It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Served as an unpaid social liaison at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., home to the military’s Central Command and Special Operations Command.
2. Has three kids and is married to Dr. Scott Kelley, who was a surgeon of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center’s Esophageal Oncology and Surgery in Tampa and now works at the Watson Clinic in Lakeland, Fla.
3. Her identical twin is Natalie Khawam, a lawyer who works on whistle-blower cases after graduating from Georgetown University Law school.
4. With her husband hosted parties at their Tampa mansion that Petraeus, 60, attended. During one 2010 party for Tampa’s Gasparilla Festival, Petraeus showed up with a 28-cop motorcycle escort.
6. The Petraeus and Kelley families are so close that they’ve even spent holidays together at Petraeus’s Washington, D.C., residence.
7. Petraeus met Kelley and her husband when he was working at the Central Command in Tampa sometime before he went on to serve in Afghanistan.
9. Grew up in Philadelphia until she moved to Florida in her mid-20s and her parents at one point owned a Middle Eastern restaurant in New Jersey.
How does a former intelligence officer still have security clearence?
Broadwell, a former intelligence officer, yesterday had her high security clearance suspended by the Army, an official said.
NAMELAST KELLY NAMEFIRST JILL NAMEMID K UIN U01317 BDGNBR Type of Access VA TOA POA TOD POD APPT_MADE_DATE 4/25/2011 0:00 APPT_START_DATE 4/27/2011 9:00 APPT_END_DATE 4/27/2011 23:59 APPT_CANCEL_DATE Total_People 324 LAST_UPDATEDBY KY POST WIN LastEntryDate 4/25/2011 6:22 TERMINAL_SUFFIX KY visitee_namelast OFFICE visitee_namefirst VISITORS MEETING_LOC WH MEETING_ROOM RESIDENCE CALLER_NAME_LAST OFFICE CALLER_NAME_FIRST VISITORS CALLER_ROOM Description GROUP TOUR RELEASE_DATE 07/29/2011
NAMELAST KELLY NAMEFIRST JILL NAMEMID K UIN U04460 BDGNBR Type of Access VA TOA POA TOD POD APPT_MADE_DATE 4/28/2011 0:00 APPT_START_DATE 4/30/2011 11:30 APPT_END_DATE 4/30/2011 23:59 APPT_CANCEL_DATE Total_People 341 LAST_UPDATEDBY TH POST WIN LastEntryDate 4/28/2011 17:08 TERMINAL_SUFFIX TH visitee_namelast OFFICE visitee_namefirst VISITORS MEETING_LOC WH MEETING_ROOM RESIDENCE CALLER_NAME_LAST OFFICE CALLER_NAME_FIRST VISITORS CALLER_ROOM Description GROUP TOUR RELEASE_DATE 07/29/2011
Paula Broadwell is a research associate at Harvard University’s Center for Public Leadership and a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of War Studies, King’s College London. She spent much of a year in Afghanistan as an embedded author, extending her doctoral dissertation on transformational leadership and organizational innovation based on the career of U.S. Army General David Petraeus. The result is Paula’s highly anticipated portrait of Petraeus as commander and her chronicle of the Afghan war—All In: The Education of General David Petraeus.
Paula’s passion for leadership and security policy stems from her background in the U.S. military and her academic pursuits. She graduated with academic, fitness, and leadership honors from the United States Military Academy at West Point. She has lived, worked, or traveled in more than 60 countries during more than fifteen years of military service and work in geopolitical analysis and counterterrorism and counterinsurgency operations. She has served with the U.S. intelligence community, U.S. Special Operations Command, and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces. Paula earned an M.A. with honors from the University of Denver’s Josef Korbel School of International Studies and an MPA degree from Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. She previously wrote for the Kings of War and Foreign Policy’s Best Defense blogs, and she has published op-eds in The New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Christian Science Monitor, and The Boston Globe. She has also written chapters in books on counterinsurgency, transformational leadership, and women in defense, and has contributed to national TV networks, BBC radio, and NPR on similar topics.
Drawing upon her experience within the military and study of transformational leadership, Paula explains Petraeus’s thoughts on strategic leadership and provides inspirational anecdotes and insights for anyone—from CEOs to young lieutenants to women in conflict zones—facing leadership challenges in their respective fields
reply to post by ForkandSpoon
She has served with the U.S. intelligence community, U.S. Special Operations Command, and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Forces.
Organizers have created four contribution tiers based on famous artists. The so-called “Michelangelo” level asks donors to raise $20,000. In exchange, they receive a private dinner, backstage reception, and a photo-op with the Florida Republican. “Monet” contributors are asked to pony up $10,000 per couple for access to the backstage reception and photo-op with Rubio while “Warhol” donors are $5,000 per couple and are able to attend just the reception. The “Britto” level asks donors to contribute $1,000 for general admittance to the event. Read more:
The "KELLEY KLAN" including "Jill Kelley" has completely taken over most of the US institution. Father-in-law now assigned as WhiteHouse Director of Cyber-Security amidst a senate vote and executive orders! Related parties completely control FBI, all 1811s, and most covert military institutions!