It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the dome of the rock temple mount?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As the opening line states could it be the end of the Mount? Hamas has targeted Jerusalem for the first time, could a rocket form them hit the Dome of the rock or Temple Mount if so would they take the blame or put the blame for its destruction on Israel
here is the link to the news article
news.yahoo.com...
An other event that has come to light, Iran has pulled fuel form a reactor, could they make a nuke form this? If so would they use it on Israel?
In any event, this is not good.
edit on 16-11-2012 by bekod because: trying to add link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Destruction of the dome of the rock is not necessary for the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple, so I am indifferent to it's fate. However, I do believe it would be especially poetic for hamas to accidentally destroy it. I must admit I would LMAO!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Who gives a rats arse anyway, maybe it should be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Your link points to the wrong place or maybe Yahoo or the Author changed it.
It should point to here.

I personally think no matter what they will try, either what is written will happen or it won't. Either GOD will protect his people or.... this isn't the time for that yet. /shrugs.
edit on 11/16/2012 by wyldwylly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder why they build a recreation of solomons temple in Winnipeg Canada .

Or was they thinking the new world was where the prophecies would happen ?

Solomon's temple

edit on 16/11/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So many structures have been destroyed on that rock over time, this is just another one to go eventually

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

thanks, my link is not working but yours will do.
It is true it does not matter if the dome is there or not, when it comes to the "rebuilding" it does matter you is to blame, so would the Hamas admit to the destruction or would they balm Israel for it, if the dome/ temple mount be hit by a Hamas rocket.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Interesting but not the Temple that is on built on the temple mount.
But again this is not about the rebuilding of the the temple but who would be blamed or take the blame for the destruction of the mount/ dome if it should happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

As you say"Who gives a rats arse anyway, maybe it should be destroyed." is not the issue, the issue is who would take the blame, or admit to it.
the second less meaning is, if it is destroyed does this mean that prophesy is fulfilled, are we in the end times and will 122112 be the real end date, lets say this does happen the rock/ temple is hit and destroyed how fast could the temple be rebuilt a week or a month?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Did you see my post before you wrote this or we of one mind
Good on you sir

Here's my reply

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

well it would if it leads too WW3, an all out war in the Mideast, for it would bring all nations in to it. whether they want it or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

An other event that has come to light, Iran has pulled fuel form a reactor, could they make a nuke form this? If so would they use it on Israel?
In any event, this is not good.

Iran and USA have signed NPT so none of them are allowed to spread Nuclear armament or use that !
moreover Iran is near Israel and Iran's friends are neighbours of Israel just how can Iran attck Israel with any Nuke, in addition Israel has hundreds of them

edit on 17-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

They same way Hamas uses their missiles form Iran.
Now would that say the nuke came from Iran or would it say Hamas had a nuke as a news header, if one was used,more over is, i say Tel Aviv would be the place to hit with it, not that it would be.

new topics

top topics

join