It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin says his country will back Egyptian efforts to put an end to the Israeli aggression in the besieged Gaza Strip.

www.presstv.ir...

Yesterday UK and Canada and US openly supported Israel as long as they "avoided civilian causalities".

This is a dangerous move, but not surprising.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Agg I am having flash backs to grade school recess, when we picked teams for sports.

However, it is typical for Russia or China to take the opposite position of the West, in most situations. I think it's a wise move by Russia to prevent further escalation and having the conflict spread wider.

However, if things do get worse for Israel, I truly hope the West reconsiders any supposed obligations.

Thanks for update.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh boy, another proxy war. Honestly, what the f*ck Russia? It's like they're going out of their way to oppose the west, just like they used to.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

...or like MDdox said and it is about containing it. Tell the smaller countries you back opposite countries around them keeping them in nice and tight, and in line.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor
Oh boy, another proxy war. Honestly, what the f*ck Russia? It's like they're going out of their way to oppose the west, just like they used to.

Well, they have a stance and are sticking with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What does this have to do with the West? This is Israel's problem, and as far as I know Israel is simply another Middle Eastern nation that enjoys the occasional conflict.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, Russia did oust the crimminal oligarchs who then all set up shop in Israel, Canada, Britian, and the US...
maybe that has something to do with it?

Could be they already know who, and what they are dealing with.

I know in Canada at least, it appears Harper puts Israel's security before Canada's

PS israel's population is now roughly 6 million Jewish folks..Just about the right amount.for a real burnt offering if you follow the prophesies as spelled out in the Jewish literature
edit on 16-11-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Divide and conquer at work. Hopefully we will abstain and let them have at it, whatever may develop from this point.
We've lost enough of our boys and girls over in that dirt pile.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe we need the vote of a population to see what a country supports . Our prime minister in canada doesn't speak for me or the majority of people I know ..

I also hope we don't get dragged into this as I do not support the Israeli occupation and treatment of the Palestinian and anyone else who live around them .

So I say screw Israel They want a war they can go in themselves . see how tough these people are against people who have actual firepower .

There was a reason why jews were forced out of damn near every country a few centuries ago .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah well Putin can go shove it with his cash strapped army. Israel will stomp them a new mud hole. I have solid info that a detachment of U.S. Marines left today for the region with their equipment to be there one week from today. Just in case Egypt wants to act all big and bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I've heard the scuttlebutt on that myself just this morning.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Yeah well Putin can go shove it with his cash strapped army. Israel will stomp them a new mud hole. I have solid info that a detachment of U.S. Marines left today for the region with their equipment to be there one week from today. Just in case Egypt wants to act all big and bad.

So, the U.S.A. backs Israel, Egypt, Russia, China backs Palestine...WWIII? I suppose we are well overdue...I mean, it is 2012 right? Time for the powderkeg to go boom eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Don't forget, US still has some unfinished business in Egypt.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

What does this have to do with the West? This is Israel's problem.

Israel is to the West what North Korea is to China...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yesterday UK and Canada and US openly supported Israel as long as they "avoided civilian causalities".

Really now?

Russia had no problems backing Assad when he is murdering his own people.

Those civilians, arms,guns, and attack helicopters.

Oh that Putin what a liar.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wonder if I am the only one who questions how strong U.S. support for Israel is under this administration. It would be easy for the U.S. to set up Israel with a false hope of support and help. This would leave them unable to resupply militarily after their their first wave of heavy battles.
edit on 16-11-2012 by savior93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I do not know why Israel is so insistent to start what they call it Armageddon wars ! do not they know that the wicked will be vanished in that

that was a joke but I think we should expect a ceasefire very soon.the Israeli leaders sometimes think, I mean I hope !

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Makes me wonder about Barrack's "flexibility" after the reelection...

Be interesting to see what the appeaser n chief does here.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well lets be honest, if someone would have opposed the illegal wars on Iraq and Afghanistan carried out by the west,there wouldn't be over a million civilian and soldiers deaths.
So lets hope Russia and others oppose the situation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Well lets be honest, if someone would have opposed the illegal wars on Iraq and Afghanistan carried out by the west,there wouldn't be over a million civilian and soldiers deaths.
So lets hope Russia and others oppose the situation.

If i remember correctly they Did oppose it. I might be mistaking but i am sure they did.

top topics

join