It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - finally asked hard ball questions on Jesse Ventura Reptile Show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
From "You are a disgrace Time Warner - the 'Conspiracy Theory' show that seeks to discredit genuine revealers of the truth":

Comments by Alex Jones in the Ventura/Time Warner excuse for a programme have even been edited to say what he did not say in the totality of his interview, as he told me himself. He has said publicly since the show aired that his comments were misrepresented and how he supports the work that I do.

Why would a programme supposedly 'revealing conspiracies' manipulate footage to make one high-profile researcher appear to attack another when that is not what he did? To drive a wedge between us? Wouldn't you so love that? Well, bad news chaps because it hasn't worked.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

From "You are a disgrace Time Warner - the 'Conspiracy Theory' show that seeks to discredit genuine revealers of the truth":

Comments by Alex Jones in the Ventura/Time Warner excuse for a programme have even been edited to say what he did not say in the totality of his interview, as he told me himself. He has said publicly since the show aired that his comments were misrepresented and how he supports the work that I do.

Why would a programme supposedly 'revealing conspiracies' manipulate footage to make one high-profile researcher appear to attack another when that is not what he did? To drive a wedge between us? Wouldn't you so love that? Well, bad news chaps because it hasn't worked.

Do you really believe that Jesse Ventura's team manipulated footage to make Icke look bad? Seriously? Icke made himself look bad... you could see that in shots where both were in the frame and it was not spliced. Icke in my opinion, is a snake oil salesman. He gives no solid substantial proof to back his claims in any regard.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Do you really believe that Jesse Ventura's team manipulated footage to make Icke look bad? Seriously? Icke made himself look bad... you could see that in shots where both were in the frame and it was not spliced. Icke in my opinion, is a snake oil salesman. He gives no solid substantial proof to back his claims in any regard.

After having viewed the episode in question, I feel that the announcer/narrator of the show made things seem alot more different then they really were, but I still have to agree with Rubicant. Icke made himself look a fool, and one must remember that Icke had been interviewed by Ventura's researcher June Saprong during the episode of Secret Societies/Bilderberg group, and they did nothing to make him look foolish then. Icke lacks hard evidence to support his claim, imho.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm sure there was a good deal of editing done which probably cut down on David Ike's tap dancing around Jesse's questions....some on hear commented that Jesse was a bit harsh but let's face it...we are talking about reptilians which is crazy enough...good for him pushing him and what a tool david Ike...all these years chasing lizards and you would think he could get a shred of proof although I quite confident there are no lizards walking upright as a human....I thought it was brilliant and thought personally they should not have even researched this let alone bigfoot or sasquatch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join