It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics just sucks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The more i know, the more confused and frustrated i get. I can agree with some of both parties ideals. I also disagree with some of both parties ideals. I have come to the conclusion that there are just too many backroom deals that we don't know about that effect the decision process. There are too many career politicians that are all about the money and/or coverups. Government has just gotten so out of control that it can not be sorted out. There are probably secrets going back 150 years that effect the decisions our government makes today. I don't know what to think anymore. There is no easy answer to this dilemma. I like our Constitution but it goes way beyond that.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The "govern"ment stopped caring about the common man long ago. If this is the case, we have the right to occupy congress. If they try to stop you, then you know there not on our side. Let the people vote on changes to this country. Not a drunk, rich, idiotic, archaic system. Research the term "cosmocroterus".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
politics suck.... lets take a vote on it.... oh wait

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

It will be sorted out eventually. All nations go through their cycles and all the superpowers throughout history have fallen.

We will go through our fall as well, due to the greed of Man and the politicians that seek power. But life will go on and we will rebuild....just to fall again.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's things like carbon emissions/pollution. They want to tax carbon emissions in America. Well that hurts poor/middle class people because prices will go up. While the biggest polluter on the planet ( China ) goes unscathed. Why not impose a carbon tax on Chinese imports? That would get them on the ball cleaning up their act and bring jobs to America because we can then compete.

Natural gas, Natural gas powered vehicles pollute far less. They require less frequent oil changes because they don't build up carbon in the engine. They require fewer repairs so that equates to fewer parts manufactured which equates to less pollution and less money out of the pockets of the owners. They will last longer which equates to less production of everything that goes into a vehicle.

There is just no common sense applied to government decisions.

top topics

join