Becoming a Werewolf

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha
 


Don´t know about werewolves, but as for "Wendigo",
just devour another human being, preferably a live one.
That ought to do the trick.




posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is that lon chaney jr lol



posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Frocharocha
 


I just watched that last night online. Really interesting episode! I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed that no one tried investigating the marks the dude put on the tire. Talk about a missed clue! Who knows what the purpose was there; a warning, a cry for help, a curse.....could have been anything, but they never checked!


thats what makes me think a lot of these stories are hoaxes.......

You mean a police officer went to a place like that, that actually had a dungeon and they didnt even do an investigation? A place that could have been the scene of kindappings, rapes, murders or any other sort of nefarious misdeeds, and NO ONE investigated? W clear scratchmarks and clearly made to chain someone down?


Yeah not buying it


I don't think it was a dungeon, more a little room with shackles. Still, you would think someone would check that out! He could have had anyone locked up in there. Heck, they could probably get DNA from skin on the manacles. Of course, maybe they did investigate, and either didn't find anything, or found something other than werewolf evidence, or weren't able to make a determination, so they don't tell us.

I do wish they would give more follow-up, though! I like the eye witness method, but something at the end with any investigation results would be nice!

I agree, though, that some are surely hoaxes. That one with the serial killer place, for example. I can believe the woman saw someone on the grounds, as serial killers do have groupies. The stuff the tenant said, though? I don't buy it. Don't really know why, but it didn't ring true.



posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I really don't know much about it, but there is a known disease called Lycanthropy (spelling?) that causes some physical distortions as well as the excessive body hair. It has been theorized that this disease has caused the werewolf myths of legend.

I only posted because I was surprised not to see it mentioned.



posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Frocharocha
 


I just watched that last night online. Really interesting episode! I have to say, though, I was a little disappointed that no one tried investigating the marks the dude put on the tire. Talk about a missed clue! Who knows what the purpose was there; a warning, a cry for help, a curse.....could have been anything, but they never checked!


thats what makes me think a lot of these stories are hoaxes.......

You mean a police officer went to a place like that, that actually had a dungeon and they didnt even do an investigation? A place that could have been the scene of kindappings, rapes, murders or any other sort of nefarious misdeeds, and NO ONE investigated? W clear scratchmarks and clearly made to chain someone down?


Yeah not buying it


I searched more about the history and i can confirm it was 100% real. Around 10 people encountered George before his death and the Williams family are ridiculed, the cops don't want to talk about that for some reason:


The facts as dipicted in the episode stand on their own merit. I usually do not share information on the internet they we have uncovered. I am part of a team that has researched the paranormal all over the world. We investigated this story 5 years ago before paranormal witness did an episode on it. Here are some of the facts we uncovered during our investigation. The tire shop old George worked at was Barkers towing and tires. At first the owners denied there was ever an employee named George. After we uncovered other evidence we were informed (off the record of course) that George did in fact work there in the 70's and 80's. The Madison County Sheriff's office did in fact respond to a call at the williams house in 1981. George did die, however the cause of death is marked as unknown on the death certificate. Both the employer, the police and Mr. Williams friend all refuse to go record with their statements, for the exact reason that is being done to the Williams. So many refuse to believe in anything greater than themselves. The Williams are ridiculed, as some are doing on here, so the others do not want to bring that on themselves. We saw the cabin, it was in terrible shape, however the room in the back is still there. George was indeed buried in an unmark grave to avoid any disruption of his burial place. It is okay to believe what you want but to belittle others based on your uneducated sketisim is unacceptable. If you don't want to believe the story that is your right. However it is not ok to belittle, harass or ridicule others simply because you don't agree. It only shows a small minded, uneducated approach to the unknown.


I made a research on them arks the two boys found and it were indeed Nordic runes. But the strange is that they are actually saying good things like: Peace, Love etc. Whomever, since the two husbands didn't copied the symbols it's impossible to know what they truly were.



posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by Frocharocha
 


Question, what's his family surname ?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trackhunter
Reply to post by Frocharocha
 


Question, what's his family surname ?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



George surname? That's impossible to know, they only called him George, but somehow he had a connection with the town cops...



posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by Frocharocha
 


Its hard to find any records on person unless full name is mentioned. Have you tried local news media ?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trackhunter
Reply to post by Frocharocha
 


Its hard to find any records on person unless full name is mentioned. Have you tried local news media ?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



The police of London, Ohio probably knows his full name. But they don't talk on the subject. The only way to know was by asking George himself. But his secrets died with him back in 40 years ago. A dude posted this on October 2012 in another site:




i stopped at barnhardts garage in the mid 80's to have a tire repaired and while i was waiting i decided to talk to the man in the back about hunting in that area. he didnt want to look at me while he was working but after i repeadedly asked him questions he became annoyed and looked at me face to face. he had strange looking eyes- a goldish tint to them.he was muscular and he spoke very slowly. i got my tire and i got going. i was just passing through that area as i live in southwest ohio. i never thought anymore about the incident untill i seen this episode on paranormal witness.



posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
I searched more about the history and i can confirm it was 100% real. Around 10 people encountered George before his death and the Williams family are ridiculed, the cops don't want to talk about that for some reason:


The facts as dipicted in the episode stand on their own merit. I usually do not share information on the internet they we have uncovered. I am part of a team that has researched the paranormal all over the world. We investigated this story 5 years ago before paranormal witness did an episode on it. Here are some of the facts we uncovered during our investigation. The tire shop old George worked at was Barkers towing and tires. At first the owners denied there was ever an employee named George. After we uncovered other evidence we were informed (off the record of course) that George did in fact work there in the 70's and 80's. The Madison County Sheriff's office did in fact respond to a call at the williams house in 1981. George did die, however the cause of death is marked as unknown on the death certificate. Both the employer, the police and Mr. Williams friend all refuse to go record with their statements, for the exact reason that is being done to the Williams. So many refuse to believe in anything greater than themselves. The Williams are ridiculed, as some are doing on here, so the others do not want to bring that on themselves. We saw the cabin, it was in terrible shape, however the room in the back is still there. George was indeed buried in an unmark grave to avoid any disruption of his burial place. It is okay to believe what you want but to belittle others based on your uneducated sketisim is unacceptable. If you don't want to believe the story that is your right. However it is not ok to belittle, harass or ridicule others simply because you don't agree. It only shows a small minded, uneducated approach to the unknown.


I made a research on them arks the two boys found and it were indeed Nordic runes. But the strange is that they are actually saying good things like: Peace, Love etc. Whomever, since the two husbands didn't copied the symbols it's impossible to know what they truly were.


Well, if this can be more confirmed, why didn't the show offer better evidence? The way it was presented, it makes you want to assume a fake story. Of course, no one should be ridiculing people for reporting something. If the reports are, in fact, confirmed, that lends credence. After all, who would make up something like that, just to be mocked for it? Based on the program, it looks false, but I can understand there being evidence they didn't show. Such programs are very GOOD at hiding facts. Do you have kinks for what you found? Would love to do more reading. Thanks.





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join