It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mosque on the Temple Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With all the hamas missiles flying into Jerusalem, perhaps one will strike the mosque sitting on the temple mount. Might that give the Jews the opportunity to rebuild their temple?
Bible prophesy says a third temple will be built around the time of the tribulation.
Is that time fast approaching?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i'd really hope so, humankind destroyed so many things on earth, its time to leave this poor earth to its original inhabitants (the animals)

let the rupture start already

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nope.
Rapture has to happen first and 2 billion people will up and disappear.
Also, Russia and the Persians (Iran) will form a coalition and attack the holy land. Or something, I don't remember.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CrisMajor

Perhaps the Rapture will occur first before the temple is built.
However, that does not mean that the mosque on the temple mount won't be destroyed before it occurs.
The Jews would not start building the day after the mosque is destroyed but will realize the opportunity is there.
I do believe that Israel will be busy fighting the enemies that surround the tiny nation and won't have time to consider other things until the fighting is done.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Has it not occured to anyone that a mosque is a temple, and the third temple is already there. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

The mosque may be a temple, but the Jewish temple has to be built to very specific standards and requirements.
I don't think they will consider the mosque fitting.

The way things are now, with the mosque sitting on the temple mount where the Jewish temple was, the Jews cannot build their temple where it should be. If the mosque is destroyed things change.

It would be very ironic if hamas missiles destroy their own mosque.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by lonegurkha

The mosque may be a temple, but the Jewish temple has to be built to very specific standards and requirements.
I don't think they will consider the mosque fitting.

The way things are now, with the mosque sitting on the temple mount where the Jewish temple was, the Jews cannot build their temple where it should be. If the mosque is destroyed things change.

It would be very ironic if hamas missiles destroy their own mosque.

It's very unlikely they will fire anymore.

They were probably testing their new M75 rockets range or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OR, you might have some radical jews and christians, who make some copy cat versions of the Hamas rockets, and fire them into the mosque and make it look like the muslims did it themselves. How very convenient...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
OR, you might have some radical jews and christians, who make some copy cat versions of the Hamas rockets, and fire them into the mosque and make it look like the muslims did it themselves. How very convenient...

That thought did cross my mind.
Either way the road is open for the Jewish temple to be built.
Bible prophesy will be fulfilled no matter whose hand is behind the work.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wont happen. The killing there will be continuous by Moslems and heavy. Can't imagine tanks and soldiers completely surrounding the workers there rebuilding... all the while missles, bullits and rockets are aimed at them and the city non-stop.

How could it ever be rebuilt while outside the area are thousands and millions of Moslems raging heavy heavy war against those whom destroyed their most holy site? It would take more than some weeks, months, years to rebuild...all the while bombs and bullits in-bound...are constant and non-stop.

Im thinking we wait for the day(s) from the Muslim religion to accept Christ and with us, we all rebuild the Temple together. Im not hopeful that it will happen, but can't see any other conceptual way to do it. We can kill or dismiss all of them worldwide...or as I see it...join together, which I dont see happening anytime soon....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

It will happen when the anti-christ confirms the peace treaty.
If this current conflict does escalate to full out war the anti-christ will not be far behind.
With a peace treaty in effect, religious Jews will begin to build the temple.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
With all the hamas missiles flying into Jerusalem, perhaps one will strike the mosque sitting on the temple mount. Might that give the Jews the opportunity to rebuild their temple?
Bible prophesy says a third temple will be built around the time of the tribulation.
Is that time fast approaching?

You were reading my mind this morning. I don't believe in Revelations or the New Testament but that was my first thought. However that side of Palestine has a different leadership than Gaza.

Me thinking.........Maybe they will blow up the dome and Israel will march in and take it back and rebuild the temple.

Not going to happen without a major war on the West Bank. Nobody wants that.

My 41 great grandfather Abd al Malik ibn Marwan Caliph Damascus, was the one who built the Dome of the Rock, however another line of my family built Solomons temple. It's like the Hatfields and McCoys for me. No doubt I'm all for taking the Dome back and rebuilding the temple.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Great minds think alike

I agree, the mosque should go.
The next few weeks and months should prove very interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Agreed. And I watch the world closely as well..for those signs.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
One thing I've read on the subject is that the mosque isn't built over the exact site of the former temple. The temple and the mosque could coexist on the mount if necessary.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Theoretically one could build it over the mosque. The mosque isn't that big compared to the original temple or a possible new one, it could be incorporate into the new larger design...

I know, highly unlikely and impractical

Just thinking outside the box or mosque rather in this case

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Is it anti-christ, 3rd temple, and then the 2 witnesses that are killed and lay in the street for 3 days, and then either come back to life or are taken to heaven for all the world to see?

That's something I'd like to witness, God willing.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
All well thought out replies here. I dont know how it would happen without the Moslems stoning, bombing, nuking the place all the while they try rebuilding it. Unless of course the Jews and Moslems embrace and kiss n make-nice and do it together.

I dont see that happening anytime soon...It would be nice though, right? Accept it would signal the coming of the end of us all....

Peace...to all.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

What if it gets nuked by 'crazy terrorists' accidentally (on purpose)?

The city was rebuilt after the war, albeit dramatically changed. New temples were built, as well as new churches due to an increase in the presence of Christianity.

This is from Wiki about Nagasaki

top topics

join