It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's 1st Real Strike Against Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I'm the last person to discount all of Icke's works... I'm just saying, $2 mil per year, he can afford to give his info away for free online and still make a profit. A lot of people 40+ don't know what's beyond AOL, he'll do just fine not deleting his content online.

Live At Wembley Arena is one of his best presentations... to remove it online does an injustice to himself IMHO. He should offer all his projects for free, forget the 2 weeks waiting period.

edit on 16-11-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I'm the last person to discount all of Icke's works... I'm just saying, $2 mil per year, he can afford to give his info away for free online and still make a profit. A lot of people 40+ don't know what's beyond AOL, he'll do just fine not deleting his content online.

Live At Wembley Arena is one of his best presentations... to remove it online does an injustice to himself IMHO. He should offer all his projects for free, forget the 2 weeks waiting period.

Where are you getting £2 million?

Why should he give away his work for free? Because you say he has enough money?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

As I stated earlier, I got that from Jesse Ventura's recent episode1 of season3 of Conspiracy Theory on TRU TV.... his team did some Icke research, but I found his episode a bit biased.

If he makes $2 mil per year, good for him/
I said earlier, if I made $2 mil in 1 year, I'd be set for life. My info is for free from "set for life" and that point onward, if I believed in my message that is.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I've not seen that ep yet I'll look for it.

I have to disagree on principle. If he's done the work he should be able to charge for it, and if people are sticking it on youtube without his permission, he should be able to take it down.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'd also like to know where they get this £2 million figure from. It seems to have been plucked from the air and is repeated over and over again.

Also, the reason his video has been removed is because people have paid for it (pay-per-view style) via his website and it is still available to them up until the 26th November - at which point I'm guessing he might get a bit more lenient over removing YouTube videos.

I wouldn't be happy if I paid for it and then found it on YouTube for free.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Who do you know that will sit thru an 8 hour Icke session in 1 day?
You know one...... me.

I am unemployed right now and have the time to sort through the crap online, it's practically my duty to weed out the garbage and post the good stuff for those with children and full time jobs to see without that effort.

Not many people have 100s of hours of David Icke experience like myself, and I can tell others the parts to pay attention to VS the parts that are crap, which for David are few are far between. Reptilians should be taken as an investigation still in progress.... not a "turd in a punch bowl" as Alex has stated.

I hear ya, brother. I personally think Icke is badass. Hope you find employment soon, my friend.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I wish there were more people who have the balls to do what icke is doing. who cares if hes making money doing it! So what if like me the reptilian thing is one step to far.it dosent matter. He is trying to convey that all is not as it seems, and he is doing a great job.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

As soon as the paid broadcast online ends at the end of November 2012 I am sure even David Icke doesn't care about it anymore.

BINGO!

As long as his Wembley lectures are still new and there is a paid broadcast still airing it seems correct he might want to keep the free 2 hr. sessions off YouTube for a bit longer. Patience is not much to ask of us. If his job appears easy I suggest you have never done that sort of thing. I like Icke. I will pay or wait. I am sure it will eventually be free to watch. No foul on his part.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by ALF88

I'm not criticizing him because he makes money. It's not like he made it exploiting workers.

I could be wrong about Icke but this method of hiding truth in plane sight is classic.

No he made his money exploiting fools!!! most of who are guess what workers

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
David Ickes very public breakdown was upsetting to many of his friends and colleagues. Mental illness is made all the worse by the fact that those suffering often do not realise they are. The media were right to expose him, a gesture of kindness not hostility, the Wogan interview was at times depressing and disturbing. I hope Davids life returns to normal but it is unlikely that he will recover his former profile.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

His first real strike? You mean his whole reptile/matrix/global overload things wasn't a strike against him?

Oh this is just wonderful.
No wonder he's rich as hell. People will believe this crap AND pay for it.

edit on 16-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Your avatar explains your response and your attitude young man. David is someone to be admired for suffering the millions of fools who think he's either mad or doing it for the money. THAT takes guts!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

What does my avatar have to do with anything?

And how do you know I haven't been exposed to enough of his work to simply make up my own mind?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I really cannot abide these constant attacks and propaganda against Dave Icke on this forum.. Must be he's doing something right, aye? Makes me pay attention to his messages all the more, with this cointelpro troll pile-on every day.
Here, take a look at Jesse Ventura's residence, versus Icke's. I hate.....them for being bullies on their first show. I will never view that show again.
I hate bullies and I hate willfull sheeple, and I hate Agents of the System, most of all. But good people know what is right and what is wrong, who is right and who is wrong.
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I find it quite amusing that so many get stuck on the reptilian thing, and throw the baby out with the bathwater. Are our overlords reptilians? Not likely imo. But prove they aren't!
There is one thing for certain. There's something wrong with the leaders of this world. One could wonder whether or not they are human, or just a facsimile thereof. How many people do you know personally that are capable of the atrocities committed by the leaders of the nations of this planet in just the recent, let alone historically?

If there's one thing Icke has proven without a doubt, it's that if the truth of a matter is surreal to us, and beyond what we want to believe, we will reject it. So he can preach it all day long, and the proverbial powers that be can let him, because they know only a small handful will ever believe him, and the evidence will never be conclusive.

Once again, do I believe our leaders are reptilian? No. But they may as well be. At least it would explain why they are so cold and heartless.

edit on 11/16/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My assumptions are based on his recent tirade of removing large videos of his recent presentation. He leaves the 15 minute mixed up clips but the 2+ hour videos are removed within 48 hours.

That leads me to believe my initial assumption that his profits outweigh the importance of his message. If I made $2 million in 1 year, I'd be set for life, I wouldn't need to squeeze an extra $5,000 or so by eliminating Youtube free clips of the presentation. That's a high estimate of the results of his YT squeezing.

I tried to explain it. People who paid and pay for the program can watch it online till the end of November 2012. That is a month after the event. You wanna watch it now, pay for it! Stop complaining about him making money for a month after the event has ended. If you are unhappy with the segments on Youtube, and you don't want to pay, you have to wait.

Apart from that you have NO proof that he made 2 million in one year. Please provide hard evidence and not the OPs speculation!

edit on 16-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
No he made his money exploiting fools!!! most of who are guess what workers

Mind proving that? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

While I am not a believer in Reptilian shape shifters, his Business is just that. I am quite sure it involves more than just him and the people in his corporation have a duty to make it profitable. Once you move past some guy who posts you tube videos to a multi-million dollar speaker, you have transcended the hobby and moved into a full blown entity.

If he can make the folks who follow him keep pumping money into his endeavors, then great for him. I wish I was as good as selling BS.

reptilians.......Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

David Ike gives no solutions,he just wants you all to understand
how powerful the elite are and nothing you can do.Same with all other
fringe a$$ HULE .We all want solutions to problems not more induced
Fear.One solution is to understand where your soul goes,this is what
they do not want you to know.Where you go after death and what to
know to direct your spirit to the right place.When this flip comes all
souls in earth and on earth will rise.Make sure you know where to go and what to know.
You do not want your life boat to get picked up by slave colonies.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
icke is just a conman out to make money off the back of morons, He's just mixed up UFO/alien pop culture and thrown in some nutiness for good mesure and thats his "research"!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join