It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel prepping for strike on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ever do any reading about how the 12th Imam is supposed to come back? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Been paying attention to the religious theocracy running Iran?

Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
it makes sense.

all of the sudden israel calls up 75,000 reservists under the guise of gaza rocket launches.

gaza has been launching rockets every month for several years now.

its a good cover to keep iran guessing and keep an element of surprise; israels tried and true method of warfare, including the "pre-emptive" strike, otherwise known throughout history as declaring war.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ahh ok, but consider that Israel are a large force that are also masters of asymmetric warfare. Look at their tree bombing tactic with their last bout with Egypt. They train their troops in asymmetric warfare.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

That makes sense, they wouldn't want to use their military in Iran if they had problems at home - plus any strike on Iran would probably intensify attacks from Gaza.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Entirely speculation but I have to agree that were Israel to attack Iran, Iran would retaliate through it's proxies in Hamas. However, the munitions that Hamas possess are pretty small compared to the more likely tool of Iranian retaliation--Hezbollah. Neutralizing means of Iranian retaliation is an interesting development, and I would expect, a sign that some sort of attack might be near.
edit on 16-11-2012 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Iran has no means to defend itself from Israel. The only reason Iran hasn't been attacked yet is they haven't got things in place to counter China.

President Obama sold China the LRAD weapon system. Me thinks that is why Israel won't share the helmet they designed for the F-35 with America now. Israel knows China is going to flood Iran/Hamas with chinese made knock offs of the LRAD weapon systems America gave China.

Israel's going to be facing a new realm of attack. If it already hasn't.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Was just on FoxNews. Saying Israel is wiping out the long range rockets from Hamas in a prelude to an attack on Iran. These rockets have to be eliminated before the hit Iran and that's what they are doing right now.

Attack on Iran?
yeah right
Israel hasn't even went into Gaza with ground troops and they are already crying where is America? Israel doesn't stand a chance against Iran.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Iran has no means to defend itself from Israel. The only reason Iran hasn't been attacked yet is they haven't got things in place to counter China.

President Obama sold China the LRAD weapon system. Me thinks that is why Israel won't share the helmet they designed for the F-35 with America now. Israel knows China is going to flood Iran/Hamas with chinese made knock offs of the LRAD weapon systems America gave China.

Israel's going to be facing a new realm of attack. If it already hasn't.

Do some checking Iran can easily handle Israel.

The only reason why Israel ranks higher is because they have nukes. And as far as the helmets go chances are they stole the plans from us anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Been paying attention to the religious theocracy running Iran?

Didn't think so.

Sure have, although that has nothing to do with your ignorance regarding the twelvers. Nice straw man argument though. Didn't I see you in the Wizard of Oz?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Have a point there beyond the condescension, and arrogance?

Oh btw what does that have to do with Isreal prepping for a strike on Iran?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Have a point there beyond the condescension, and arrogance?

Oh btw what does that have to do with Isreal prepping for a strike on Iran?

Caught it hey? Didn't know if you would. Has nothing to do with it, that is my point. To say that the twelvers will cause a war doesn't make sense. Glad we can agree on that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

sorry, if that's the site i think it is, then they don't count nukes. and i think it is, the lay out is exactly the same.
GlobalFirepower.com

see this from the preface on the home page, it's the third sentence.

. The user should note that nuclear capability is not taken into account for the final ranking for this listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate and including nuclear weapons would clearly defeat its purpose.

and the forth sentence,

GFP comparisons are for consideration in a conventional war based solely on each individual nation's capabilities on land, at sea and through the air while including logistical and financial aspects when waging total war.

and now a screen shot,

so nukes are not at considered here.

edit on 16-11-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And so it begins. See my thread about these new rockets here, Hamas Rockets of Fail Just Got Upgraded and check my other thread about how the IDF may be the ones who started this fight with Gaza and Hamas is just reacting to a broken cease fire truce, 13-year-old Palestinian boy is killed in Gaza Thursday, November 8th.

These new rockets are the false flag to strike Iran and start WWIII. Crazy huh?
edit on 16-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anyone have any sources of Israel making statements that Iran is in their near future? I'm coming up empty handed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join