It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza cease-fire collapses, Egypt PM backs Palestinians as Israel drafts 16,000 reservists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

welcome back on ATS Mister Brux .. your timing is impacable
you have return just in time to do some pro-zionist propaganda
for the new Israel coming war .. so people think Israel is doing the correct thing
to murder another thousand people (probably more)
each time there is some IDF action in the ME .. you are back to do some damage control
i see your patern now ! .. sad

edit on 11/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Hamas, and anyone that would come to their aid, is now fighting something that is resistant to dirt based monkey weapons, such as nukes.

"It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Hamas is going to need to master time travel before this month ends if they want to survive.

when the dirt settles...their won't be all that many dead and this child's game will be over.

edit on 16-11-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

you sound like a religious fundamentalist which is exactly why israel wont survive it, because you think you're god is better than theirs and they think their god is better than yours and unfortunately for israel the muslims have more fundies.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

mine is observation detached from either side. hamas is a dead man walking.

i know nothing of the nature of a zionist entity...its just poorly defined concept repeatedly mentioned in conspiracy forums...whoever created it should have done more to explain what they were talking about when they had the opportunity...now its too late.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

God is God and their is only One.

what I think is that Hamas has its wires crossed and its interpretation of God is incorrect. Israel has been far more conservative in its interpretation and for this reason alone finds itself with a strategic advantage at a critical point in this conflict.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

God is God and their is only One.

what I think is that Hamas has its wires crossed and its interpretation of God is incorrect. Israel has been far more conservative in its interpretation and for this reason alone finds itself with a strategic advantage at a critical point in this conflict.

My Father The Creator is God (there is only 1 God i agree)
and he would certainly never approve such mass murder
but Lucifer the fallen angel would
edit on 11/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This thread so far is going great! couldn't ask for more in a debate, has it all, religion, politics and war. I agree with alot of people when they say that the killings of small children and defenseless civilians is just to much to take. Regardless of peoples conflicts, everyone over looks that one fact! WE WILL BE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE DURING OUR ATTACK!

I also ask you guys another question. How do we know for sure that Hamas is the one that is always the aggressor? What is the main source of our information? Sure we see the news, radio talk and even if you go to the IDF website they will show you a count of how many bombs Hamas has dropped on Israel! How many here believe that a commercial is for promoting a product that everybody can buy into? I know that's what I think they try to sell you something, well Israel produces commercials to try sell you the story of how they are the victims of a vicious bombing by a RESISTANCE GROUP. Now the last time i checked resistance is the act or power of resisting, opposing, or withstanding.

Resistance (rɪˈzɪstəns) — n the Resistance an illegal organization fighting for national liberty in a country under enemy occupation, esp in France during World War II

I will also ad a link to said commercial that i wrote about in the above text.

Also a link to the youtube page for the IDF, looks like they are trying to buy the peoples approval.

IDF

edit on 16-11-2012 by RangerClark29 because: fixed video link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i've always been perplexed by the enigmatic Gates of Alexander and recently had the idea cross my mind that what these 'gates' are is a space-time barrier that makes it difficult, impossible, for anything on the outside of it to pass through and bring trouble to anything that exists within it. the city of Jerusalem seems to be an obvious candidate for the 'real' gates of alexander.

i've arrived at the conclusion that the primary modern symbol for this gate is someone like the President of the United States and/or Government in general...where each nation state is a gate; holding back the forces of chaos.

basically, the gates of Alexander are the rule of Law.

i once read where a muslim stated that at the end of time allah would smash the gates and loose Gog/Magog...it now seems apparent that the assassination of John Kennedy symbolized the destruction of those gates in modern times.

the gates are being rebuilt and not in a manner that allows access by chaos...and that is real reason for the chaos in the area around Jerusalem.

the gates will be complete by midsummer and the battle for control over it continues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join