It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1990's Article Linking Paliament in Thatcher era To Child Abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just came across the 1990's 'Scallywag' article that linked a pedophile ring to the parliament of the Thatcher era.

What it shows is that the allegations against former Tory MPs go way back, what has been released in the wake of the Jimmy Savile case has been brought up before, but buried with cover ups and denial-

scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk...#!/2012/11/scallywag-magazine-article-on-lord.html

Mcalpine is currently saying he is 'shocked' and appalled by the allegations, but how can he be so shocked when the allegations seen above are are from a 1990's article?

Why was nothing ever done? Surely this magazine would have been taken to court and sued over such incredibe allegations?

The media and system are already trying to cover up again, witnesses coming forward have been undermined and the BBC director general resigned over the Newnight broadcast, but it seems the quest for the truth may overcome those trying to cover it all up this time.

edit on 16-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And its not just the Tories - It was rampant within Labour too.

Even stretches to the showbiz world - Did you know Simon Cowell gave £50,000 to bail Jonathon kings off Child abuse charges.

www.ccs-rochford.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

What a powerful article. Thanks for posting.
They truly can't hide forever. The true, honest police need to step up and get these people rounded up for some serious questioning, or the people will surely decide they're sick and tired of the white washing and corruption by responding with vigilante justice. I wouldn't blame them a bit.

Although, let's remember that this is a global problem. These powerful men traveled extensively and probably set up other connections in other countries, too. When children went missing, I believe they may have been sent to other countries to be abused by other circles who have yet to be identified.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
S&F. Let's hope this thread doesn't slip under the radar too quickly, it's too important. Scallywag got caught in legalities with another high ranker, although the unrelated story turned out to have some substance, something that the high ranker based the descision on to sue, and won. One reason the magazine folded.

I thought I should add this link,
conspiracytruths.co.uk...

It's full of those little bits and pieces you may or may not know about, and try some of the links at the top, (the David Cameron skit will give you a laugh interlude) other stuff is more serious.
edit on 16-11-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

new topics

top topics

join