It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Chicago police mastermind alleged NATO terror plots? WHY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Did Chicago police mastermind alleged NATO terror plots? Why?
^That's a link to the related article.^ Click it.

I would like all the readers of this post to
A. Assume that they did make this stuff up.
B. Assume that most of the the "terror plots" around the world that are caught a head of time by local authorities before and during large global meeting like this are also faked and perpetrated by the authorities.
C. LET US ASSUME as well THIS IS THE BIG POINT OF THIS POST, THE MAIN QUESTION: IF they always make up false terror plots around global meetings and peaceful protesters,..
WHY?
I'm thinking it's not for bragging rights, its not to say "Our local police force foiled a terror plot".

But why would they wan't the globalist meetings to appear as though people didn't like them?
Why would they want people to know that they are so disliked that terror against them might be possible?
If it weren't for headlines like that,.. would the protests even have made the news? I think not.

Please try to give an answer that is not the typical "They create terror to further the police state" The answers I'm looking for must be deeper than that.

Thank you.
edit on 16-11-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why?

Do you truly not have a theory? Do you need someone else to provide the answer for you? Are you pushing an agenda that you will only tell us about later?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So that the Administration can take credit for another thwarted attempt of terrorism. With all eyes focused on Chicago that weekend, and with all of Obama's minions in Chicago, it would be very easy to pull off.

Thats why

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Simply to take credit for thwarting some "enemy" while a fraction of the population pays attention to something most people don't find interesting and are not watching? Seems a little,... too small a purpose.
Remember the premise is that all the big global meetings' "Thwarts" of terror are false.
They already have massive wars to take credit for, what good would having the credit do for them? They have all the credit they could get, the whole population knows about their anti terror stance and "success" against it with these wars. To risk getting found out for falsely creating plots and arresting innocents via entrapment is to much risk for a small penny chip of credit. !!!
It must be something else, there must be a bigger reason for a standing order from above the Chicago PD. I ask you again, What is the purpose?

As for you, crazy guy Ex_CT2 -- who thinks I have an agenda or a theory. I do not have a theory. I have questions. My agenda is to find plausible answers to these questions. This thread is for thinkers, trolls should be banned from ATS (hows that for an agenda).

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
To promote and maintain a level of fear in the population. To that end, it makes perfect sense for TPTB to create these "problems" so that they can present their "solution" - fear continues, nobody except the patsy perp gets hurt and $$$$$ flow into the tyrannical alphabet agencies with the full blessing of a grateful populace.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That's one plausability. Do we have any others?

new topics

top topics

join