It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Information Gold Mine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thank you for the Post. I did see some really interesting material. I am looking forward to going through it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Adding my thanks for posting this. There's a lot of good, interesting and scary information in there. The Army Manual about procedures for dealing with civil unrest disturbed me. There's actually a passage that says something close to how performing these operations in the U.S. is difficult because complying with the rights and protections citizens are granted by the Constitution "can cause problems".

Wow. The passage is in there, and I remember it's written more succinctly than my paraphrase. Just start reading in Section 3, you can't miss it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Not sure it its already been posted and some of the material is similar, but another GREAT RESOURCE that I've used a lot is...

ps-survival.com...

Great thread OP and thanks for the link, will start reading these too!!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
With hours being cut at work, this will give me plenty to read with my new found time. I see, in my future, the use of company ink and paper.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I found an MP4 player on e-bay for about $17.00 shipped. It has radio, music and text capability with memory card or usb port for thumb-drive.

It weighs a couple ounces and is smaller than an I-phone with a 9 hour battery life.

There are plenty of cheap solar chargers for these devices that are about the same size.

I will be adding this and my thumb-drive to my BOB for the SHTF scenario. I will be a popular guy, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join