It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey type Entity won't leave me alone.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
At the risk of being demoralized, here goes.. So for about a month now I've been seeing this Grey looking entity out of my right peripheral. Sometimes just his face with the big eyes materializes and stares at me or his entire upper torso/legs manifest and he sits in the corner of my room and just watches me.

He, or she, is doing it at this present moment in time which is what prompted me to make this thread. I rarely post but this is new and strange to me. I think my Cat can also sense this entity because he no longer enjoys being in my room. The entity doesn't feel inherently evil or good, more like a neutral Grey. Should I try to communicate through telekinesis? I'd like to know why he is watching me. Believe me, I'm not very interesting

Anybody have any similar experiences? What did you do? How did you handle the situation?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

At the very least and not trying to be funny, youve got something to keep you company.
Tell that dude to call me.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
... and he sits in the corner of my room and just watches me.
He, or she, is doing it at this present moment in time

Camera, recording, pics or it didnt happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Are you in Colorado or Washington?

I kid.

I haven't had much experience in this realm but I've heard tales of these things being more demonic than alien. Maybe try calling on some holy names? I've heard that can work according to some.
edit on 16-11-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Does it look like a grey alien ? tell us more of what it looks like

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

... and he sits in the corner of my room and just watches me.
He, or she, is doing it at this present moment in time

Camera, recording, pics or it didnt happen.

I would but I can't see him when I look directly at him. I don't think he exists in this dimension for that reason. I only see him when I'm not thinking of him and just minding my own. He materializes in my right peripheral, sits in the right corner of my room and watches me. I've no need to prove anything to you. That's not what this is about. Thanks for the comment though.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Could anybody tell me how to multi-quote? I'd like to answer your questions in an efficient manner. thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Should I try to communicate through telekinesis?
You're able to communicate through telekinesis? If so, by all means go ahead.

When you turn your head slightly to your right, does it move as well? Smoothly, as though it was moving precisely the same speed and distance as your head? Or does it get up and walk a step to get back to the same position as before?

You're going to have to be prepared for people looking for a natural explanation. That is vastly more likely than it being an alien entity travelling light-years, then just sitting there doing nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Could anybody tell me how to multi-quote? I'd like to answer your questions in an efficient manner. thanks.

[quote...]
Text you want to reply to
[/quote...]

your reply

[quote...]
[/quote...]

your reply

-----------
Take out the three periods in the quote brackets above and have at it
When you're done it will look like this....

your reply

your reply
edit on 16-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah I believe you, have personally seen shadow beings...They were neutral entities as well, but definitely aren't good vibes so I promptly kick them out by saying "yahweh" or expressing positive energy to ward it off.

link   
Trust in your cat. If your cat does not want to be around it... I would get rid of it. Telekinesis or spoken word... I would tell it to leave nothing to see here.

link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Does it look like a grey alien ? tell us more of what it looks like

Hello, freedom. Yes It looks like a Grey Alien. It has a large head with 2 black eyes and a slender slim body. It just sits there and watches me. When I move my head he doesn't follow, but I only see him in my peripheral.

Also to the people wanting proof, I'm sorry I have none. This is the Gray area section and I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. If you don't believe I don't blame you, I wouldn't either.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah I believe you, have personally seen shadow beings...They were neutral entities as well, but definitely aren't good vibes so I promptly kick them out by saying "yahweh" or expressing positive energy to ward it off.

I've also seen shadow beings. I had one very terrifying experience that I never wish to relive again. I've also seen shadow people in my dreams. One person suggested to me that these are just lower dimensional entities that feed off our negative vibrations. I believe him because that is exactly what the shadow people did. Sorry off track. I will chant hare krsna mantra and see if it has any effect. I don't think the being is inherently evil but it is very strange.

Trust in your cat. If your cat does not want to be around it... I would get rid of it. Telekinesis or spoken word... I would tell it to leave nothing to see here.

I agree, but I would be lying if I said I was not intrigued by this, being. I've tried to communicate with 'it' before but to no avail. Just sits there, motionless, silent, watching.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Walk up to it see if u can touch it .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wrote quite a bit, but my cursor suddenly highlighted my entire text, and deleted it, followed by a "stop" inside my head.

That's what happens when you don't neutrally handle whatever it is you're dealing with. Just kidding. Don't be happy about it, don't be afraid, don't be sad. Just remain neutral and ask it leave.

If that doesn't work, find other methods. Sometimes medication can help with this kind of thing, as well as believing it's just your own mind, which it very well may and probably is. That way you can take a hold of your own projection and sort out what you want to do (just a hint, "seeing" a grey alien randomly popping up in your vision seems pretty intrusive.)
edit on 16-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have experienced this except mine is all black and has no structure to it or alien form, just shadows. One day I woke up and was so sick and weak to the point I felt I was going to die. The same day I get back from hospital with no explanation from the docs so I was bedridden for a good month just sick as can be. As I lay there I notice a shadow in my peripheral ( only appears in the peripherals as yours does) and as I look to see it, it was gone and a split second later it moved to my right peripheral and grew and shrank in size as it pleased

To this day it comes and goes. Seems to be "good" or at least I hope so. I'm not very spiritual but this opened my eyes in a new "realm"

Dont let it spook you. It is there for a reason and if it is good/bad then so be it. If it stays with you then try your best to learn about it so the experience is more comfortable for you

Sorry to ramble, hope it helped from my peripheral entity experience

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just say,

"Go away, Scat, Leave, Be gone", or if that fails..."Get the %$&*# outta here!"

Or seek professional help.

Problem solved!

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unconditionaltruth
I have experienced this except mine is all black and has no structure to it or alien form, just shadows. One day I woke up and was so sick and weak to the point I felt I was going to die. The same day I get back from hospital with no explanation from the docs so I was bedridden for a good month just sick as can be. As I lay there I notice a shadow in my peripheral ( only appears in the peripherals as yours does) and as I look to see it, it was gone and a split second later it moved to my right peripheral and grew and shrank in size as it pleased

To this day it comes and goes. Seems to be "good" or at least I hope so. I'm not very spiritual but this opened my eyes in a new "realm"

Dont let it spook you. It is there for a reason and if it is good/bad then so be it. If it stays with you then try your best to learn about it so the experience is more comfortable for you

Sorry to ramble, hope it helped from my peripheral entity experience

You're not helping much.

Peace

link   

Walk up to it see if u can touch it .

When I get close I get cold sweats and feel anxious. I am projecting it but for some reason I can't control it. Because I think I can't control it? So I can control it, if I think I can?. it has a strange energy field, not like mine.

I wrote quite a bit, but my cursor suddenly highlighted my entire text, and deleted it, followed by a "stop" inside my head.

That's what happens when you don't neutrally handle whatever it is you're dealing with. Don't be happy about it, don't be afraid, don't be sad. Just remain neutral and ask it leave.

If that doesn't work, find other methods. Sometimes medication can help with this kind of thing, as well as believing it's just your own mind, which it very well may and probably is. That way you can take a hold of your own projection and sort out what you want to do (just a hint, "seeing" a grey alien randomly popping up in your vision seems pretty intrusive.)

Every time it appears my Ajna chakra absorbs massive amounts of energy. Between my eyes I can feel the energy swirling, absorbing it into my being. Perhaps this entity serves a purpose? I forgot to mention in my OP that when I meditate, remote view, or astral travel this entity stands over me, right next to me actually, watching real close. I don't mind because while meditating I just experience what is.

link   
If this entity or energy seems to to be local to your room, I think there are steps you can take to clear it out. Something like this could be residual emotional or mental energy that is sort of "stuck" there. Or a sentient, or non sentient entity of some sort, whatever, harmless to you, but lingering... what I would do is clean the room, move stuff around, smudge (sage) with intention of CLEARING the space, and just use your mind as you are able: meditate, pray, intend it to leave you alone. I personally think that peripheral entities like this, that disappear when you put attention to them, could be entities, and not so much beings, created of mental or emotional matter that remains in a space. Like if someone thinks about something long enough somewhere, that thoughtform can dwell, and appear as (something). Maybe this is why your entity seems so neutral, yet present. Try to communicate with it and see if it is (really alive)
I have seen these peripheral disappearing things around A Native American ceremony; the thing is, a prayer leader can call them or evoke them, but at once they are creations of his mind. These things had apparent form as a being, like your grey, and were absolutely in the role of watching me, like your grey, but they seemed soulless, and rather than respond to attention or communication, they suddenly simply were not there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join