It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Documentary: Cancer - The Forbidden Cures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This documentary looks back on how Medicine became corrupted to the point where they ban all real Cancer Cures and only allow treatments which cause secondary Cancers. Cancer is a huge industry which is being protected. We know that Cancer is being spread through the Carcinogenic SV40 Virus which is laced inside vaccines, as was admitted on video by former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman.

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures

edit on 16-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think if I were ever to be diagnosed with cancer, I would scour the world and try every alternative and holistic form of cure before considering the high dose intravenous poison and deadly radiation regimen that they use here. There's got to be a better way.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's so wrong if they truly are hiding a cure for cancer on so many levels.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

My computer doesn't have sound, can you summarize the video?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I think if I were ever to be diagnosed with cancer, I would scour the world and try every alternative and holistic form of cure before considering the high dose intravenous poison and deadly radiation regimen that they use here. There's got to be a better way.

That didnt exactly work out well for Steve Jobs when he tried alternative methods first.

Im pretty sure if there was a hidden 'cure' out there somewhere a multi billionaire like him would have found it dont you think?

edit on 16-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

of course there's the possibility that i wouldn't find it, but i've watched conventional Western methods not only fail but absolutely destroy the patient. people who have been told they've probably had cancer for years and felt fine. a few rounds of chemo/radiation later and they're a withered dying skeleton. i'll take my chances with the holistic healers.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

I said the same thing until I was actually faced with an aggressive cancer and had to make decisions quickly. I spent almost a year and a half of numerous tests, doctor's visits, chemo, an operation, and radiation and am still having follow up visits. My cancer is gone, no trace can be seen of it.

Cancer is different for everyone. Some have it for years without realizing it becaue they refuse to go for regular check-ups and often it is too late. Some will get good results from their treatment,some won't. There are people who have been cancer free for 20 and 30 years. Not everyone is handed a death sentence because of traditional treatments.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My uncle, sister-in-law and grandmother all died of cancer within the last 5 years. Because they lived outside of the US in a country where pristine medical help is at a premium and where alternative treatment is sketchy, they either were diagnosed too late or the treatment failed to help them in time.

I just hope there is something that can be done to bring these types of medicine to the forefront and make them more available to the public.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I investigated this whole field when my partner was diagnosed with cancer. We decided to use medical diagnosis but avoid their treatments except for surgical biopsy.

She had an official seven year all clear over two years ago and remains cancer free.

Alternative treatments work but you will have to thoroughly research it and try things because no-one will help or recognise your success.
edit on 17/11/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

What about all the people western medicine has cured. There are many on here to testify to being saved by western medicine. Myself included. I can't say I've seen to many posters who have cured their cancers with alternatives. Just saying, after a little experience with fellow ats cancer survivors.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Urantia1111

What about all the people western medicine has cured. There are many on here to testify to being saved by western medicine. Myself included. I can't say I've seen to many posters who have cured their cancers with alternatives. Just saying, after a little experience with fellow ats cancer survivors.

Try and find the long-term success studies ... good luck!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

What do you determin long term?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think these types of claims do a great disservice to people working in hospitals and hospices and insult families dealing with cancer.

Across the world are millions of people working in the medical profession and it's absurd to suspect them of being part of an active plan to kill tens of millions so pharmacorps can make money.

Improved diets and physical fitness can increase mental health and should help people to fight cancer alongside conventional treatments. Cancer attacks on many fronts so it seems reasonable to me that we fight it on many fronts. This means emotionally (support from family and friends), mentally, physically and medically.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You make a very interesting point. At the moment I am going through chemo for a recurring brain tumour. Now I find it quite tolerable and relatively easy to deal with. However, I rely heavily on my family support to make the experience an easy a process as possible. I am also relatively young and healthy.

Now you could take someone with the same tumour, doing the same chemo, who without any support would really struggle with the whole regime.

So there are many factors that can effect success rates.

I actually use a few alternative treatments, but alongside the traditional western approach.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hiya Woody, I hope you kick its ass and recover swiftly. It looks like you're hitting it where it hurts and there's no harm in trying alternative approaches in tandem with conventional practices.

The things that work for us humans never ceases to surprise me. A couple of years ago I was reading the academic stuff on intercessory prayer and even that has worked for some people - quicker, better recoveries following major surgery.

Good luck and all the best

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is an excellent story troubleshooter, thanks for sharing, I'm very pleased to here this

Originally posted by troubleshooter

I investigated this whole field when my partner was diagnosed with cancer. We decided to use medical diagnosis but avoid their treatments except for surgical biopsy.

She had an official seven year all clear over two years ago and remains cancer free.

Alternative treatments work but you will have to thoroughly research it and try things because no-one will help or recognise your success.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Kandinsky,

To make this clear, 99.9% of people in the Cancer industry will believe they're doing the right thing, they have the best interest of the patient at heart.

The corruption is right at the very top, it's the information/studies which are passed downwards, this is how the Cancer Industry is controlled and manipulated. One has to accept the information that is provided from above, you cannot question it.

If a vaccine is contaminated with a Cancer-causing virus (as has happened before), only the people at the very top need to know that, everyone else is fed a myth.

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I think these types of claims do a great disservice to people working in hospitals and hospices and insult families dealing with cancer.

Across the world are millions of people working in the medical profession and it's absurd to suspect them of being part of an active plan to kill tens of millions so pharmacorps can make money.

Improved diets and physical fitness can increase mental health and should help people to fight cancer alongside conventional treatments. Cancer attacks on many fronts so it seems reasonable to me that we fight it on many fronts. This means emotionally (support from family and friends), mentally, physically and medically.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you watch the documentary you will hear that anyone who is treated with conventional medical treatments will survive no longer than 3 to 5 years. See if you can find cohort studies for survival beyond this time frame,

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
This is an excellent story troubleshooter, thanks for sharing, I'm very pleased to here this

I was twelve years in International Pharma, read the Oncology studies and sat in on their conferences. I knew the mode of action of approaches to treatment.

I had every confidence in their diagnostic tools to determine location, progression/regression of lesions, blood work imaging etc but no confidence in their approach to treatment. When confronted with a family member with a cancer diagnosis we walked the guantlet of availing ourselves of the medical diagbostic tools but worked through the alternative approaches to treatment.

We removed environmental pollutants like domestic chemicals and processed foods with additives. Were careful to provide complete nutrition by adding vitamin and mineral suppliments to fill any nutrition gaps and used natures herbs seeds. Some are reviewed in this documentary. We had one nagging blood result that remained high even after lesions had disappeared when we became aware of Dr Simoncini's work. The use of Bicarb and Iodine returned this last medical evidence of cancer to within the normal range.

My conclusion after this experience is that the use of medical diagnostic tools are necessary and surgical biopsy and selective removal of lesions useful but that chemotherapy agents and radiation only causes weakening of the immune system and cellular/tissue damage that in the medium term can make the condition worse.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If you watch the documentary you will hear that anyone who is treated with conventional medical treatments will survive no longer than 3 to 5 years. See if you can find cohort studies for survival beyond this time frame,

I know of one lady who remained cancer free for 20 years. True, there are many who have their cancers return, but many go on living for many years. Please understand that there are some members who just kicked cancers butt and others in the middle of fighting. Don't frighten people needlessly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join