It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Marvelous, one Catholic prophecy answers many questions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I would copy these words from Our Lord if I were you, it is such a consolation. Go to Maria's website for the full message to copy. You can make it through the Great Tribulation, persevere, follow God, trust in His love for you. Pray, keep your soul in the state of grace with regular Confession. One question answered, so mistakenly believed...that Jesus is coming soon in His person. This is not true, read the underlined.
_ _ _

Sunday, November 11th, 2012 @ 06:00 pm

message to Maria (from Ireland) of Divine Mercy

Part One

...The pain I speak of, is not that which I endured during My Crucifixion, but that which I face today as I watch and feel the pain of humanity.

People are suffering in the world because of their darkness of soul. Even those who live simple lives and who try to follow My Teachings are suffering. They can feel wretched as they struggle to love each other. They also suffer because of the doubts, which they experience in their faith.

So many do not understand the meaning of eternal life or the fact that life does not end when a person dies on this earth. This is why so many do not prepare themselves for the next life.

Many people in the past did not prepare adequately and are either in Hell or Purgatory.

This generation is being given a Gift, which no other generation has benefited from. Many will simply make the transition from this life instantly without having to experience death, as you know it.

My Second Coming will bring with it this extraordinary Gift. So do not fear. Rejoice, for I come to you to bring you a prosperous future.

Think of it like this. While you will endure some difficulties, and you will have to witness the way in which My Existence will be denounced, it will not last long.

I realize many of you worry but I solemnly promise you that the transition will be swift. Then, when you witness the New Jerusalem as it descends upon the New Earth, the New Paradise, you will be filled with ecstasy.

No words can describe this beautiful Creation. My Heart bursts with Love when I think of how you and your loved ones will react with wonder. That will be when the mystery of the final covenant will become clear to you.

The clarity of My Promise to come again will be truly understood at last.

The world will become one holy family and will live an existence in accordance with, and in union with, the Divine Will of My Father.

This is going to be a time of re-union, as the first resurrection for the dead will take place. Those who have been cleansed on this earth, through the purification, will join those who have also been purified in Purgatory to live in the New Paradise.

Much will change but all those who follow Me and join Me in My New Era of Peace, over which I will reign through My spiritual direction, will find peace of soul.

At last the suffering experienced, under the reign of Satan on this earth, will be no more.

Every pain, every suffering, every prayer, every effort endured by you to gather the souls who languish behind and who kick and struggle all the way, will be worth it.

The New Paradise is ready. All you need to do is to prepare your souls and walk towards the gates. Those of you, who redeem yourselves, in My Eyes, will be given the keys to open the gates.

Persevere during this coming tribulation for it is something, which must happen as it has been foretold in My Father’s Book...

Your Jesus

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So now you speak for Jesus? Them's dangerous words. I don't think Jesus will be happy with you for putting words in His mouth.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
So now you speak for Jesus? Them's dangerous words. I don't think Jesus will be happy with you for putting words in His mouth.

OccamsR,

I posted a message given to another person, a Roman Catholic in Ireland.
Her name is Maria. See the link to her website in the OP. God speaks through His messengers, Protestant and Catholic. Read through the message again, Our Lord's words are very consoling. Trusting in God,
you can make it through the Great Tribulation and the Chastisement to the new time, the Millennium.

All in God's Will, there will be some martyrs.

God bless you,

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

See my last post. It still stands.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Your Jesus

Yes indeed; "your Jesus"; perfect signature: in fact he's getting busy getting ready to come and receive his kingdom, and inherit his children.

For anyone interested, you may want to take a look here if you want to be able to know who he really is:

thewarningsfakesecondcomingfirst

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
there has been many of these predictions from this source. none of them have occurred.

the whole story is a hoax and the site you listed is nothing more than a hoax

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
there has been many of these predictions from this source. none of them have occurred.

Good reply. You have to count in that many ATS members suffer from some really deep mental disorders. These times it is very hard to walk unscathed through the cyber jungle of internet, without encounter one or several loonys on a daily basis.
edit on 16-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrCobb

Originally posted by colbe

Your Jesus

Yes indeed; "your Jesus"; perfect signature: in fact he's getting busy getting ready to come and receive his kingdom, and inherit his children.

For anyone interested, you may want to take a look here if you want to be able to know who he really is:

thewarningsfakesecondcomingfirst

MrCobb,

When I read the message in the OP, it helps me remain calm, feel loved. MO, the Great Tribulation has started
and the only thing to do is look to Jesus. God loves us so...

Thanks for sharing the link. A prayer for Maria in Ireland, oh how the prophets are attacked. People, there
aren't that many right now. Quite a few prophets have received their final message. Yes, there will be new prophets to come along but another fact, we are close to divine events, one prophecy, messages from Our Lady will end at a certain point.

Posting one other direct link to the daily messages. www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Good reply. You have to count in that many ATS members suffer from some really deep mental disorders. These times it is very hard to walk unscathed through the cyber jungle of internet, without encounter one or several loonys on a daily basis.
edit on 16-11-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

I disagree. God speaks to us, you only have to believe the prophets. So, have faith. Did you read the
message in the OP? The divine events prophesied haven't taken place yet. One of them, the first, the
Great Warning will happen when Communism comes again and the world is at it's worst.

We're getting there at the moment....says the news and our choice for President.

If you look back, Maria of Ireland was told Gaddafi would be assassinated.

God bless you,

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Blind and deluded priests and apostles have done it for ages. If a person is keep telling you he is telling the truth and keep repeating it then he probably is not 100% truthful. But then you should always read the message and not think about the person saying it.

When reading the bible listen to the message and decide if it is the ego parasitic ones or the blessed ones who are saying it. The blessed ones will not judge the ego parasitic ones will be judging all who are not like them or agree.

top topics

join