It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey type Entity won't leave me alone.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Is it possible you could post a video of you moving things with your mind? (Telekinesis)

Or did you mean you wanted to try speaking with this "gray" telepathically?

Oh my! I didn't realize I made this miscommunication. I started this thread around 1:30 a.m this morning my apologies. Yes I mean I would like to communicate telepathically.

thanks for clearing up that miscommunication.

The thnig that trasehs this site are the repteaitve posts becuase pepole are too lazy too read the thread!
.... And people that cant use the "quote" feature properly

edit on 19/11/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seudonymous
reply to post by InhaleExhale

how abuot you at lesat read this one page...

Your just being a joker now,

would you like discuss what the thread is about or do you have any other questions as your requests are rather

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

that bad of a neighborhood you need to arm yourself,
or move.

The only thing cops would do around here would be
haul the bodies off. Like the saying goes..

"that door you just kicked in was locked for your
protection not mine."

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

I had an event like this in a middle school.
It ended up being an inadvertent focus point of a nearby hallway intersection onto a wall in the same dimly lit room.

It was like a low light projection of an outside seen onto a dimly lit wall inside a class room.

It took us 2 hours to figure out what it was,
Very, Very, Very high on the strangeness scale.

It was very focused and was not seen by the entire room.
It was spooky.

I found a pinhole in a black vinyl cover on windows in the room.
Blocking the pin hole caused the image to appear and disappear.

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If this is true and you try to communicate with him, you may be amazed by the answer you get.

Learning is good and communication is key. Don't let anyone sell you superstitions on exploration and learning... even if you are dealing with an entity because nothing can take your soul. Sure, things can take your life but so can riding in a car and joining the military and the types that would try to make you paranoid and superstitious about trying to figure something out would generally not discourage the other activities that can endanger your life any day.

Any entity can disrupt the physical path but you are still you and if he can present himself like this... you already know the score. If you would be in danger, you already ARE.... but I don't see what the sense in that would be if he's not already hurt you. What is the harm in trying to learn what he wants? It might be the only way you'll get anywhere.

Even if what you learn is bad news or trouble for you, it could be beneficial to learning something about the phenomenon. You'll know more about what you are dealing with.

As a matter of fact, since this claim is rare (although I have repeatedly stated and it is true that I have met a grey) my position is that it is my duty to understand this further... regardless of any fears I might have or the audacity of SOME PEOPLE to say I'm foolish or naive to trust the entity because I chose to exercise some good faith in trying to learn more about him.

None of these people would stop me from doing these like joining the military so that ought to tell you something about that type of person and those claims.

It's YOUR business who you choose to talk to.
If anyone tells you not to because you might be deceived they are basically saying that you are probably too stupid to figure things out on your own and want to micromanage your thoughts. They essentially want to control... want to BE your brain and to me, that's kind of a mental illness.

Don't let anyone spread fear to you.

If you are an adult, you do what YOU feel is right.
edit on 20-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't replied to this thread for a few days because the entity hasn't appeared recently. With that being said, happy thanksgiving to all and everybody have a great day today. I'm going to go back through the thread and answer any questions presented
Thanks for your responses and time.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoosterOriginal
reply to post by scorpiosin

First off I was an Athiest but believed there was something else out there; we're naive to think theres not. However, after my life changing experience I give full love to The Lord

I am writing due to something unexplainable that has happened to me and to be very frank, scared the piss out of me and still does to this day. I want some answers, that is why I am here. Call me crazy I dont care. This is my story.

I was 15 years old (Im 19 now but the memory remains burned into my mind) and I had a relativley normal and mundane day. Woke up, went to school, came home yada yada yada. It was when I went to sleep in my rural British Columbian home that something happened, something benine. I awoke in the middle of the night and sat up in my bed panicky and startled, like I had a nightmare but with no recollection of the dream. I looked at the clock and remember distinctly that it was 3:24am in the morning. I then laid back down and that's when it happened. I sleep in the downstairs basement room in my house and there is only one window. I was used to seeing passing car lights on my walls and at night but this was different. As soon as I laid down my room became FULLY illuminated with a bright white light, brighter than anything I have ever seen in my entire life. My body became paralyzed and every strand of my moral fiber, my entity, my soul was engulfed by this presence. I could FEEL it coarsing thru my entire self and heard a low rythmatic mumbling/humming in my ears; it was simultaneously ear drum bustingly loud and yet the faintest and quietest thing in the world. It filled me with such an unimaginable feeling and sense of pure evil while coursing thru me and connecting to me that mere words will never be able to describe how it felt. There was nothing I could do at this point so I started to call upon God to save me from this thing, this pure evil feeling, and all of a sudden it ceased. I was laying in my bed breathing very heavily in a pool of cold sweat on my sheets. I then ran upstairs to my parents room where my dad proceeded to tell me that I was a pussy and to stfu but my mom understood that I was quite rattled so she got up to see why I was so frightened. I told her what has just happened when her face went white and she told me her story that happened to her when she was 8yrs old and it was almost IDENTICAL to mine. She also has no explanation for what happened and keeps the story under wraps for fear of being called crazy.

I still live in fear of this happeneing again and it haunts me constantly, but I know that God is here to protect me.

If anyone has an explanation for me, a thought or hypothesis I'm all ears.

Thank you for sharing that. I have no idea what happened to you but it almost sounds like sleep paralysis or, like you noted, some evil entity trying to gain control of your mind. That is my best guess. I'm glad you found your god, with hare krishna I am never alone in all that I do.

You state that you don't believe it's demons, but that you think "something about the house" makes people act in negative ways. Wouldn't it be logical to consider that this negative force was, in fact, demonic? They can attach to places. That this thing wasn't around the day that people tried to break in could be set up to make you think it's protecting you, or something like that. As for the attempted break-in, be careful. Sometimes, people like that DO come back. it's also possible, since the cops didn't spot anyone, that they live in the area. Did you happen to get a look at them? Be aware of neighbors. See if anyone is paying undo attention to you, just in case. But, no, you didn't bring it on yourself. There are plenty of criminals out there, and the odds are good that everyone will have something happen, of a criminal nature, at some point in their lives. In any case, don't trust this entity. Nothing that was good would be sneaky like it's been, not allowing you to see it straight on, and making your cat afraid to be in the room. Whatever label you want to apply, it's not friendly.

I do believe in demons, I have seen one very close up and it still haunts me to this day. Back when I had that experience I was not of sound mind and I was not prepared at all for what I witnessed. I'd like to note to everybody that if you are delving into the occult and mysticism NOT everything you encounter is good. Some entities truly want to feast off of your fear, pain and anguish. You must protect yourself if you are ever planning on delving into the darkest depths of your psyche and this universe. That being said I do not believe Demons haunt my home. If you would truly like to know why or hear my experience reply to this because I've run out of typing space.

continued...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

That happens to me when I eat pizza...

Seriously, could you explain that? (no pictures required)

My ajna chakra, said to be located between my eye right on the brow pulsates rapidly whenever this entity is near. I can't distinguish whether it is projecting or absorbing, though. I'm sorry I find it very difficult to explain these things, I don't feel words do it any justice.

What are the circumstances surrounding the appearance of your guest? It usually appears around dusk and early dawn 3 am to 5 am if I am awake.
What time of day is it? Do you have lights on? Dark.No lights on
Do you see it at home or your place of work as well? Only at home.
Where are you when you see it? Have you seen it in more than once place? Ie: Lying in my bed reading or browsing the internet or doing short closed eyed meditations. What are you doing when it appears? reading, meditating, or browsing the internet.
You say it is in your peripheral vision, does it appeared smeared as though not quite in sight, or is it fully detailed and discernable? It's not highly detailed but I can make out the shape and eyes fairly well.

Do you realize that we know dark matter exists with out even being able to see it? No pictures or anything, yet we know it exists.

.... Lack of pictures does not equate to lack of existence.....

I am not saying I believe the OP and I am not saying I don't. Just saying these silly little " Pics or it didn't happen" posts mean nothing and add nothing.

That said, OP, I wonder about the possibility of migraines or something. You don't have to have pain with them. Not at all. I was diagnosed with migraines and all that happens to me, is when they start, I see this little.... thing that looks like a squiggle of light that always stays in my peripheral vision.

It goes away after an hour or so and then comes back with the next migraine. I wonder if perhaps something like that is going on with you?

Just throwing out any idea I have for you. Worth looking into, anyway.

Thanks. I do get tired of the 'pictures or it didn't happen' crowd but I try my best not to feed them, so to speak.
As for migraines I don't think this is the case. Do you have a list of other symptoms? because I very rarely get headaches.

that bad of a neighborhood you need to arm yourself,
or move.

The only thing cops would do around here would be
haul the bodies off. Like the saying goes..

"that door you just kicked in was locked for your
protection not mine."

It's not that bad of a neighborhood, thank you for your concern, though. I believe it was just some punks doing punk stuff. They haven't come back since, although I've been so paranoid lately as a result, sometimes I sit in silence at night just listening.

I had an event like this in a middle school.
It ended up being an inadvertent focus point of a nearby hallway intersection onto a wall in the same dimly lit room.

could you elaborate more? I'm not quite understanding what you're saying. Whenever I see this entity he's on a flat white background, ie my wall.

continued...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If this is true and you try to communicate with him, you may be amazed by the answer you get.

Learning is good and communication is key. Don't let anyone sell you superstitions on exploration and learning... even if you are dealing with an entity because nothing can take your soul. Sure, things can take your life but so can riding in a car and joining the military and the types that would try to make you paranoid and superstitious about trying to figure something out would generally not discourage the other activities that can endanger your life any day.

Any entity can disrupt the physical path but you are still you and if he can present himself like this... you already know the score. If you would be in danger, you already ARE.... but I don't see what the sense in that would be if he's not already hurt you. What is the harm in trying to learn what he wants? It might be the only way you'll get anywhere.

Even if what you learn is bad news or trouble for you, it could be beneficial to learning something about the phenomenon. You'll know more about what you are dealing with.

As a matter of fact, since this claim is rare (although I have repeatedly stated and it is true that I have met a grey) my position is that it is my duty to understand this further... regardless of any fears I might have or the audacity of SOME PEOPLE to say I'm foolish or naive to trust the entity because I chose to exercise some good faith in trying to learn more about him.

None of these people would stop me from doing these like joining the military so that ought to tell you something about that type of person and those claims.

If anyone tells you not to because you might be deceived they are basically saying that you are probably too stupid to figure things out on your own and want to micromanage your thoughts. They essentially want to control... want to BE your brain and to me, that's kind of a mental illness.

Thanks for the heartfelt response. I don't give in to fear whenever I sense an entity is close because in the past they have fed off of my fear. I acknowledge their presence but pay them no mind until now. The next time this entity appears, or any entity for that matter, I'm going to ask it some questions telepathically and see what answers I get. I don't fear these entities because I don't feel they mean me any harm. Further background info I am an empath and can read a person very very accurately upon first meeting them. I've always got that bad gut feeling when I meet somebody and am suspicious of their intentions, later on finding out my suspicions were correct. I don't feel that with these entities. They feel benevolent. I've been thinking recently that my house is like a "gateway/pitstop" between this world and many others. at 3 am when the veil is most thin I hear a lot of strange strange noises I can't even begin to describe with words. Like animal sounds from this world mixed with animals that don't exist. Voices, random machinery I only hear at 3 am. 3:33 I feel like I am listening to another world entirely. It is so interesting. I've recently picked up a book from Aldous Huxley, I'm going to start reading it today.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Thanks for the heartfelt response. I don't give in to fear whenever I sense an entity is close because in the past they have fed off of my fear. I acknowledge their presence but pay them no mind until now. The next time this entity appears, or any entity for that matter, I'm going to ask it some questions telepathically and see what answers I get. I don't fear these entities because I don't feel they mean me any harm. Further background info I am an empath and can read a person very very accurately upon first meeting them. I've always got that bad gut feeling when I meet somebody and am suspicious of their intentions, later on finding out my suspicions were correct. I don't feel that with these entities. They feel benevolent. I've been thinking recently that my house is like a "gateway/pitstop" between this world and many others. at 3 am when the veil is most thin I hear a lot of strange strange noises I can't even begin to describe with words. Like animal sounds from this world mixed with animals that don't exist. Voices, random machinery I only hear at 3 am. 3:33 I feel like I am listening to another world entirely. It is so interesting. I've recently picked up a book from Aldous Huxley, I'm going to start reading it today.

that's interesting. I've wondered about times when it would be best to try to make or listen for contact because I know sometimes it's simply stronger but don't understand all the mechanisms behind the time frames or circumstances.

I was beginning to think there were also days in the cycle of the moon that provided clear communication but I'm not sure why that would be so.

I know this is going to sound weird but I think the weather effects it. I guess it's weird to talk about it like it's a TV or radio signal or something but I swear I can tell a difference when there are clouds out and the pressure is low.
It always makes days like that worse to feel like I've got this thick barrier around me. Clear starry nights seem to be much more fluid and interesting. maybe all that is coincidence... but I'd love to know for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Almost sounds like a partial detachment of the vitreous fluid in your eye. When something sort of "floats" or "settles" when you're eyes relax, either in your field of vision, or on the peripheral, then it could be something like that.

It's very common and your eye doctor would find it during an exam. Wouldn't hurt to rule it out.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Wouldn't it be logical to consider that this negative force was, in fact, demonic?

NO, that would actually be illogical.

Logic would dictate that a rational down to earth answer could be found if logical and rational questions were asked.

Has the OP asked him/her self could something be wrong with my vision or with how my brain is processing visual stimuli?

Has the OP asked whether there is any history of mental illness in the family?

Has the OP investigated what could possibly causes seeing figures in their peripheral vision?

This would be logical, for a start

Those things would all be logical as well, but so would considering some demonic activity. Even if one was inclined to disbelieve in such things, to be thorough, the possibility should be considered. After all, refusing to believe in the bear would not keep him from eating you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That's creepy that you see it and it just stays right next to you. I haven't had an experience quite like that no but through out my entire life I have felt presences and seen things that leave as quickly as they appeared.For the past year I get the feeling that something is standing behind me watching me, breathing down my neck. It is not a nice experience, I get the chills when it's warm inside too, not just the chills but very cold rush of air. I dont know if it's a ghost, an alien, or what so I just try and deal with it. Some days are easier than others.
To me it sounds like you are being studied but for what reason I dont know. I'd suggest talking to it, even through your mind since from what I hear grey's are telepathic. It probably wont stop it but you might get a better understanding of why it is around.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To the OP- I've seen these beings as well. I have had no experience that shows them to be malevolant at all, so far.

Have you tried communicating using EVPs? To those that riducule-this is not always pareidolia. I have several recrodings that would knock your socks off- although then I would just be accused of hoaxing. I'll try to post them if I'm allowed to. Not even sure if i'm allowed to say anything about anything, actually. I guess I'll find out.

I have had about 20 ufo sightings since early 2011. Some have involved involve mental verbal communications.The last sighting after a particularily strong evp session a few days ago. It was so strong I had a hunch that something was nearby. It was a red orb at the zenith. moving too fast to be a star, too slow to be a sattelite. wrong legally required lighting for an airplane. It just dissappeared. This one appeared as if it was very high in the sky- I have seen them much,much lower- one last April 17th that was orange, & so big & bright & beautiful that it had a sort of radiance around it,as if it lit up the very vapor in the air around it, & it was so bright that it reflected light off the clouds above it. I've seen several other types as well.

I have personally found that the key to "class A" evps are the usage of strong emotion from you. If you don't feel strong emotion in the evp session the results will probably not be as good.

I know this sounds redulculous, but it WORKS. I'm not talking about just static & your brain interprets it as speech (use that stuff to know what is a real evp)- I'm talking about clearly recorded voices that you did not hear when recording, but are there nontheless on playback. Not interference from another person nearby outside or something, because they respond directly to your line of questioning, even if you record you own voice quietly, so that (for example) the dude in the apartment above can't play games w/you.

Do you have an audio recorder of some type? Set one up in the room where it usually observes you.

Try mentally sending pictures to it that imply that you would like to communicate. Also use verbal speech clearly stating your intentions for contacting these beings. If they are monitoring you via implants possibly, & you use a combination of basic telepathy, strong emotion, & verbal intention, you will eventually get a response.

I feel that there must be something in the frequencies recorded, that when studied, would show the recorded voice as being non-human speech, due to the fact that it was not physically heard, yet is so strong on playback.

Please, be polite to me- no ridicule. It has been an extraordinarily weird last few yrs or so. Armchair skeptics just have no idea how strange things can get ( it is all very very interesting though! ). Easy to scoff while in their big comfy chair drinking a beer or something, if you catch my drift. The guy w/the binary sig at the end of his posts would probably know what I mean, when all this starts happenning.

I try to keep a middle-ground type of view- maybe I am nuts! Yet that explanation doesn't add up.

If the OP needs personal proof- this method can provide it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
as soon as i read the original post i looked round my dark room and felt an instant coldness, ive had 2 get up suddenly to turn my lights on and make sure his cousin or relatives eint watching me hahaha :/ ,
i would atleast ask what its doing in my room , ( you mite not like the answer , but hey ! thats what were all here for right answers )
try holding or looking into a mirror ? you mite get a better look at it

rascal
edit on 6-12-2012 by RascalTruthSeeker because: correcting spelling and adding more

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Not saying this as an insult but maybe you should see an eye doctor. Maybe there is something wrong with your eyes like cataracts and you keep seeing something out of the corner of your eye and your mind shapes it into something that's on your mind all the time.

Either that or you have a new friend, tell him to call me I have lots of questions.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Listen, I don't know if you're really being visited by an extra-terrestrial, but I do believe you are experiencing something. My brothers and I have experience LOTS of weird stuff in our lives and we would all think we were crazy if some of the events we hadn't experienced together. They are things that are in no way predictable, explainable nor provable to someone else so in that respect, I don't doubt something is happening to you.

I would however warn you about communicating if you feel uneasy about it. I know for a fact that once you go opening up that pandora's box, it's very difficult to close. Be careful. I've experienced beautiful things, odd things, and terrifying things and the uncomfortable things I've experienced I wouldn't want to go through again.

Be careful.
edit on 7-12-2012 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join