quit?

Just quit and go home.
The days are coming when going home won't be an option.
Today is the day just quit and lay down your weapons and go home.

When this is done the Generals can go out with their own bare hands and do their own dirty work for once!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by Wildbob77
This couldn't have anything to do with the 200 rockets launched from the Gaza strip prior to Israels retaliation?

You only see one side to the equation here.

How many rockets must be fired at Israel before they can fight back?

Yesterday MSNBC was reporting 1350 rockets from Israel and 75 from GAZA from the start of the latest
armed actions. And they are breathless supporters of Israel as are all American Media.
Unless you were there, it could have went either way. But, most likely Israel started the action because they
want to attack Iran and are taking the backdoor blame route.
If Lebanon were the target then Lebanon would be stated to the press as the originator of the rockets.
If Syria were the target then Syria supplied the rockets.

Netanyahu seeks reelection. Israel also wants to insure the same if not a larger portion of foreign aid money
and they will not see the fiscal cliff budget ax fall on them.
Your grandma maybe, some injured soldier's VA money, your mortgage tax credit are all up for grabs.
But money to Israel will get an earmark first.

What did Hamas have to gain? Nothing.

Hamas gained more open trade routes and a new open communication with the Israelis brokered through the US and Egypt. At the same time Hamas has pledged to Egypt to stop shooting rockets into Israel. In the end both sides got what they wanted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join