New strange sound listen closely

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Don't worry, you will acclimate to the sound in about five years. Everyone will, except of course those who hear it that will be considered crazy and be stuck on meds. Our brains learn to filter frequencies out. In this case, it may be the same frequency as a bus or electric car so nobody will hear those and walk out in front of them.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

There are people that pretend to be open minded when in fact they are very close minded. They reject the evidence. They are closed to the clues that lead them to an understanding of the situation. Being open minded does not mean accepting every wacko idea that comes down the pike.

There are also those that confuse skeptic with scoffer. A skeptic looks at issues and decides whether or not the issue is reasonable based on investigating the issue. A scoffer rejects without reason.

Terms such as ultra-skeptic make no sense. The term is skeptic. Being rational is good. The alternative is to be irrational.

Ghosts are a delusion. They do not exist.

Did you know that some subaudible tones can induce a feeling of a presence? A number of tests indicate that infrasound exposure is interpreted by some as a ghost in the area.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Yes that is exactly what i expect to find when i go outside, is a generator running,, i live in the country, so no city sounds around me, been living here 20 years ,, never heard it before, thanks for the reply, at least i know someone else hears it now ...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderpuppy

Yes that is exactly what i expect to find when i go outside, is a generator running,, i live in the country, so no city sounds around me, been living here 20 years ,, never heard it before, thanks for the reply, at least i know someone else hears it now ...

Well, next time you hear it, do me a favor and estimate what direction it is coming from. Then post it back here. We can compare notes and maybe track it down.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

what is really weird, is i hear it all the time the last few days, it does not sound like it is coming from the sky, i have been in my front yard, by the transformer, and no sound, walked all over my property and nothing, but when i got in my garden , sorta crawled under the tomatoe plants to find ripe ones. and bing the sound was there, and the closer i got to the the ground i could hear it well ,,, it to me sounds like the earth itself is huming. my Dad was hear the other day and he heard it as well. we could not locate the source,,,,,, i really don't know for sure what to think,

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderpuppy

Interesting. This sound I hear does not sound like it comes from the sky, per se... more like on my level but behind my neighbor's house and into the distance.

I did, however, hear a really weird grinding noise like metal-on-metal deep within the Earth (or so it sounded!)
Unfortunately I had just read a thread about a huge underground network of connecting tunnels/rooms being constructed for the elite so my conspiracy mind had a heyday with that sound.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join