It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Gaza - Are the Hamas Rockets really the cause of the IDF actions?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
First I have to ask you...

Does it matter for you to know why Israel is unleashing it power on Gaza...Does it matter to you to know why children are being slaughtered?

If yes then the official reason given out by the Israelis is that they have to do this to deal with the rockets threat from the Hamas terrorist group

Now I have to ask you again...

But do you really believe this is the WHY of all this?

I DONT

How can I believe such non sense after Israel spent millions of dollars in these..

the IRON DOMES which happens to stop 90% of the threat...

The Jerusalem Post reported that the system shot down 90% of rockets launched from Gaza it fired at

Do you still believe that Hamas Rockets are the reason behind all this?

If not ..what it is then? Elections? Just plain hatred? Muscle Flexing? what is the real reason for you?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

It's about expansion, and these deadly rockets/missiles coming from Gaza that Israel goes on about, are just simple little mortar rounds, basically fireworks.

And everyone forgetting Israel created Hamas, and probably still control Hamas.

The motto of Mossad has long been based on practicing the art of deception to engage in covert and overt warfare.

Mossad's motto.
"By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War"
(Hebrew: be-tahb l t ta`aseh lekh milkham h)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanObserver

thank you for your input..I can deduce from your lines that you are well informed on the subject..so I kindly ask you to explain me further about this part..

and everyone forgetting Israel created Hamas, and probably still control Hamas.

since this is new to me

thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Hamas was created to counter Arafat who was basically winning the media war.
So then Arafat was imprisoned in ramallah by Israel, and not surprisely Arafat died of mysterious causes, which is now coming to light, that he was infact poison by polotouim, and a massive investigation is currently under way, Before this supposed aggression by Hamas fired up.

You have to remember this Arafat investigation will implement Israel as his assassin as very few people had access to Arafat, at the time of his untimely death, but Israel did, and Arafat exhumation set for November 26 this year over the poison report, and if confirmed will spark massive blowback for Israel, so it's perfect timing to kickstart this Gaza war, it's almost like Israel has said "It's now or never"

Here's a clip from Ron Paul to the senate going back to 2009, were he tells congress, about Israel starting Hamas.

If you want to learn more about Arafat and his mysterious death check this thread out.
The Murder Of Arafat
edit on 16-11-2012 by HumanObserver because: Link and more info added.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Israel are attacking Gazza because funding for Gazza/Hamas comes from Iran.

Its a way of getting at Iran without yet striking Iran directly. And possibly taking care of the back door threat before we maybe see further escalation with more action with Syria and ultimately Iran.

This maybe the beginning of a bigger plan.

If Israel has called up 30,000 reservists if not more then maybe the time has come for them to strike Iran. And allies will respond in support if Iran starts trying to strike back!

I could be wrong of course......but am I
edit on 16-11-2012 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thank you !!

No I have some research to do once at home

This information I believe it is a must to know in order to figure out what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

well well..

another very good point

its sounds plausible..not sure though about bigger things to come ..i hope not

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
this is so amazing..that they can lie just like that..

Mark Regev (Israeli spokesman)

was asking others Nations what will they do if they are victims of rockets shells from Terrorists group...

easy answer...

I will install a billion dollar project to intercept at least 90% of the rockets fired..

but...Israel already done that..so..

so its a lie

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What??!!

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Muslim Brotherhood started in Egypt in 1928!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
90% is not 100% and the Iron Dome is only a system to prevent the mussels from reaching their target. It does not mean that Hamas can keep launching mortars and projectiles all the time without consequences.
edit on 16-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
90% is not 100% and the Iron Dome is only a system to prevent the mussels from reaching their target. It does not mean that Hamas can keep launching mortars and projectiles all the time without consequences.

the only way to stop the other 10% is to massacre all the palestinians in gaza...is this what you really want?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Well........yes!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What??!! Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Muslim Brotherhood started in Egypt in 1928!

I'm sure your american Zionist owned media channels, tell you this, but a true simple fact is Israel and American did infact create and fund Hamas..

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

What??!!

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Muslim Brotherhood started in Egypt in 1928!

Israel created Hamas to fight the PLO. Hamas is Israel's Al Qaeda.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanObserver
and these deadly rockets/missiles coming from Gaza that Israel goes on about, are just simple little mortar rounds, basically fireworks.

Then Israel is just throwing firecrackers back.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I was expecting for the word Zionist pop out soon, there it is.....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well........yes!

What is wrong with you? In your eyes it's ok for Israel to murder innocent people so they can continue to steal land but if the people from Gaza fights against it they should be wiped out.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Well........yes!

i hope actions will be taken by staff on your comment...if not..i will certainly start loosing faith in the forum

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Then Israel is just throwing firecrackers back.

Yeah big American taxpayers firecrackers...lets look at the differents here.

Gaza Rocket Fire Hits Southern Israel

Damage in Gaza From Israeli Missile Strikes

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I think you watch too many Youtube videos and not enough history books.

The Islamic Extremists hated Arafat and considered him corrupt for easing up on relations with Israel and negotiating with them. The same as today. Every time Abbas tries to negotiate a cease fire or an agreement of any kind, Hamas starts shooting rockets into Israel. Hamas and the Palestinian Authority are split right now. In fact, isn't Abbas at the U.N. appealing to them again? Hamas hates that! Iran hates that! They don't believe in negotiating for the land. They only believe in resistance!

For God's sake, look up Hamas' Charter that was created in 1988 and read what they stand for! It's on the internet!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join