Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Earth Orbit Tilted By Rogue Star, New Research Suggets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As i has and many of other ATS users have previously debated whatever with the existence of Nibiru is real or that we might actually live in a two star Binary system.

This is just further proof that we are close on finding out the real Nibiru and this may be very well be it.
I hope you enjoy the article.

Earth Orbit Tilted By Rogue Star, New Research Suggests

One young star may yank another's developing solar system, a new theory suggests, accounting for planets that circle their stars on tilted paths. This idea may also explain a long-standing puzzle close to home: why Earth's orbit is tipped 7° relative to the sun's equator.

But the disk migration theory suffered a blow in 2008, when astronomers began finding hot Jupiters on tilted and even backward orbits. Such wayward planets seemed to be victims of violence: The gravitational force of other planets might have kicked them onto their peculiar paths.

Earth Orbit Tilted By Rogue Star, New Research Suggets
edit on 15-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a read in a book written by some yogi there was a partner star that either caused precession or caused the tilt(same thing maybe lol?)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
well they say that most systems are binary

they also say there is a rogue 10th planet on an eliptical orbit

so whats the hold up???

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You skipped out on the part where the guy says it's long since gone.

Oh, and along the lines of that sort of thing, you'll note that there are a lot of other features of the solar system that show nothing's cruised through since the formation of the planets. Certainly not every 5000 years or so like Sitchin blathered about.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Question, where is it then?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This info is correct in my eyes. I've been mapping the stars for awhile now and if you look at orions belt, it is no longer at an angle, but instead it is straight up and down (north and south ) which clearly shows tilting in earths axis. Actually look at any constellation I. The night sky and compare to any diagram on the web and it will definitely be turned some degrees.

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

According to him right? i highly doubt that its gone dont forget that we had experienced a large amount of meteor showers this year and last year.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The article states the star left the solar system after the planets were formed.

I think this is an assumption.

Not saying this has anything to do with "nibiru" though.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
great thread. know it wont be long before the parasites invade,, thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

thats what I'm saying

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What about Uranus? That planet spins on a 90degree axis...sideways......and Uranus is huge!

Must have been one hell of a star/planet that caused it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Bedlam

According to him right? i highly doubt that its gone dont forget that we had experienced a large amount of meteor showers this year and last year.

Meteors are generally cometary residue.

Also, the entire "rogue star" tilting the axis is ALSO "according to him". If you accept one, accept the other.

At any rate, though, you've got far far far too many stable situations in the solar system that're precarious - if you had regular passages of "Nibiru" and it's flying monkey horde, you'd have torn up the other stuff. IF this ever happened, then it's been eons since the last one.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This challenges my deeply held firmly planted beliefs as to what is possible and what is not so, I will use sarcasm and ridicule in order to make anyone who disagrees with my narrow minded thinking feel stupid for entertaining anything which does not fit into my model of how the universe operates in

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There was a video on YT I wish I could find to post here but I can't, it was display models of the planets with magnetized nails at the poles. A rogue "planet/star" or magnet in this model, passed by the planets between Mars and Jupiter I believe.

The model of the Earth displayed... it's magnetic north pole was drawn to this outside magnetic source, and the poles shifted slowly as they would for us if a distant magnetic source was far out and traversing slowly across our skies but close enough to have an effect on us.

I can't explain the up and down movements of Earth's poles for the past 150 years or so, but the recent 10-20 years or so increase in movement does suggest such a source of magnetic pull could exist nearby and is influencing our pole shift rapidly.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Tidal locking - how does it work?

Asteroid belts - how do they stay planar?

Saturn's rings, same question!

A planet/dwarf star/binary star plunging through a system every 5000 years doesn't leave these things in its wake.

Sitchin was just wrong. He was also a crap translator. It makes for a fun read, though, sort of like Velikovsky before I learned enough to realize it was another Charles Fort story.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I can't explain the up and down movements of Earth's poles for the past 150 years or so, but the recent 10-20 years or so increase in movement does suggest such a source of magnetic pull could exist nearby and is influencing our pole shift rapidly.

It does that. Geological surveys suggest we're overdue for a magnetic pole shift. However, any external magnetic force would be pretty easily detected, especially one so strong. We can actually map out that sort of thing, you know.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

As usual your reading comprehension is not what it should be !!!!

One young star may yank another's developing solar system, a new theory suggests, accounting for planets that circle their stars on tilted paths. This idea may also explain a long-standing puzzle close to home: why Earth's orbit is tipped 7° relative to the sun's equator.

The important words underlined and the REALLY IMPORTANT word in bold yes it says a DEVELOPING solar system that's around 4.5 billion years for our solar system, so it may have been an event in the past not the present.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unconditionaltruth

This info is correct in my eyes. I've been mapping the stars for awhile now and if you look at orions belt, it is no longer at an angle, but instead it is straight up and down (north and south ) which clearly shows tilting in earths axis. Actually look at any constellation I. The night sky and compare to any diagram on the web and it will definitely be turned some degrees.

S&F

Total and utter BS Orion looks exactly the same as it always has from my location so do you care to explain that!!

How come all the amatuer astronomers and astro-photographers haven't reported this

I think some people here just make wack-job threads and posts so they get stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nibiru doesn't exist, ohhh this is planet x, that is planet x, here, there, everywhere!, I'm surprised Nasa has even commented on the rubbish that is Nibiru, one man presents a bogus theory, and everyone eats it up, it tastes like garbage to me, that's how I know it's bogus, the taste is clearly an illusion to others though, tasting like your most favorite thing.

Cool to hear there are so many rogue planets though, concerning gravity, it's a very weak force, even a planet many times greater than jupiter, at that distance won't affect the earth's orbit worth jack, we're talking extreme minimal amounts so minimal an astroid flying past us will have more effect.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Nibiru in my opinion exists why you would think NASA would rather then comment on it? by saying it doesn't exist? if something doesn't like an unknown entity exists or not then the best thing to is not to talk about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join