It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans eat their own poo?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Our society is in rapid decline.

Half of Americans think the other half sucks. And vice-versa. There is a drug problem. The problem is, we�re all on drugs. Our education system has been lying to us about our own history since our inception. We don�t have any idea who we are. That is apparent, since we try to reinvent ourselves every ten minutes. We are a bunch of fatasses. We eat chemicals. The television is our God. That, or we think God speaks through it. So we obey. Our old people kill themselves a lot. The young people kill each other.

But we have the best of everything stuff. We have the nicest cars, and the prettiest women (on TV), the biggest houses. I think we as Americans are feeding ourselves our own crap. I thought we were supposed to live in a country where we determined our own fate. Well, we live a diversion of our own making The American Dream. Not just a metaphor anymore!

And in the media. Well, when I consider the government and the media, I think it really is representative of us. Most of the problems we have, I think are only still problems because we announce them to ourselves with our idiot boxes every day 6 hours a day on average. We watch TV, we believe what we�re told, and then we get to choose from the most wealthy and influential spoiled brats from the top 1% of us. Who turn around and treat us like we�re idiots, and get re-elected. Someone loan a real leader 20 million dollars so he can buy the presidency. Oh, but we�ve made that illegal, so you have to have 20 million dollars worth of friends at 2 grand a piece to be president.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That was awesome DC I can't say it better... Just a fabulous point of view summed up nicely...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great job DC!

I feel that you truly expressed what I was feeling without even asking me!!!

Great job and lets try not to keep eating that poo!!!

Later,

Reason

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Great job and lets try not to keep eating that poo!!!

Why not??? Millions of American's seem to be enjoying that nutty taste!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Deltachaos,

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY favorite show is on TV right now...Can we talk about this later?

Reading your post reminded me of the illusion you get when you hold one mirror in front of the other....Each one reflects off the other ad infinitum...However, if you notice, each reflection gets smaller and less significant, til not much is left..

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Americans eat their own poo?!!!

They do too !!!
... Chocolate dog turd

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pisky, you da shiznit, my nizzle!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well put DC. I like what you have to say. Of course its not just America were society is falling. It's happening all over the world. Please excuse my French, but it SUCKS to have to watch society falling every where I go. And to think at one point education was the solution. Now it's being used to make things worst. Well I just hope we can seperate ourselves from the ignorant ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thanks.

Do you type French? Can you translate 'Dirty Jew' to Frog for me?

new topics

top topics

join