It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Questions That All Americans Must Answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
During Ron pauls farewell speech to congress he asked 32 very interesting questions that need to be answered

Why are Americans not allowed to use gold and silver as legal tender as mandated by the Constitution?
Why is Germany concerned enough to consider repatriating their gold held by the FED for her in New York? Is it that the trust in the U.S. and dollar supremacy beginning to wane?
Why do our political leaders believe it’s unnecessary to thoroughly audit our own gold?
Why can’t Americans decide which type of light bulbs they can buy?

Sadly i don't ever think we will get straight answers
activist post

edit on 16-11-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Nov 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ITS A SEED! if you watch it and you seriously listen. it will blow your mind
It was his speech that needs to go viral the petitions that was a white glove to the face............ me dont want to secede we want to cease and desist the federal government and all aliases.....I take it as ron paul its doing what every constitutional president has done and FIGHTS along side its people.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Guys,something irrelevant but I need to say it.I witnessed a suicide today.An old man about the age of 60 fell on purpose on the train tracks... He got injured but he is still alive.If things get down to this what can we do?
(P.S I liv in Greece,Athens)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As a guy from the UK and a bit of a Ron fan for years, this last speech was not only excellent and pointing out yet more great things, entertaining too.

I think that was just about the best way Ron could have put it. Hes not perfect but he just doesn't quit trying to point out the biggest issues that just dont get the coverage they need (mostly financial).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissobey

Encourage anyone you see who is down in the dumps, with positive ideas and examples of success.. Smile and be confident through adversity..

Every man woman and child is being monitored and recorded by a higher power to be accounted for on some unknown future date.

Those that know this and use this knowledge to help others will be remembered.

There are many who try to debunk this using every sort of method there is, but they are wrong.

The people who fight to ridicule this as nonsense will also be remembered..

With all the worlds evils exponentially increasing, it becomes very difficult to maintain a positive outlook, but just remember to encourage others to hang in there and tell them to search for the truth of life, and to try and discover their mission on earth.

I think you will see the look of surprise on peoples faces after they consider what their mission might be as a human being, after hearing positive suggestions, and not to despair their life away on a lonely train track..

top topics

join