It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboy vampire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What I find interesting and what sticks out to me is the part about your "crazy" aunt. She was the one in the room with you at the time you saw this thing? Did her "craziness" manifest itself any time before you saw this thing or was it something that happened after? and maybe this is asking for too much personal information but what exactly happened to your aunt that makes you say she is crazy?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by acteur8

That sounds very spookey!!! ....satiated to see shadows on the wall in the hallway outside my bedroom door when I was a kid. I was older then when I saw the thing at my window. And the shadow was of one person standing down the hallway, like in our living room, but the shadow was casting down the hall way. Anyway, this happened a lot, and the shadow had a big rim cowboy hat and long coat. Jut like the op talked about here. This thread made me remember that, and I've been spooked the last few weeks! Lol! My cats have been very jumpy, they must sense I'm spooked out.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Vampires like santa arent real. Ghosts are real.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiverseal

This cowboy is real..I've seen his shadow...I can't say if he's a vampire, but when i was a kid he was in our house several times late night. Maybe he's an " energy sucker". ...I don't know,....no one died in our family at the time, nor we're my parents fighting or anything.... but it was scary seeing that shadow hanging around with the wide brim cowboy hat...and ever since I read this post, I hope he doesn't show again! ....I'm going to think of him as a " demon bounty hunter" ! Sort of looking for bad ghosts to take away and put in ghost jail!!! Lol! ..that makes me sleep easier! So I'm going with that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join