It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Gaza - Are the Hamas Rockets really the cause of the IDF actions?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

I was expecting for the word Zionist pop out soon, there it is.....

Considering Israel was created and still run to this day by Zionist ideologies, i think it very reverlant to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Who is stealing land? Hamas regularly launches rockets that hits Israeli civilian areas, is that ok to you? Well, I guess it`s.

What do you think about living on a land where thousands of indians where slaughtered? I guess that doesn`t matter for you too.

Israel is only defending it`s citizens, and the only way to do that right now is with an incursion in Gaza, of course some collateral damage will happen.

But most here on ATS think that everything Israel does is wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Don`t bother trying to explain that here, it`s all Israel fault and they created all the evil organizations in the world lol
edit on 16-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

Who is stealing land? Hamas regularly launches rockets that hits Israeli civilian areas, is that ok to you? Well, I guess it`s.

Mmmm... that would be land that they forcibly stole from the Palestinians that used to live there, but were evicted at gunpoint and had their homes bulldozed.
Most of these bottle rockets also seem to just land in open areas anyway causing little or no damage.

Another thing to consider, is that every time there is a ceasefire that is holding, it is always Israel that breaks it with another drone strike or bombing assassination. Yet, this is never reported by most of the western media, and when it is, it's always way down from the headline, which is what most people look at rather than read the entire piece!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

From what I see, is Hamas who always breaks the truce, and I know some people in Sderot.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here's a summary of everything you need to know about Hamas...

The Hamas Charter (or Covenant), issued in 1988, outlined the position of the Palestinian Islamic organization Hamas on many key issues at the time. The Charter identified Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories, and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel. The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they do not block Hamas's efforts. The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion" of Islam.

Do you get it now? Hamas doesn't want ANY negotiations or borders set on the land!!

Any time you see anyone starting to negotiate on the land (regardless of who's doing the negotiating), you're going to see Hamas shooting rockets into Israel. Period.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

The Israeli's are invaders living on stolen land. Hamas can use whatever means necessary to get it back.

What do you think about living on a land where thousands of indians where slaughtered? I guess that doesn`t matter for you too.

I am Native American and it wasn't thousands it was millions murdered for this land. So no it doesn't bother me that most of my people were murdered.

Israel is only defending it`s citizens, and the only way to do that right now is with an incursion in Gaza, of course some collateral damage will happen.

Keep believing that lie and one day it may come true. And seeing how Israel enjoys targeting civilians you can bet there will be collateral damage.

But most here on ATS think that everything Israel does is wrong.

Because not everyone here looks at Israel with rose colored glasses on like you do.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Another thing to consider, is that every time there is a ceasefire that is holding, it is always Israel that breaks it with another drone strike or bombing assassination. Yet, this is never reported by most of the western media, and when it is, it's always way down from the headline, which is what most people look at rather than read the entire piece!

If you do some research, you'll notice that every time there's a ceasefire that's holding, Hamas sends rockets into Israel or provokes them. They don't believe in compromise. In fact, a little more research will show you that the Palestinian Authority and Egypt have come down on Hamas numerous times for provoking Israel during ceasefires, usually by sending militants to the border to set up more rockets. Yes, Israel has been known to break a ceasefire when militants are in plain view on the border setting up more rockets.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Don`t bother trying to explain that here, it`s all Israel fault and they created all the evil organizations in the world lol

In lots of the cases this is a fact yes, with modifications ofcourse.

For once again....... take a look at the people who own and run the big banks, the media and who gives standing ovations to the likes of Nuttyahoo.
This is no coincidence.

Israel has NOTHING to offer the world.... nothing. None of us owe the selfimposed government of Israel anything.

So I sit here complete and utterly bewildered why the hell we are letting this region alone.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by heineken

Well........yes!

ATTENTION STAFF!!

This comment promotes Palestinian Genocide which is IMO not accepted

I demand actions

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver

It's about expansion, and these deadly rockets/missiles coming from Gaza that Israel goes on about, are just simple little mortar rounds, basically fireworks.

\You have no freak'in idea what you're talking about? Mortars? Fireworks??

Try GRAD, Fajr-3s and 5s, Katushas and the smallest of them all the Qasam.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Ohhh, too bad lol

Take a look at your comments who support Hamas launching rockets in Israel.

A better action would be close all the thread, all of us here have extreme opinion, including you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Keep believing that lie and one day it may come true. And seeing how Israel enjoys targeting civilians you can bet there will be collateral damage.

It looks like you keep believing the lie that Israel targets civilians.

When are you going to realize that Hamas intentionally stockpiles it's weapons in schools, houses and public places in order to accuse Israel of targeting civilians. No, Hamas is targeting their own civilians when they use them as pawns. Hamas may have been elected into government, but it was under false pretenses and now most of those Arabs are regretting the day they ever let them have control. If a fair election was held tomorrow, you would see every last one of them booted out for their tactics and abuses against the Arabs living in Gaza.

Edit to Add: Expect the same thing to happen in Egypt. The Egyptians are going to end up regretting the day they ever allowed the Muslim Brotherhood into government. They've all been duped.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ohhh, too bad lol

Take a look at your comments who support Hamas launching rockets in Israel.

A better action would be close all the thread, all of us here have extreme opinion, including you.

no man you are very wrong on me

I am from Malta..a small island in the med sea..I never in my life wished for anyone to die...I must really not care at all but I cant..I saw that Israel is lying why they are attacking gaza and I cant accept that..if they cant tell the truth to the World than the Truth must be horrible..and my only intent with this thread is to seek why they are attacking...the rockets threat as the data is showing is not the primary cause

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Being from Malta, how can you see they are lying? Have you ever been to Israel to watch the real situation?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don`t get me wrong too, I don`t thing that killing all palestinians is the correct thing to do. But to the situation to get better some incursions and some unwanted deaths will need to happen, it`s how the world works.

You people talk so much about Israel, but no one cares about the Palestinians, the arab league turned their backs to them since the creation of Israel, that would be the time to fight, now it`s to late.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

the IRON DOMES which happens to stop 90% of the threat...

So you think it's ok for 10% of the rockets to get through? What about 20%? 25%?

What number would you use to let them strike back? When is the number high enough for them to act?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

the rockets threat as the data is showing is not the primary cause

I'm not sure I saw a comment from you on what you thought the "primary cause" was.

Care to share?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

\You have no freak'in idea what you're talking about? Mortars? Fireworks?? Try GRAD, Fajr-3s and 5s, Katushas and the smallest of them all the Qasam.

You missed the point...Compared to what Israel fires off, then yes, these mortars are like fireworks.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

You missed the point...Compared to what Israel fires off, then yes, these mortars are like fireworks.

That`s does not justify and it`s not a point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join